Part 21

"I failed them, I failed the hermits"

The brit finally admitted to himself, tears starting to form in his mismatched eyes. He failed. And it took him until the last one died to understand that.

He didn't know what to do, what could he do? Does he give up and just die? Does he try- and fail- to fight back?

Xisuma sighed with annoyance, sitting down against a tree, taking a second to get his brain together and figure out what to do.

<×>•<×>

The evil counterpart chuckled to himself, wandering through the forest. EX wanted to get the admins stress-levels up, he wanted to worry him, he wanted to scare him, play with his emotions, and kill him.

Evil X wondered around silently, his boots covered in blood from the deaths his caused, Grian's and Tango's blood.

He continued on through the woods, thoughts going in and out of his mind. He couldn't help but smile, he was having so much fun. All he wanted to do was torture his good counterpart and have fun.

EX hummed along with a smile, walking around and swinging his sword happily. He's succeeding, he's succeeding in driving Xisuma mad. His smile grew wider the more he thought about mentally breaking his brother.

<×>•<×>

The admin sat against a tree, thoughts racing through his brain at the speed of light. What is he supposed to do? Sit around and pray for his life? Continue being a coward like he has been the past few minutes?

He sighed, staring at the podzol beside him. Why was he so useless? He'd already failed everyone, so why is he sitting here being such a coward when he could get up and do something?

Xisuma flinched, hearing footsteps a few blocks away, followed by a low chuckle. He jumped to his feet, backing up away from the sound.

"What do you even want from us!?"

He called, putting his fists out just in case he could bring himself to fight back.

"Oh X, don't you realize how fun this is!"

EX walked out from the shadows, holding the bloody iron sword by his side, tilting his head to the side with an obvious grin under his helmet. Xisuma gulped, unsure of what to say or do.

"Kill me now and get it over with, would ya? Kill me like you killed all of them. I don't care how, drop me from 100 blocks like Beef, lock me up in a room with phantoms like Bdubs, shoot me with an arrow like Ren, maybe let my bigeest nightmare kill me like scar"

X started, surprised in himself that he's able to remember all thier deaths so clearly.

"or maybe you can force my best friend to drown me like you did to Impulse, maybe poison me like you did to Etho, or blow me like you blew up Mumbo, use the wither as a distraction to stab me like you stabbed Grian, maybe you can currupt me and get me to kill myself like you killed Iskall"

Xisuma spoke in monotone, his eyes glaring Daggers into his twin, crossing his arms and ignoring the pain in his chest from the memories.

"Or are you just going to stab me through the chest like you did with Tango? Do it EX. Just kill me."

----

That was short I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyy
Writing motivation is 📉📉📉📉
Ideas are 📉📉📉📉

Life is fun. Murder is fun.

I'm not sorry for making y'all remember the deaths again u-u

Any theories for the next chapter(s)?