Part 7 (Angsty much)

'Canibalism would solve world hunger' Tango thought to himself, 'Why is a fire truck called a fire truck,' and 'Why is a boxing ring square?' Tango's brain becoming mostly Derp then actual brain.

"Why are firetrucks called fire trucks, when they're actually water trucks?"
The yellow haired male randomly spoke out loud, getting everyone's attention, everyone giving him a confused look untill they thought into it.
long story short, they had a long discussion about how firetrucks are water trucks.

Forgetting their horrible situation and the fact they were the only hermits alive, they chatted on with similar weird questions, thinking over each for way longer then they should've.
wow. pro minecraft moment.

"We should uh, probably continue trying to get out of here"

Impulse laughed nervously, getting nods and agreement from the others.

Tango, Impulse, Mumbo and now Etho too sticking in the back and looking aorund. Xisuma and Grian exchanging plans on how to try and save anyone in the near future. Iskall kind of just walking in the middle of the group, thinking back to his encounter with X. The Swede, or anyone on the server really, has ever seen the Admin without his Doom Helment, and iskall was able to.. more or less.. see Xisuma without it, even though it was dark.

"Yo, this room has a few chests, though it's parkour"

Impulse called form one of the rooms he had found, catching Everyones attention, Tango running over and looking inside.

"Anyone good at parkour by any chance?"

The red eyed male raised a brow, everyone in the group looking around before looking straight at Iskall.

"What?!"

the Swede frowned, confusion and abit scared, everyone looking at him.

"You were the best on MC championships-"

Grian made a point, remembering how both amazed and surprised he was when his swedish friend got the furthest compared to the three other hermits that were
were there with him.

"I Um- Yeaaaaaaaa?"

Iskall laughed nervously, everyone's eyes on him, just waiting for him to either agree or disagree.

"Fine, I'll do it"

Grian was one of the many who reacted with nothing but pure happiness.

Iskall took a breath before looking over at the 2 and 3 (Blocks) meter jumps, looking up to where the chests were.

"I hope these chests actually have somthing in it, or as soon as we're out of here I am never leaving my base again"

The Swede took a breath, jumping over the never ending voids of water and air, jumping up and taking a small breather everytime he had made a bigger jump. The blocks getting higher and higher every few jumps. Making it up to the top, 40 blocks from the ground, opening the chest, his mouth open with surprise.

"So? what's inside!"

Mumbo called from under him, his mustached friend easily able to see the surprise on the other male.

Iskall, Still in awe and surprise, grabbed everything from the double chest. there wasn't much, but what was there was very useful. he pulled up his inventory and placed all the items there, one of the items being a water bucket. he jumped down, throwing down the water bucket to stop himself from getting hurt, a wide grin on his face.

Everyone gathered aorund, Iskall pulling up his inventory to show the others.

3 Golden Apple's
A few armor pieces
a sword
dirt blocks
half a stack of diamonds
totem of undying

"Holding shift-"

Tango's eyes widened everyone else having very similar and surprised expressions.

"This is a great cup of tea and all, but we should get going"

The admin reminded them, gathering the group of "Pro Minecrafters"

That leaves Impulse and Tango, the only living Members of teh ZIT team, alone in the treasure room.

"Tango? Tangooo? you coming, man?"

Impulse was about to join the other, before stopping when he noticed Tango was standing still. He walked over to his yellow haired male. Tango's hand unexpectingly hit Impulse's sholder, the red eyes male looked up at him, the darker part of his eyes now as bright as his irises.

"Tango? are.. are you okay?"

Impulse tried to pull his shoulder away from the others hand, failing due to his grip.

"Tango-let go-"

the brunette was cut of by the freezing water now around him. His head was submurged in water, nothing but his best friends red, glowing eyes staring at his with a blank expression, what he could guess was tears forming in his eyes.

Cold water filled his lungs and blood pounded behind his eyes. He wanted to cry out for help, but he couldn't bring enough air into his lungs to do so. Impulse tried to pull his friends arms away, failing as the strength slowly turned into nothing but weakness. And then eveything turned black

[Impulse drowned whilst trying to escape Tango]

"Impulse! IMPY! get up get up get up - don't die on me-"

Tango's eyes went back to their normal dark red, getting back to his normal self as he pulled out the lifeless body of his friend.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

Xisuma's biritsh accent echoed through the room as he ran in, Seeing Impulses lifeless body held aorund Tango's Soaked.

"I didn't kill him, I didn't kill him-"

Tango mumbled again, and again, and again.

"Yes you did! it SAYS you did!"

Grian yelled, new tears filling his eyes as he collapsed onto the ground.

"is all your fault Tango? I least expected it from you out of all people"

Iskall half hissed, everyone staring at him with sadness, disbelief, fear, and anything that can go into that category.

"WHY WOULD I KILL HIM?"

Tango stood up, tears pouring down his cheeks, his legs shaking.

"Guys, Guys, look at him, Tango isn't a good actor, just look at him"

Mumbo spoke, breaking the silence, getting a moment of thought coming from the others as they looked over the trembling hermit.

Etho, out of all the hermits, walked up to Tango and hugged him tightly, trying to calm him down.

---

yO! this one is agnsty much xD