Part 9

"I'm not complaining!"

Iskall... complained...

"we should get going, getting out of here should be the top priority"

Etho spoke, putting on the iron boots he claimed.

and so the group continued, not knowing what to expect yet again.

The group continued thier travels, Etho, Mumbo and Iskall peeking into the now less common rooms. After a few minutes a room only appeared tens of blocks away.

"It's been awfully quiet for a while"

Tango mumbled with suspicion, his red eyes wide as he looked from left to right, up and down.

The silence of the building echoed in thier ears. each hermits steps echoed through the halls, timed slightly after another, making a steady rythum.

"I'm starting to get really suspicious.."

Mumbo sighed, staring at the sword he claimed, staring at his reflection in the diamond blade.

"I agree with Mumbo"

Grian frowned, the brit starting to get both impatient and scared. if eveything was so 'perfect' for now, where was the catch? who was going to die? and when? and how could he try to stop it?

the silent and suspicious hallways continue, twisting and turning every few blocks.

"I'm really starting to hate this"

Etho mumbled, tripping over a trip wire.

Oh.
No.

Eveything was too fast, arrows and fire charges flying through the air. Grunts of pain echoed through the room as mobs started to spawn, zombies, skeletons, spiders alike tried to kill them.

Mumbo threw his sword to Iskall, one of the best PvP hermits he knew of. Iskall cought the diamond blade in one smooth move, stabbing it through the rotten flesh. the Swede pushed Tango away from an arrow, the red eyed male thanking him under his breath.

Xisumavoid, after struggling with a group of mobs, equipped the dirt blocks in his hand, running towards the front of the action. He placed blocks one block off the ground, making a 2 block wall. the only thing thier have to worry about was the spiders, who quickly dissapeared after Iskall's blade went through the creatures.

Etho sat down against a wall, his hair more messy then usual and a stick covered in who-knows-what laying beside him, probably what he used as his weapon.

"Etho! are you.. are you alright, mate?"

Mumbo asked, breathing heavily from dodging the mobs.

"2 hearts.. "

The Canadian chuckled, eating his golden apple, sighing when it didn't quite help. the 5 other hermits gathering around Etho, making sure he way okay.

His clothes were slightly torn and and blood seeped through the worser of the wounds, small particles flying off of him.

"Poison"

Xisuma spoke with slight panic, looking aorund for anything to help. if the golden apple didn't help, then the glitch.. or what ever it is, changed the code.

"Etho, Etho Mate, stay with us"

Mumbo spoke, holding the fellow hermits hand in hope he won't die.

"It hurts, Xisuma is hurts"

Etho mumbled, his breathing quicker than before, his hands starting to shake.

"Etho stay with us - please"

Grian fell onto his knees, hugging his Canadian friend.

silence filled the room. it was too late.

[Etho was poisoned]

"No, no no no no -"

Grian hugged Etho tighter, hoping that would somehow bring him back.

"Etho -"

Tango stared wide eyed, turning away to stop himself from crying again.

"We should.. we should continue before the mobs find away around the dirt"

Iskall turned around, starting to walk along, the other hermits following along after having a moment of silence for thier dear Canadian friend.

And so they continued, not taking any time to 'relax', all of them too eager to get out of here and soon.