Part 20

"Tango!"

X called, the red-eyed male turning his head quickly, putting his hand to wave. Instead, Xisuma jumped at him, throwing him out of the way of a sword, EX standing behind him with a noticeable grin under his helmet.

"Agh X, you're no fun!"

The evil brit giggled, putting the iron sword up again, swinging it at Xisuma-

Tango panicked, he wasn’t going to let his admin just... die like this. The American felt the adrenaline pumping in his blood. He'll save him. Tango Tek will save Xisumavoid. 

The Redstoner quickly moved, unexpected due to him being a Derp at PvP or anything even close to that category. He managed to solve the evil counterpart a few blocks away, putting his hand out to Xisuma to help him up. 

"Tango you're going to get yourself killed!"

X mumbled, not minding the save really. He held the red-eyed males arm, quickly running away from EX. 

"well I can't just let him kill you!"

He hissed, pulling his arm away from the brits grip and sprinting near him. The two hermits ran into the forest, dodging branches and roots.

"X, what the crap do we even do!"

Tango slowed down, trying to catch his breath and looking back every two seconds, scared that Evil Xisuma will pop out of no where.

"we find a place out of here."

The admin spoke confidently.. Somehow. X slowed down to a jog beside Tango, looking around for any sight of an exit.

"if he continue heading in one direction we can hopefully get somewhere"

Tango sighed, stopping completely to catch his breath. The brit stopped beside him, tapping his foot and looking around every few seconds. Just because they managed to run away doesn't mean he isn't hiding behind some tree.

"C'mon, we gotta get going just incase he's right behind us-"

Speak of the devil and the devil shall come.

Tango yelped, his fear followed by a glass shaddering scream.

[TangoTek was Slain by Evil Xisuma]

"Oh my goodness -"

Xisuma gulped, staring down at the scene. Tango had a iron sword through his chest, his feet dangling. EX held up the sword, picking up the demon off the ground, staring into the Americans dull and dead eyes.

"You can run Xisumavoid, I'll find you no matter what."

The counterpart smiled, throwing the bloody body to the side, looking over the dark blood covering his sword.

X backed up, turning away quickly and sprinting, tripping over a root and landing head first.

<×>•<×>

It hurt. It hurt alot.

The purple holographic visor..

Shaddered.

Here's the fun thing about the visor 'glass'. Once it shadders, it's as painful as glass untill it glitches away into nothing. It acts like glass untill it breaks or glitches.
Now imagain it shaddering in your face.

<×>•<×>

Xisuma winked at the pain, sharply inhaling to stop himself from yelling out in pain. The glass hologram glitched away, leaving bloody scratches covering his face.

Welp. No point for the helmet now!

The admin took off his bee helmet, forcing himself to his feet. He looked around in panic, both surprise and fear crawling up his throat as he realized the evil counterpart was gone.

"I failed them, I failed the hermits"

The brit finally admitted to himself, tears starting to form in his mismatched eyes. He failed. And it took him untill the last one died to understand that.

---

This story follows my Headcannon for Xisuma, so here's a doodle showing it all because I'm a lazy derp who's too lazy to write it into the story (also a peragraph from a Headcannon wiki over on amino).

Also I'm sorry it's been like 2 weeks since last update 😳I just haven't been feeling the best mentally and I'm lazy

I just haven't been feeling the best mentally and I'm lazy.
Good enough for a excuse.

If you have nothing to read while you wait for my Derpy arse to write another part, I'd suggest checking out my one shot book, doesn't have much, requests are needed. I have nothing to write about. Other then murder and suffering that is.