Part 23 [END]

"Xisuma!"

Xisuma flinched, his vision nothing but black. Where was he again? Is this what happens when you perma-die? what happened?

"are you okay Shishwammy?"

The familiar voice of Keralis that he hadn't heared in ages spoke, catching his attention.

"Egg-zoom-a? You good mate?"

Grian, he was alive - how? What was going on??

"X? Are you alright dude?"

Ren, he was also here, he couldn't believe it. They were alive, they were here, they weren't dead!

His vision came back to him, blinking afew times to unblurr his blurry sight.

"X? Are you okay?"

Scar questioned, standing up from his seat and waking over to the admin. Xisuma looked around, recognizing this as thier meeting room for exactly what you would expect... Meetings.

"wait - everyone's okay?? Evil X didn't put us into a mansion and kill us-"

Xisuma blinked a few times, looking over the other 20+ hermits around him, confused glances and concerned looks all aimed at his direction.

"I think it would be a good idea for you to go rest X-"

Joe suggested, fixing his glasses and walking up to X, who was still amazed that everyone was here.

"No, no, no, no, no, Joe you don't understand, Me, Ren, Scar, Tango, Impulse, Grian, Iskall , Mumbo, Etho, Beef, and Bdubs! We were all in this mansion and we all got killed one by one by Evil X-"

Xisuma shook his head, pulling up the Death Message Logs in the admin commands, scrolling up abit to find all the deaths in the same order as they had happened in the mansion.

[VintageBeef fell from a high place]
[BdoubleO100 was slain by a Phantom]
[Renthedog was shot by Arrow]
[Scar was slain by a Panda]
[Impulse drowned whilst trying to escape Tango]
[Etho was poisoned]
[Mumbo Jumbo blew up]
[Grian withered away]
[Iskall85 was slain by Iskall85]
[Tango died]

The deaths actually made sense, no stabbing to death or self gut-removing. But it wasn't enough get Xisuma to understand.

"See? It's nothing abnormal"

Beef looked over the list, still feeling very stupid for falling into that stupid hole the other day.

Xisuma shook his head, was it just a dream? In that case he would've been asleep, but they were having a meeting, meaning he was awake.

Questions raced through his head, what may have even happened? He was so confused, maybe Joe was right, he should probably go rest.

"fine, I'm sorry, I'll go rest"

X chuckled, rubbing the back of his head nervously. He waved goodbye, flying out to his base and landing in his storage room. He was still so confused, what happened?

The admin sat on his bed, thinking over eveything that has happened in the last few days for him. If his brain worked more or less correctly, he either zoned out and had some dream, or he died and somehow appeared in another timeline where that never happened.

Xisuma groaned in annoyance, he was so confused. He fell back on to his bed, putting his hands over his visor, only now realizing he had his helmet on and it wasn't shattered somewhere in a forest. X didn't bother, taking it off and running his hands through his hair.

"this is so stupid"

He sighed, a low chuckle slipping out of his mouth. Eveything was so confusing. He swore the headache he got from this hurt more then that faint feeling he got from being stabbed before waking up back here.

The brit stood up, walking over to the edge of the landing Bay, looking over te jungle he calls home.

"Goodbye Xy~"

Xisuma wast startled by the sudden voice, had no time to react to the sword now through his stomach. He was shoved off the edge, watching as He watched him fall down to his head.

[Xisumavoid was slain by Evil Xisuma]

---

TUN TUN TUNNN
HAHA cliff hanger go brrrrrrrrr
Shall I do a Part 23 "What Ifs" of what could happen after or what else could've happened? 👀👀

Also MiF Q&A?

Go ahead and drop off questions about either me or this story :D

Have a good day fello comrades.
Wait afew days/weeks untill new the AU, hope to see you there!