Part 3

"It's Intresting, two things I've never seen happen before. Always night-"

X started, getting everyone's attention.

"- and no respawn"

The last words came out shaky, staring at the only readable commands. Beef is gone.
He's dead. And he is not coming back.

Everyone kind of... Froze. Not making eye contact with each other as they took in the information. Before they could be as reckless and careless as they wished, waking up in the last place they slept if they died. Now this was hard mode. You die once, you're dead for ever.

Atleast untill Xisumavoid finds a way to fix this.

"We should continue, this room might have a trap that activates after abit of time for all we know"

Etho sniffled, getting to his feet as everyone started to head out, realizing that Etho has a point.

Bdubs was the last to leave the room, or not.... A glass piston door closed the room entrance, locking Bdubs in as a few Phantoms had spawned, Bdubs trying to fight them back before...

[BdoubleO100 was slain by a Phantom]

His death cought everyone off guard, everyone getting equally emotional, though a few could just hide it better.

"another one bites the dust"

Iskall mumbled, hoping not to end up making the situation any worse.

"S-S-Shut up iskall"

Grian mumbled half to himself, turning away from the scene, the others starting to join the red sweatered male. Iskall stayed Still abit, looking to the side. He was never really good with dealing with Permanent death. Sure teh Swede can get someone to calm down abit, but dealing it himself was never much of a problem. Probably because he really is just part robot.

The Diorite hating male sighed as he cought up, walking along side Beesuma.

"any luck with commands?"

Iskall asked Xisuma, not taking his gaze of his brown boots.

"No, sadly not yet"

X sighed, looking over the few heads making sure everyone was there.

The newer hallway wasn't as long, though the room it led to was closed on the other side with a piston door. They had decided to relax here, a glitching Tv on the corner, other then that just bits of food.

"first Beef, and now Bdubs?"

Grian stared at the ground, Mumbo beside him trying to calm down the Brit. Etho on the other hand was... Silent. He just sat there in between Iskall and Tango. The red eyed male staring at the Tv blankly, his expression nonexistent.

"why can't we just, punch a wall outside"

Ren stood up, starting to punch a unbreaking wooden plank.

"what the Frick -"

The male questioned. It was wood, one of the easiest things to break, now impossible.

"maybe a magic crystal could help?"

Scar asked casually, pulling out the only thing he had in his inventory. "Luck Crystal" was the name of the glass block, the color a warm green.

"Scar - how much bamboo for one?"

Mumbo half joked, getting a unimpressed sigh from iskall. The Swede signed again and wished the annoyance and new found weirdness would leave his suited friend like the Hobbit phase... Oh does he wish.

Xisuma continued reloading the commands, trying to find any a code left anywhere around the hologram, looking for any evidence.

"how much do you offer?"

The wizard chap asked, raising his brow.

"5 bamboo."

Mumbo pulled out 5 bamboo sticks, moving his black hair to the side.

"deal"

Scar giggled silently, grabbing the bamboo and giving Mumbo the glas- Magic crystal.

Mumbo placed the crystal at the back of his inventory, sitting back down beside Etho, who was silent.

Tango stayed to the side, his red eyes wide open as he stared at the black and white static, catching Ren's attention.

"Yo, you good bro?"

The hermit asked, moving closer to the yellow haired male, catching his attention as he snaped back into reality.

"hm? Oh yea, just.. Thinking"

He looked down, pulling his knees up to his chest. Bdubs was a good friend of his. The always exploding boomer that never failed to make him laugh.

Ren looked to the side, not knowing how to comfort Tango. Impulse walked over, sitting on the other side of his friend, just sitting there. It was enough to make Tango abit better.

•--------------------------------•

700 words yet againnn. I'm too lazy to get to 1000. Rip.

Also, I'm gonna start a one-shot book and a fight scene practice book. Requests are open :)