Part 17

"I thought he changed? I thought you banned him"

The red-eyed male questioned rather angrily, not meaning to put in so much anger just into a simple question.

"I don't know Tango, I don't know"

The admin sighed, pausing for a moment before hearing the familiar footsteps of Iskall85.

"Come on, let's go"

X pulled Tango by the scuff of his vest, getting a slight yelp from the other male, followed by an annoyed sigh.

Running through the forest wasn't too bad. It wasn't as Tree Populated as the jungle, so it was quite a lot easier to run over without tripping every few steps. The duo kept running, Xisuma dragging Tango behind him, the red-eyed male trying to catch up and get the admin's hand-off of his jacket.

"X, I can walk let me go-"

Tango tried to pull away, being weaker than the admin didn't help either. Tek gave up with a sigh, being dragged away from his death. How fun.

<×>•<×>

Xisuma pulled Tango along for what felt like an hour, Tango wondering how in nethers world he wasn't dead just from his own jacket choking him.the adrenaline slowly faded from X's body, the admin slowing down to a stop, catching his breath and finally letting Tango go.

"What the crap man! That hurt"

Tango complained, rubbing his neck with an annoyed frown on his face, a noticeable red line across his neck where his shirt and vest were.

"Would you have liked to die instead?!"

Xisuma raised his voice slightly, turning his head to face the shorter hermit, his undefined coloured eyes staring at Tango with a mix of disbelief and anger.

"No-"

Tango was cut off by another rather loud shout from the taller male, Tek tried to hide away in his jacket, closing his eyes and forcing his hands to stop shaking.

"Would you rather watch yourself get stabbed by that... By that thing!? WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE DIED TO EVIL XISUMA?"

X shouted, his unusual angry tone echoing through the forest.

It wasn't like him to ever raise his voice, he was known for his voice to be calm and as Etho would say, soothing. It scared Tango, I mean it would scare anyone if your calmest friend started yelling like nobodies business.

"Xisuma wait-"

He managed to choke out, holding back tears visibly formed in his red eyes.

"Don't 'Xisuma Wait' me! YOU COULD'VE DIED TANGO! You could have bloody died! I care for you Tango! I don't want to lose another hermit to EX!"

.the admin put his hands on Tango's shoulders, looking him in the eyes.

"So don't go dying on me."

The brit spoke confidently, a moment of silence hanging around between them. The sound of boots hitting the ground from behind startled Tango, the red-eyed male having no time to turn around or even run, Xisuma trying his best not to panic.

Clink clink clink

Iskall stood there, his appearance only worse than before, the glowing sword in his arm over his head, about to swing at the red-eyed hermit.

Shing

Xisuma shoved Tango out of the way, backing up himself. He used what he had ever learned in PVP, grabbing Iskalls arm and turning it in a painful way, causing the swede to drop the sword, wich X quickly kicked out of the way. He quickly pushed iskall away, the male hitting his head on a tree. He reached for the sword, Xisuma not noticing only a few seconds before iskall jumped back at him, yet instead oh hurting him in any way, he just smiled, the sword at his own stomach.

"You can't save everyone, Xisumavoid"

!!!GORE!!!

The blade went through his stomach, blood spilling out at the speed of a waterfall. Or blood-fall if you wish- You could hear Tangos jaw drop, the male frozen from the sight, staring without a choice. X watched the cyborg drop the sword, holding his own guts in his hands with a smile, dropping onto his knees, the message in the chat proving everyone's question.

[ȉ̵̘͇̬̙ş̴̼̦̥̤͍̬̪͎͐̀k̵̨̛͉̬̰̙̗̰̺̮̀̅͐̎͘ͅa̵͖̾́ľ̶͉̾̃̄̅̓̍͒̓̽̿̓̕l̵̛̜̘̺̘͎̃̍̀̈́̀͘̚8̶̨̛̮̘͂̀̇̏̃̈̋̍̈́̊̉̌͘͝5̷̛̱̯͇̤̱̖͓͓̼̥̬͕͒̾̈́̆͛̊̿̒̔́͒̈͝͝ ̴̫̜͓̬̆ď̵̛̛̟̞̙̳͚̯͍̗͓̱̦̩͇̖̲̈́̓̅̅͋̏̊̏̐̑͝i̸̧͗̉͆̀̔̉̊͊̍̈́̓̎̊̕͝ę̶͈͚͈̞̅̈́̈͛̋̉̀̇̕͘͝d̴͇̥̣͌̈́̑̄̑̂̄͗̌̐̑]

---

Am I sorry? absolutely not.