Part 15

!!!Gore warning! Lmao!!

"if you don't mind I'll rest my eyes too"

Xisuma looked over at Iskall, getting a nod. The admin sighed, questioning how okay Iskall was in reality. He closed his eyes, his heartbeat echoing in his head, falling asleep.

Iskall stared at the two sleeping hermits, getting up after a few minutes and walking around the tree, noticing a small button on the side. Curiosity took over as he pressed it, a hidden piston door opening in front of him just fast enough got someone to walk through, closing again. He thought for a moment before pressing the wooden button again, slipping into the hidden entrance.

A small stairway led to a small dark room a few blocks away from the entrance. Iskall hopped down the stairs, stopping on the last one for a moment before stepping into the darkroom, surprised it wasn't yet a mob farm.

He looked around, trying to make out any details of the room, taking another step forward before being stopped with a scratchy British voice behind him.

"Hello Iskall"

He turned around quickly, not seeing anything. He looked around, turning left and right, forward and backwards, yet no luck.

"you know you could've saved them, right?"

The voice spoke again from nowhere, iskall started to panic, backing up the stairs again, managing to find the button to open the door in a matter of seconds and escape the hidden place, breathing heavily.

<×>•<×>

Xisumavoid woke up from a glass-shattering scream. Tango nowhere near him. He jumped up, dashing to where he had heard the scream, having to go a bit deeper into the forest, freezing in his footsteps as he stared over the scene.

Iskall was standing a few blocks away, his cyborg eye in his hand. His right eye a horrible scene.

You could see wires sticking out left and right, most of them in his eye socket and a few leading over his ear and a bit on the back of his head. Every area that used to be covered by metal open for everyone to see. Blood was trickling from the open "wounds", the Swedish male almost choking on his own blood that poured from his mouth, starting to escape from his nose too. Tears flooded the left side of his face, though almost instantly mixing with the blood.

"oh my goodness -"

Xisuma just managed to choke out, trying his hardest not to get sick from the sight.

Iskall stood in a puddle of his own blood, his already ripped sweater more torn than usual, more red than green at this point. The struggling Swede stared at Xisuma, a flashing red light glowing where his cyber-eye used to be, adding to the 'terminator look'.

The admin looked around quickly, noticing the still unconscious Tango sitting against the wall, looking like he'd be shoved into it. The small bloodstain on his lip proving the point.

X brought his attention back at the Swede, who was now eyeing him down, his right eye seeming to have 'taken control' of Iskall.

"X...s..ma..ake..T...ngo..run.."

Iskall just managed to get the words out of his mouth before instantly running towards The Admin, a glowing, enchanted sword being pulled out of his inventory, catching the other hermit by surprise, just managing to dodge the sharp blade.

A familiar laugh echoed from behind him, Xisuma slightly turning his head on to see him. He thought he had banned him - how was he able to come back -

Too many questions went through the admins head, being caught off guard by the blade slashing through his rightsholder, blood spewing out uncontrollably, just adding to the red mess in the area.

"Oh brother, how nice is it to see you again~"

He spoke from behind Iskall, the Swede stopping in his tracks, his breaths loud and quick.

"Evil Xisuma."

X spat the name out as if it was dirt, eyeing his evil twin from behind the Swedish hermit.

"Have you been enjoying what I've been doing to all your friends?"

EX questioned with a small giggle, his scratchy British voice only adding to the fear.

"how... how did you get here!"

The admin yelled, still grasping onto his bleeding shoulder, forcing himself to stand, ending up just a few inches taller than his evil counterpart.

"Xisuma, brother, the void is quite the place, and I may have just found a talented little friend"

The brit smiled, taking a moment to take in every detail of the male in front of him. The admin looked tired, his bloodshot eyes and dark bags quite obvious through the purple glass. EX looked at Xisuma like a wolf staring down his pray, finally snapping back to reality with a sigh.

"I was enjoying this more when your little Swedish friend was trying to kill you, I'll go sit back and let you continue"

Evil X turned away, Xisuma still too stunned to move or attack his evil counterpart, getting caught off guard yet again as 'Iskall' threw himself at him.

X managed to dodge the enchanted weapon, pulling up his admin stats, looking for anything that wasn't corrupted, mentally face palming when he messed up an easy command.

Iskall swung the sword again, Xisuma jumping back from the attacker, quickly typing in the command he needed, wondering why he didn't do it earlier... Oh, yea. This part of the commands was broken. Wait then why were they fixed now, no time for that X, just do it.

Xisumavoid gave Xisumavoid shield
Xisumavoid gave Xisumavoid splash potion of slowness

X put aside the confusing question, waiting a second before the items he asked for appeared in his inventory, pulling up his shield in his left hand, blocking Iskalls next attack.

He couldn't and wouldn't hurt his fellow hermit, under no circumstances. He struggled a bit to get the potion in his hand
All the blood that was supposed to keep his fingers with feeling and the opposite of numb, stripping down his arm from the rather deep wound, the pins and needles getting to his arm.

He took a breath before running a few blocks back, just out of the radius of the Swede, weakly throwing the potion at him, watching the particles leave the Swedes body as he cleared got slower.

"Xisuma! Catch!"

Xisuma heard from his left, a golden apple that belonged to he assumed Tango, flew from the same direction, the admin catching it with a nod, taking a few bites out of, already feeling the wound on his shoulder start to close.

Tango struggled to get to his feet, staring at his right arm, it was bent a bit too much to the right, the bone just visible from the skin. He winked from the sight, letting it dangle, somehow ignoring the pain.

This is going to be an Interesting battle that's for sure.

---

1153 words -  woops
This one was fun to write - probably because it was filled with Gore and an Interesting plot twist lmao

The next few parts are gonna be similar, probably cuz this is just so fun to write -
welp, from Yellow to Monkeys, how do you think I did?