6. "Who is that Zayn person?"

She slammed the door to the flat behind her, taking her heels and coat off, while calling Louis and putting the phone between her cheek and her ear. Harry walked out of the bedroom, in his routine pajama, as he aided her out of the unessential layers of clothes.

“ Are you alright? You must be exhausted.” He guided her towards the couch, sitting her down, with a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

“ Louis, hi. I know it’s late and all-“

“ We’re way past work times here, Robin. This better be good.”

“ Your dick of a best friend is driving me fucking nuts.” She hissed, ignoring Harry’s widened eyes.

“ Zayn? What did he do now?”

“ Yes, fucking Zayn. Okay, so I was rehearsing, yeah? And then I-“

“ Hold on, love, don’t get into the details yet. Give me a second.” She heard the sound of liquid pouring, and for a minute, she genuinely thought he was peeing or something. Harry mouthed to her if something was wrong, and she shook her head, adding a forced smile to seal the deal.

“ Okay, yeah, carry on.” Louis said, clearing his throat.

“ Do I even want to know what you were doing?”

“ Probably not. Now, gossip. Details. Give it to me.”

“ Right, yeah, so I was rehearsing, and I thought I was all alone, but then I heard some yelling, and then out of the blue, he came in, asked me what I was doing there, and I told him that I was rehearsing, and then he was like, at 11pm? And I was like-“

“ Jesus, Robin, the short version please, some of us actually have a life!”

“ Wait, you have a life?”

“ Robin!”

“ Fine! So, I made a joke, he laughed and-“

“ Zayn laughed? After yelling through the phone? At 11pm?”

“ Weird, right?”

“ Wow, he must like you more than I thought.”

“ What the fuck?”

“ Just go on with the story!”

“ Yeah, so, I got my phone and turned to talk to him but he was gone. So I figured, whatever. I changed and was about to walk home, but there he was, in that damned black Ferrari, and he didn’t speak a single word. So naturally, I flicked him off, he yelled, I yelled, bottom line, he drove away.”

“ Expected.”

“ But this isn’t even it. I got home, and he was parked, right in front of my building.”

“ What?!”

“ He opened the window, looked at me, and then drove away, without a single word. Now, I don’t know about you, but that seems pretty fucking weird to me.”

“ Wow, that doesn’t seem like Zayn at all. Normal Zayn would have just fired you before you even got home, hell, he doesn’t let anyone near that car, it’s his baby.”

“ I don’t give a fuck, Louis, honestly, he ticks me off, and I want him to stay the fuck away from me. He needs to understand, that I will not take his shit, and I don’t care how rich and famous he thinks he is.”

“ He doesn’t think he is rich and famous, he actually is rich and famous.”

“ Whose side are you on, Louis?!”

“ Wait, there are sides now too? What the fuck is this shit?”

“ I just want him out of my way, or I swear to God, Louis-“

“ Don’t threaten me, woman.”

“ Fine. Tell him to fuck off.”

“ I will. Well, not using the exact vocabulary, but I’ll get the point across, hopefully.”

“ Good.”

“ Good.”

“ What now?”

“ Go back to whatever you were doing.”

“ More like, who, I was doing.”

“ Ew, Louis. Goodnight.”

“ Goodnight, Robin. See you tomorrow, don’t be late, and don’t wear any reds or pinks or oranges so that we wouldn’t clash.”

“ We don’t have to match, Louis, we’re not going to a goddamn wedding.”

“ Wouldn’t hurt to look fashionable, miss big-shot model.”

“ Whatever. Goodnight, Mr. big-shot designer.” With that, she threw the phone beside her on the couch, a content smile formed on her lips, as she rested her head back, finally allowing herself to feel how tired she actually was.

“ Want to tell me what the fuck that was all about?”

Harry.

She had forgotten all about him.

How did she forget about him?

How was it possible for her to be so oblivious and inconsiderate?

It shouldn’t have been that easy, right?

“ Sorry about all that. Just a long day at work.” She sighed, rubbing her temples.

“ Who is that Zayn person?”

“ The owner of the company? The most famous business man in the textile and fashion industry?” She attempted to give him hints, anything to remind him, but he shrugged, resting himself beside her.

Of course he wouldn’t remember that.

Of course he didn’t know the simple name of her boss, who she had been complaining about for years now.

Of course.

“ Whatever. I’m going to bed.” She rose to her sore feet, wincing briefly, before brushing past him and into the bedroom. He almost followed, but she slammed the door in his face.

“ You can sleep on the couch. Watch some Harry Potter reruns or something, see if I care.” She boomed, taking off the rest of her clothes, putting on one of her sweatshirts, before collapsing into bed, taking his pillow into her arms for warmth.

“ Baby, don’t be like that.” He continued to knock on the door, receiving no response from her.

“ Okay, I’ll let you be for tonight. Goodnight, love.” She didn’t know if she was pissed at him for trying, or for not trying enough. She didn’t know if she wanted him to hold her, or stay as far away from her as humanly possible. She didn’t know anything, as she fell into uncomfortable sleep, her dreams clouded with unknowing green eyes, and angry caramel eyes.

____________________________________________________

A/N: I am currently writing chaper 20 of this story, so how fast I update, depends on you!

ily x