thirty

hey, for those of you on tiktok, do you know those fairy comments? for example: "you did that❤️🌈💫never do it again😘🦋✨". can you guys please comment those? i love them.

a cloud of nervous excitement filled the air as the pogues and sarah made their way to mrs. crain's house.

"you got rope?" john b asked pope.

"got it."

"grappling hook?"

"no grappling hook. we're not batman."

jj chuckled a little at pope's tone, gently running his fingers through hannah's hair. the brunette's head was resting in his lap, occasionally humming in satisfaction at his actions. "you like that, babydoll?"

hannah nodded, a mangled groan escaping her lips when jj slightly tugged on her hair, causing her to arch her back.

"hey," pope intervened, "save that for later. i don't need to know what goes on in you two's bedroom."

the pair began blushing profusely and looked away from each other.

"wait, have you guys not-?"

they both shook their heads, causing all their friends' eyes to widen. hannah and jj were the two most promiscuous of the group, so it was surprising that they hadn't had sex yet.

"we wanna do this right." jj shrugged. "han's not just another lay to me, and i'm not one to her. when the time comes, it'll come. regardless, it's none of your business, so we'd appreciate talking about it right now."

hannah smiled up at the boy, tilting her head upwards to press a soft kiss to the blonde's cheek before laying back down.

"you won't have to. we're here," john b pointed out as the bus came to a stop in front of the crain house. "pulley?"

"check," kie said.

"dark clothes?"

sarah nodded. "got it."

"flashlights?"

"fleshlights?"

jj choked on his spit. "uh, no, babydoll. he said flashlights, which we do have."

"alright, good," john b exited the driver's seat. "we're ready."

kie grinned. "let's go."

"let's go get rich, guys!" jj whooped

"hell yeah."

"wait, wait," john b said as he pulled the side door open. "i just wanna say thank you, guys. seriously. it means a lot to me that you're here tonight."

kie playfully rolled her eyes. "always."

"of course, man," pope smiled and did the pogue handshake with john b.

hannah sniffled. "awe, johnny b, you're gonna make me cry," hannah said as she pulled the boy into a hug.

a small twinge of jealousy collected in jj's chest at the sight. "alright, we done with the circle jerk? can we go do this?"

hannah swatted the boy's head. "don't be a douche, or i'll make you wait, like, fifty years for sex."

jj gasped. "you wouldn't."

"i would."

"okay!" pope interrupted. "let's go get that wheat in the water."

"weed in the water!" hannah cheered, hopping out.

jj perked up. "weed? i'm up for weed."

"wheat! i said wheat."

hannah laughed as she hurled herself over the fence after kie and began making her way towards the house.