NEW STORY

hey to anyone who happens to read this. i just wanted to let y'all know that i'm writing another book. it's called 'sharkbait' and it takes place the summer before the obx. here's the summary, cover, and a little snippet of the prologue:

"in which the blond with the shark tooth necklace helps her feel alive again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"and then there's scar. scarlett annabel rivers. even though she was born and raised in the cut, she only actually joined the pogues in seventh grade when pope caught her stealing m&ms from heyward's. after that, all the pogues quickly accepted her into our group, and her and jj have been joined at the hip ever since. even before kiara left, the two were already unbelievably close, but after she ditched us to party with the kooks when she transferred to the kook academy freshman year, scar and jj have been practically inseparable. if you see one, the other is always nearby. they're like bonnie and clyde, two halves of the same whole. they compliment each other in ways no one else can, and we wouldn't have them any other way.

despite only knowing her for three years, it's obvious that the pogues wouldn't be the pogues without scarlett. when she joined, it just felt right, which is probably why we were quick to welcome her into our family. she lives off of the adrenaline rush life brings her, a reckless and free spirit that cannot be contained. she's everything a pogue embodies, with a penchant for breaking the law and doing stupid shit, and we love her to death for it."

                               ~john b introducing the pogues