epilogue

i'm actually really fucking sad this story's over. i've become way too emotionally attached and it's my fault for doing this to myself. oh well. i'll probably write another story. who knows. anyway, i hope you enjoyed reading this :) also this is kinda bad i'm so sorry.

"holy shit, you two are so crossed," john b laughed at hannah and jj, who were cuddled together on the hammock outside the chateau.

it was five months after ward and rafe had been arrested, and the group was celebrating pope's final acceptance as the lucas t. vanderbilt scholarship winner. even with the money they'd all received from the gold, it was still a major accomplishment. and although they were all quite rich, hannah and jj still lived at the chateau, and the others with their respective families. being a pogue was part of who they were, and none of them were ready to give that up.

hannah stuck her tongue out at john b. "sorry that we're just more hardcore than you pussies."

"you guys pre-gamed before the pre-game!" kie exclaimed. "what did you expect?"

"whatever," hannah snuggled her face into jj's chest, causing his shirt that she was wearing to slide and reveal dozens of purple hickies littering her exposed skin.

john b whistled at the two. "damn, jj, nice work."

"fuck off," jj sent his friend the middle finger. "you're just jealous that our sex life is better than your's."

hannah giggled dazedly at the blond. "poor kie and sarah. john b and pope are definitely super vanilla."

the rest of the pogues exchanged a look. sarah grabbed her phone and immediately began recording the pair, just in case they'd need the footage for later.

"okay, well, how wild is you sex life, huh? if our's is so vanilla?" john b questioned.

hannah and jj grinned at each other, both too wasted to actually realize they were being tricked. "oh, it's very wild, johnny b."

"care to elaborate?" pope asked.

"pretty sure we've tried almost every kink known to man," jj stated, causing the rest of the pogues to gape in shock. "definitely every position."

"jj does this thing with his gun," hannah rambled, pretending to trace an imaginary gun along the curves of her body. "ooh, and he also-"

kie cut her off. "you mean to tell me you guys have used a gun during sex?"

jj shrugged. "we've probably done worse."

hannah nodded in agreement, beginning to list off the things they've done on her fingers. "handcuffs, choking,  some bdsm, that one time in the twinkie, oh, and the cemetery-"

"you had sex in my car?" john b shrieked.

"you had sex in a cemetery?" kie gasped.

jj waved a hand dismissively. "oh, don't act like you haven't done it."

"we haven't," pope stated, as though it were obvious.

"i don't really recommend it," hannah said. "it was kinda cool, but i felt like my dead relatives were watching me."

"you guys had sex in my car?" john b repeated.

"you were there, man," jj laughed.

john b's face paled. "what?"

"jay, we're not talking about that time," hannah hushed the boy.

"you guys have had sex with me in the car with you?" john b looked as though he was about to pass out.