The Surprise Sleepover

******************************

This Chapter's Song:

Everywhere by Fleetwood Mac

"I want to be with you everywhere"

******************************

"Y-Your flat? Why?" Remus asked hesitantly.

Sirius looked at Remus with a smile tugging at his lips, whispering delicately into the hot air.

"Wanna have a sleepover?"

Remus began laughing and Sirius joined in. "You're such a child," Remus said as he examined the building.

"You didn't answer my question!"

Remus turned to Sirius. "I-I," Remus started, but sighed. "Do I really have a choice?"

Sirius laughed as they walked up to the door of the flat. He fished a lanyard out of his leather jacket pocket and examined it closely, looking at every key with curiosity before choosing a small silver one with a small "ah."

He put the key in the lock before turning and jiggling it slightly. The lock clicked and he opened the door and walked inside, motioning for Remus to follow him.

Remus did just that.

They walked up six flights of stairs before they reached a long hallway with a few apartments on either side of the wall. They walked through the corridor and to the end of it before stopping in front of a burgundy door. Sirius looked at the keys again, not for long, though, as this time, the key he was looking for was black compared to the other silver or gold ones. He unlocked the door and opened it.

"Welcome to mi casa!"

Remus followed a bit behind Sirius and smiled when he saw his flat. There was a large black leather couch sitting in front of a flatscreen TV that was sitting on top of a small brown table. The walls were a light shade of blue, and Remus thought they were white at first glance.

He followed Sirius into the kitchen where there was a small peninsula with two bar stools. He watched as Sirius looked in a few brown cabinets before looking back to Remus. "Don't be shy, sit!"

Remus let out a short laugh and sat down at one of the stools. He drummed his fingers against the granite countertop as he watched Sirius dart from cabinet to cabinet before looking inside a cabinet at his feet and smiling. He bent down to look through it, and Remus couldn't help but stare. His mouth suddenly became dry as he looked at Sirius' arse, his black jeans accentuating his bottom nicely.

"Enjoying the view?"

Remus looked up to see that Sirius was staring back at him with a small smirk. Remus blushed and began to stutter. "I-I, um, I w-wasn't, I-I wouldn't stare—"

Sirius scoffed as he pulled out a blender from the cabinet. "It's fine," he said with a small smile, placing the blender on the countertop before walking back to the fridge.

"If I'm being honest, that's the most action involving my arse that I've gotten in the past six months."

Remus felt his heart jump and his cheeks heat up. He looked at Sirius with a shocked expression but didn't dare say anything.

Besides, what the fuck would he even say in that situation?

Sirius looked back to Remus after grabbing a pint of strawberry ice cream, a box of strawberries, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract and bring it over to the blender.