The Two Secrets

******************************

This Chapter's Song:

OK by Wallows

"Don't tell me nothing's on your mind
If we're honest, it will all be fine"

******************************

"Hey, Sirius," Ryder replied swiftly, pushing himself off of the door and over to him, Sirius immediately stepping back.

Remus looked between the two and watched as Ryder continued walking towards Sirius slowly. He only stepped further back with every step Ryder took. Remus eventually realized that Sirius was, for some reason, afraid of Ryder, so he decided to step in front of him, blocking the path to Sirius.

"Do you need something?" Remus said sternly, looking down at Ryder, due to the four inch height difference.

Ryder scoffed as he looked up and down Remus. He looked past him to Sirius and pointed to him. "This your new boyfriend?"

"Why do you care," Sirius spat, going to stand next to Lily.

Ryder looked back up at Remus who was staring at him, eyes narrowed. "You know he's an alcoholic, right?"

Remus laughed slightly. "Yeah, I know he's an alcoholic. Why the fuck would that bother me, anyway?" He said, stepping a bit closer to Ryder.

"I'll ask my question again. Do you need something?"

Ryder rolled his eyes. "I need to talk to Sirius. Alone."

Remus raised his eyebrows, looking at Ryder in disgust, and turned to look at Sirius. His mouth was agape slightly and he looked at Ryder like he was a bloody murderer. Remus turned back to him and smiled sweetly.

"Doesn't look like he wants to talk to you at all."

Ryder huffed slightly and looked at Remus a final time before going to walk past him. Remus immediately stepped in front of him and pushed him by the shoulders, knocking him back slightly. Ryder narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Sirius again.

"You'll talk to me, won't you Siri?"

Sirius inhaled sharply. "You don't get to call me that, not anymore."

Ryder smiled and crossed his arms. "Oh, come on now, don't be like that—"

"Leave," Remus said, stepping a bit closer to him and breathing heavily. "Before I make you."

Ryder looked up and down Remus and scoffed before trailing his eyes to Sirius. He attempted to go past Remus again, but Remus shoved him back once more, only a bit harder this time. Remus stood up straight and stared at Ryder sternly. The next thing Remus knew, he was running at him and tackling him to the ground, attempting to punch him, but failing terribly.

"Remus!" Lily screeched as Remus attempted to fight Ryder off of him.

Sirius inhaled sharply and ran over to the two, pushing Ryder off of Remus before helping Remus up quickly.

"What the fuck, Ryder? Just, fucking leave! I don't want you here!"

Ryder huffed again and straightened himself. "Whatever," he murmured, turning around and storming out of the diner.