The Late Night Rendez-Vous

******************************

This Chapter's Song:

Greedy by Ariana Grande

"I ain't talking money, I'm just physically obsessed
And I'm greedy
'Cause I'm so greedy"

******************************

Sirius didn't hesitate dragging Remus to his bedroom and pushing him on his bed.

"Christ, Sirius," Remus laughed, his mouth stretching into a smile. "You're incredibly impatient, you know that right?"

Sirius laughed lowly as he straddled Remus, placing his hands on Remus' chest which made Remus lean down further. Sirius smirked as he leaned down slowly, his long hair falling around his face like raven curtains, and brushed his lips over Remus'.

They sat there for a minute, hot breath mingling and lips so close, yet so far, before Remus got tired of it and connected their lips. Sirius was slightly annoyed that he did so, but he wasn't one to complain when kissing someone as gorgeous as Remus Lupin.

Sirius' hands somehow got themselves tangled in Remus' hair, gripping and tugging slightly when Remus would stop kissing him suddenly. Remus' hands, though, were placed around Sirius' waist, keeping him in place on his lap as he rubbed small circles on the clothed skin.

Sirius suddenly pulled away and sat up before slipping off his leather jacket and tossing it somewhere on the floor, taking his shirt off right after. He took his time, though, making sure Remus was watching him as he stripped so his top half was bare, discarding the piece of clothing around the same area that the leather jacket was thrown to.

The only thing Remus could do was stare in awe at Sirius' chest.

His staring eventually scared Sirius, as his eyes were practically bugging out of his head, and Sirius blushed as he started to pick at his nails and avoid eye contact with Remus.

Remus quickly became confused and sat up slightly, propping himself up on his elbows. "Hey," he said softly, placing a hand on Sirius' thigh slightly. "Are you alright?"

Sirius chuckled slightly. "Now you're the one who's staring," he said quietly, but there was a hint of sarcasm to his voice.

Remus immediately sat up fully and placed his hands on Sirius' shoulders reassuringly. "Sirius," he said with a small laugh. "I was staring at you because you're absolutely stunning."

Sirius head perked you and he smirked slightly. "Really?"

Remus laughed and nodded while looking back down to Sirius chest and smirking as well. "God, you're beautiful," he breathed out.

Sirius let out a soft laugh. "I bet you're prettier," he said matter-of-factly as he tugged at the hem of Remus' shirt.

Remus rolled his eyes as he sat back a bit before pulling his shirt off as well. He threw it on the floor as well and held his hands out slightly, "There you go."

Sirius stopped breathing, because, Remus was, quite frankly, incredibly breathtaking.

"Fuck," he said quietly as he ran a hand through his hair. He looked up at Remus and laughed slightly. "The fact that I get to be fucked by this body is surreal."