The Meeting

******************************

This Chapter's Song:

broken by lovelytheband

"I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool"

******************************

At seven o'clock the next day, Remus stood behind the counter of Savannah's Diner helping a customer. Nothing happened after the kiss (much to Remus' relief, he wouldn't have been able to muster up enough courage), and he ended up sleeping on the couch after they watched Gossip Girl on Sirius' TV (Sirius' choice, obviously). Remus poured the man he was helping a cup of coffee and looked up when he heard the bell ring.

There stood none other Sirius Black, motorcycle helmet under his arm yet again. But when Sirius made his way to the counter and sat on the stool in front of Remus with a smile, he raised an eyebrow.

"No James today?" He asked with a small smirk.
Sirius shook his head. "Peter? William?" Another no. Remus chuckled and went to go start on his milkshake without even having to being told. He made the milkshake quickly and gave it to Sirius with a small smile who took it happily, beginning to sip it slowly.

Remus glanced over to Lily who stood a few feet away from him making an espresso and nodded to Sirius subtlety with a small smirk. He had already told her about he kiss and she had reacted by screaming at the top of her lungs during the rush hour, making a few customers complain slightly.

Lily didn't apologize.

She nodded slightly after Remus nodded to him and she began to mimic giving a blowjob, which made Remus glare at her and blush. She laughed and walked past him, winking on her way, and poured a lady at the end of the counter the espresso. Remus looked back to Sirius with pink cheeks and noticed that his milkshake was being drunken at an alarming rate. He stared at Sirius with a cocked eyebrow and Sirius looked up and noticed his confusion.

He laughed shortly before smiling at Remus. "I've got a meeting in," he said as he checked his phone and his eyes widened. "Ten minutes! Shit, sorry, I've got to go," he said while standing up and grabbing his helmet, leaving his half-drunken milkshake at his stool. He began to walk away and Remus called out, "Then why did you bother stopping here in the first place?" with a short laugh.

Sirius turned back around and walked over to his stool again. "Because I wanted to see your face," he said with a smile before reaching over the counter, grabbing Remus by his shirt, and pulling him in for a short kiss. Remus almost melted against Sirius' lips, loving every second of the short connection, but as soon as it started, it had ended.

Remus stood dazed behind the counter as he watched Sirius begin to walk away with a smirk on his face as he called out, "Save my milkshake, I'll be back in an hour!"

Remus let out a short laugh and nodded as he watched Sirius walk out the door before hopping on his motorcycle and speeding away.

Lily walked over to Remus with her mouth agape. "Jesus Christ, Rem, what went down last night?"

Remus blushed slightly as he remembered the kiss. "ABBA," he said with a half-smile.

******************************

Sirius sped down road after road, cutting in between cars, before making it to the church. He parked his motorcycle and ran over to the basement door that was open slightly before seeing William standing outside it. He checked his phone and read the time. Seven twenty-six.