The Recovery

******************************

This Chapter's Song:

Oblivion by Bastille

"When you fall asleep
With your head upon my shoulder
When you're in my arms
But you've gone somewhere deeper"

******************************

Remus spent the next week in the hospital, and Sirius stayed by his side the entire time.

Other than obvious bathroom breaks and stepping out when the doctors told him to, he didn't dare leave Remus alone.

When Remus was finally cleared to go home, he stood next to his bed, waiting for Sirius to finish up in the bathroom.

"Siri," Remus called. "If you don't hurry the fuck up, I'm gonna miss my shift at the diner."

Sirius suddenly opened the door and smiled at Remus. "Good thing I'm done," he said softly, walking over to Remus and pecking him on the lips.

Remus wrapped his arm around Sirius' waist, holding him in place as he stared at him.

"God," he said quietly. "I love you so much."

Sirius picked him on the lips once more. "I love you more."

Remus scoffed. "Not even possible," he said with a laugh.

Sirius raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I believe that it's entirely possible!"

Remus sighed. "We both love each other very much. Happy?"

Sirius pressed his lips together. "Yeah, but I love you more."

Remus only rolled his eyes.

******************************

"We are not watching Snow White, Sirius. That's literally the dullest Disney movie a person could choose!"

Sirius rolled his eyes as he leaned his head against Remus' shoulder, sighing slightly.

After Remus' shift at the diner, Sirius demanded that he and Remus finish their Disney movie marathon from the week before, including eating all of the ice cream Sirius had bought that night.

Remus looked through the pile of DVDs on his lap and bit his lip before sitting up slightly.

"Ooh," he said excitedly. "What about The Lion King?"

Sirius screwed his face into an expression of disapproval. "Too sad."

Remus shrugged slightly and sorted through the movies some more. Sirius looked as well, eyelids feeling heavy, but they opened wide when he saw a certain movie.

"Wait!" He exclaimed, grabbing the movie and holding it up to Remus' face.

"Aladdin? Really?"

Sirius scoffed. "Of course!"

Remus laughed slightly and shook his head before getting up and putting the disc in the DVD player.