Family visit

I follow Aragorn into the forest. From time till time he looks back and smiles at me. It is comforting. We run swiftly, trying to cover as much ground as possible. I want them save. The hobbits are grieving with loud sobs and I can see the tears falling from their eyes. Frodo hasn't said anything sinds.

Gimli looks around in the ancient forest of Lothlórien. 'Stay close young hobbits. They say there's a great sorceress live in these woods. An elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell and are never seen again'
'Gimli!' He looks at me. 'What lassie?'
'I am a sorceress too remember?' He laughs. 'That is true, you killed the cave troll! I never saw something like that!' He rambles on. I look at Frodo, who looks disoriented. 'Mr Frodo?' Sam asks worried and grabs his friends arm. Frodo snaps out of his daze and smiles at him. 'I am alright Sam. Really' for a moment I see his hand grab the chain of the ring, but he sees me staring and releases the chain. 'But this sorceress is different than our lassie. So!  Here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily! I have the eyes of a hawk, and ears of a fox!' Gimli proudly states but suddenly several elf's appear before us, facing us with bow and arrows. We're surrounded and Legolas draws also his own arrow in response, my hand flies at the hilt of my sword. But Aragorn holds his hand up in peace. An Ellon with blond hair steps forward. 'The dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark'
Gimli growls as answer. 'Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion' (Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil.)
'Govannas vín gwennen le, Haldir o Lórien' (Our Fellowship stands in your debt, Haldir of Lórien.) Legolas answers with a polite nod. 'A, Aragorn in Dúnedain istannen le ammen' (Oh, Aragorn of the Dúnedain, you are known to us.) Aragorn bows slightly for Haldir. 'Haldir' he says. 'Man eneth lín?' (What is your name?) Haldir asks me as he steps towards me. 'Alastegiel i eneth nín' (my name is Alastegiel) I answer him politely. He nods.
'So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can also understand!' Gimli growls and I chuckle. 'We have not had dealings with the dwarves, since the dark days' Haldir exclaims. 'And do you know what this Dwarf says to that Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul!' (I spit upon your grave!) Aragorn slaps his hand on Gimli's shoulder. 'That! was not so courteous!' Haldir turn to Frodo and Sam, ignoring Gimli. 'You bring great evil with you' He pauses. 'You can go no further!'
What?
We all turn to look at Frodo but Aragorn walks to Haldir and starts talking in angrily Sindarin. They step away from us as we sit down and wait.
'Boe ammen veriad lîn. Andelu i ven' (We need your protection. The road is fell!) I hear Aragorn plead and Haldir replies something I can't hear. 'Merin le telim' (I wish that we may come with you.)
Again Haldir speaks so quiet I can't understand him. I look at Legolas but he gives me a look. Also he can't hear the elf talking. 'Henio, aníron boe ammen i dulu lîn!' (Please, understand, we need your support!)
I look at Frodo and Sam. And Merry and Pippin. They all look so sad and broken. 'Aragorn!' Haldir states loudly as they continue to talk in a hushed tone. 'Andelu i ven' (The road is very dangerous.) Aragorn pleads. Again I look at Frodo, he looks uncomfortable. Boromir shares a look with me and makes his way over to the small hobbit. 'Gandalf's death was not in vain. Nor would he have you give up hope You carry a heavy burden Frodo.  Don't carry the weight of the dead' Before the boy can answer, Haldir walks towards him. 'You will follow me'

We all stand and follow the caravan of Elves along a ridge through the golden woods. We come to the end the high ridge. A great glade of trees rises above us. 'Caras Galadhon, the heart of Elvendom on earth. Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of Light' Haldir says proudly as we look out over the city. We continue climbing a winding way among the great trees and ascend the path until the sun goes down.

As the blue moon shines brightly into the sky we climb a twisting stair about the trunk of a tree. We pass numerous platforms and arrive at a great palace in the trees. It is lit with silvery lights and a curving walkway lies before us, leading up a low stair to an archway. Haldir steps to one side as they descend the stairway. I bow slightly as do the others. The lord and lady of Lothlórien stand before us. Galadriel looks at me and than at Frodo. 'The Enemy knows you have entered here. What hope you had in secrecy is now gone. Nine there are here, yet ten there were, set out from Rivendell. Tell me, where is Gandalf?' Aragorn looks up at Celeborn.
'For I much desire to speak with him. I can no longer see him from afar' Celeborn continues.
'Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land. He has fallen into shadow' Galadriel says. Aragorn nods slightly as Celeborn turns to Galadriel. 'He was taken by both Shadow and Flame: a Balrog of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the net of Moria' Legolas exclaim as next to him Gimli bows his head in sadness. 'Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life. We do not yet know his whole purpose' Galadriel turns to Gimli. 'Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dûm fill your heart, Gimli, son of Glóin' The dwarf looks up at her words. 'For the world has grown full of peril. And in all lands, love is now mingled with grief' Now it is Boromirs turn to face the lady. He blinks and swallows hard and she stares at him. He looks away in fear.
What did she say to him?
'What now becomes of this Fellowship? Without Gandalf, hope is lost' Celeborn speaks. 'The quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all' Galadriel states.
'Yet hope remains while the company is true' She looks at Sam and smiles. 'Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil. Tonight you will sleep in peace'