No control

The Uruk-hai are marching on, day and night. Merry is still unconscious and I am afraid for him. 'Merry! Merry!' Pippin calls out on the same moment the Uruks stop and Orcs emerge. They have a mark of a white handprint on their forehead. 'You're late. Our master grows impatient. He wants the Shire-rats now' He looks at the Uruk who is carrying me. 'And his daughter of course' He steps forward. 'Give het to me'
'I don't take orders from Orc-maggots. Saruman will have his prize. We will deliver them' The Uruk, who I think is their leader spits out. 'Merry! Merry! Wake up! My friend is sick! He needs water. Please!' Pippin calls out again. And struggle against the hold the Uruk has on me, I want to go to them. To comfort them. But it has no use. 'Sick is he? Give him some medicine, boys!' The leader calls out. They growl as one of them pours a sticky red liquid into Merry's mouth. He starts to choke. 'Stop it!' I yell as I feel the anger bubble inside me. 'Can't take his draught!' The Uruk leader spits out again and laughs a little. 'Leave him alone!' Pippin screams angry at him. 'Why? You want some? Huh? Then keep your mouth shut'
Finally the Uruk who is carrying me sets me down, luckily next to the boys and I crawl towards them as fast as i can. 'Merry! Pippin!'
'Merry!' Pippin exclaims happily as Merry opens his eyes slowly. 'Alastegiel!'
'Hello, Pip. Alastegiel' Merry coughs. 'You're hurt' Pippin says worriedly. 'I'm fine. It was just an act'
'An act?' Pippin hisses. 'See? I fooled you too. Don't worry about me, Pippin. So do you Alastegiel' I shake my head. 'Merry, never do that to me again' A small smile appears on his lips. 'I promise' One of the big Orcs sniffs in the air. 'What is it? What do you smell?' Their leader yells. 'Man-flesh'
'Aragorn!' Pippin hisses with excitement. 'They've picked up our trail! Let's go!' On the moment the three of us are being picked up, Pippin tears his eleven brooch off his cloak with his teeth, and drops it onto the ground. I smile at him.

Well done Pip!

They run until nightfall and stop at the edge of Fangorn Forest.
I am closer to home and I do not like it!
The Uruk who has been carrying me for the whole time, roughly drops me on the ground and I can't help but moan as I hit the ground. I am bruised all over, but how sooner Aragorn and the others find us, how better. 'We ain't goin' no further 'till we've had a breather!' One of the Uruk yells. 'Get a fire going' Another screams. In the dark I see Merry and Pippin, lying next to each other.
Good.
Some of the Orcs begin to chop at the trees and low groans and rumbles can be heard from the forest.
I can hear Merry and Pippin talk, about leaving the Shire and the Forest. I close my eyes for a bit. Listening to them. 'I'm starving. We ain't had nothing but maggoty bread for three stinking days!' An Uruk yells. 'Yeah! Why can't we have some meat?' Another screams.
O no.
'What about them? They're fresh!'
'They are not for eating!' The leader calls out. 'What about their legs? They don't need those. Ooh! They look tasty!'
'Get back, scum! The prisoners go to Saruman. Alive and unspoiled' luckily their leader is not as stupid as I thought he would be. 'Alive? Why alive? Do they give good sport?'
'They have something. An Elvish weapon. The master wants it for the war.'

They think we have the ring!

'Just a mouthful. A bit off the flank.' The Uruk leader cuts off the head of the Orc. 'Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!' He laughs sinister. The Uruks start to pile on the dead orc.
I wasn't paying attention, because suddenly a strong looking Uruk or Orc? It is more a very big mix of the two, stands before me. The white hand is clearly showing on his forehead. Roughly and without saying something, he picks me up from the ground and throws me over his shoulder. He starts running towards the woods. I don't even have time to yell or scream as he knocks me out.
The last thing I hear are hooves of a lot of horses.

'Henig' The voice is so familiar yet not the voice I wanted to hear. 'Open your eyes Alastegiel. I know you are awake' A hot pain flashes through my body as something hits my back. Quickly I open my eyes, and look right into his. 'Gen ú-velin!' (I hate you) I spit in his face and he looks at someone, I think behind me and again a flash of pain erupts on my back. 'It that the way you greet your father?'
'You are no father of mine' I growl in anger and also pain. 'I killed your mother' He says without any emotion. 'She helped you escape and with the last of her powers tried to destroy me. But of course she failed'
'She did nothing to you!' I yell at him, feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks. 'I wanted a child with power, so I could use it. She gave me a wrong child. A girl without any. So what could I use her for? She couldn't give me anymore children. I broke her beyond repair. She nursed you yes, until you where old enough'
'And then you threw her into your dungeon, to be forgotten' he smiles sinister. 'She lied to me when she said you had no power' he locks eyes again with the thing behind me and three times I feel it burn on my back. 'I saw with the palantir that you killed the cave-troll'
'No' I whisper. Again a flash against my back and when I look down, I see a pool of blood. 'So it seems, how many times I am hurting you. You don't heal yourself. So you don't control it yet. I still can't use you' He turns to the one behind me. 'Gríma whip her ten more times and then you can take her with you'
'Yes my lord' I suppose the man behind me hisses.
With the fourth beating I can't take it no longer and faint into oblivion.