Helms deep

As the fighting at Helm's Deep continues. I hack every Orc or Uruk away with my sword. 'Seventeen. Eighteen. Nineteen. Twenty. Twenty-one. Twenty-two' I hear Gimli count, who is not far from me, killing Orcs with his axe. In the chaotic fighting I hear Aragorn yell something and the elves shoot towards the main gate. Many fall Uruks fall down.
'Togo hon dad, Legolas! Dago hon!' (Legolas, stop him! Kill him!) Aragorn shouts suddenly and point with his sword to an Uruk down below. The Uruk is carrying a bright torch runs towards the hole near the main gate. The Uruk is hit by Legolas with two arrows but he doesn't die.

With a yell I am suddenly down below. The fighting continues and stones of the wall lay everywhere around me. 'Nan Belain' (By the Valar) I mumble as try to get up. My ears are ringing from the explosion. The shouting of the soldiers around me becomes clearer with the second and when I fully stand on my feet again, time starts. An Uruk attacks me from the right side but I burry my sword in his stomach. 'Firo, ulunn!' (Die, hideous creature) I hiss as I turn to kill another Uruk who stands in my way. Only now I do realize that I am standing in a little puddle of water.
'Hado i philinn!' (Hurl the arrows!) I hear Aragorn yell. Arrows fly past me and I dive towards the ground. 'Herio!' (Charge!) Aragorn yells and a thunder of footsteps run past me.
'Aragorn, pull back to the gate!' I hear Thèoden yell.
'Am Marad!' (To the Keep!) Aragorn orders his soldiers. 'Nan barad! Haldir! Nan barad!' Pull back! Haldir! Pull back!) I stand up again, disoriented I look around. Elves and men are running past me, back to the keep. 'Alastegiel!' Aragorns deep voice brings me back to my senses. 'Come on' his hand finds mine and we run with the others back to the keep. 'Haldir!' Aragorn suddenly calls out and his grip on me falters. His hand releases mine and our eyes meet; pain can be seen in his. I see that Haldir falls on his knees. 'Bado' (go) I say and he goes, he is fighting his way towards his dying friend. I let him go as I make my way to the keep. Screaming can be heard from the dying soldiers around me. I feel lost in all sudden. I do not belong here, an elleth, who wasn't raised for fighting. A feeling tingles in my chest, the same I occurred in the mines of Moria. Bright lights shoots out of my chest, killing Uruks in my path. Men and elves look in awe and fear at me. But I pay no mind to these simple men. This is who I am. 'Alastegiel' A hand on my arm brings me back to my senses. And to my horror, I see that I have not only killed Uruks but also men and elves. Have they all seen it?
'What have I done?' I whisper as the hand turns me to him. Legolas.
'Man?' (What?)
'Did you not see?' He nods with excitement. 'Your power! I saw it, I could feel it. But you killed our enemy's'
I want to say I also killed men and elves, but I hold my tongue as he leads me towards a far end of the wall. 'Hold this' Legolas orders me and throws a robe towards me. 'Man?' (What?) now it is my turn to be confused. 'Aragorn and Gimli, they went outside the wall to give Thèoden more time to repair the gate'
Ow.
'Aragorn!' He yells and throws the rope down. I hold it tightly as I feel pressure. Together with Legolas and two other soldier we pull them to safety. I smile at Aragorn, but we have no time to rest. More ladders rise. 'Fall back! Fall back!' I hear someone yell. 'Fall back! Retreat! Retreat!'

The remaining army and we are now in the last room before they can enter the cave. Uruks try to break through the inner door. 'The fortress is taken. It is over' King Thèoden mumbles with a great sadness. 'You said this fortress would never fall while your men defend it. They still defend it. They have died defending it!' Aragorn states with angry in his voice. 'Is there no other way for the women and children to get out of the caves?' Aragorn asks the king. But the king and his men remain silent. 'Is there no other way?' Aragorn asks again. 'There is one passage. It leads into the mountains. But they will not get far. The Uruk-hai are too many' The man -I heard his name is Gamling- answers instead of the king. Aragorn grabs Gamling by his shoulder. 'Send word for the women and children to make for the mountain pass. And barricade the entrance!' Aragorn calls out.
He is certainly a better king right know that Théoden. 'So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?' The king sighs.
'Ride out with me' Is Aragorns answer. Théoden turns to face Aragorn. 'Ride out and meet them'
'For death and glory?' Théoden asks.
'For Rohan. For your people'
'The sun is rising' I say as I feel the first rays of the sun on my bruised skin. Aragorn looks up to the window as the sun rises. 'Yes. Yes! The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time' Théoden sounds more alive. 'Yes!' Now is Gimli the one to sound excited. I chuckle as he rushes to the top to blow the horn. 'Let this be the hour when we draw swords together' Théoden states as he looks at Aragorn. Horses are brought in and all the remaining soldiers who still can fight mount a horse.
Where? But Legolas gives me the reins of a brown horse and I mount as well.
'Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath. Now for ruin. And the red dawn!' Théoden chants. The horn above us is blown and on the same moment the doors give in.
'Forð Eorlingas!' The king yells and rides with Aragorn, Legolas, me and his men by his side. We fight as Gimli blows the horn. We fight down the causeway into the Uruk army. I stop and look up. I see Mithrandir on the back of Shadowfax. 'Mithrandir' I breathe out. He has come!
'Rohirrim!' Someone at Mithrandir side yells. 'To the king!'
Mithrandir and the Rohirrim charge down a hill to Uruk-hai. I can see that the Uruk-hai point their spears at them, but are blinded when the sun rises. They fight but the Uruks flee Helm's Deep. The men shout in victory. The Uruks run from Helm's Deep and into a line of trees. 'Stay out of the forest! Keep away from the trees!' The man who was next to Mithrandir yells. The Uruks run into the forest. It groans and sways. Horrible sounds emerge. The trees are alive!

In some time, the cave opens and the woman and children rush out of it, searching the sons, fathers and husbands. Some cry out in happiness but also grief.

I stand on the wall, hand in hand with Aragorn. 'I saw your light. Your magic' he sees while he smokes his pipe. 'Yes, but I couldn't control it' I say quietly. 'I know. The men fear you because you killed also one of their own' In shock I let go of his hand. 'I thought no one saw it. I could not think! It happened, I-' Aragorn silences me with a firm kiss on the lips. 'Melethin' he breathes. 'I know and it is more rumors. Some saw it, others don't. And I don't want you to get hurt. But this can happen in a fight. Fear not' He takes my hand again and squeezes it. Mithrandir, Legolas and Gimli are also joining us. Mithrandir point at Mordor. 'Sauron's wrath will be terrible, his retribution swift. The battle for Helm's Deep is over. The battle for Middle-Earth is about to begin. All our hopes now lie with two little hobbits. Somewhere in the wilderness'