Barad-dûr

Mordor. It is precisely what i read about it. Dark and dead.
'You look like your mother' A voice sounds clearly in my head but it is gone before I can answer to it. But I know who speaks to me, because the voice is very familiar. I decide to ignore him. For now. I ride through a barren waist land; there is only sand and rock. What surprises me the most is that there are no Orcs here. Maybe The Dark Lord called them off. My horse neighs afraid and stops from time to time. But i urge him on. He has to..
I do not know how long i am already on my way. The sun does not shine here.
I feel the dark magic around me and i know i am close. Barad-dûr, the dark fortress. Sauron's home. 'You are here' His voice appears again in my head. This time, I answer. 'Yes, i am'
'Good' The giant eye on the tower turns and i bathe in its light. 'Princess of the Noldor, first in line of the forgotten kingdom. Daughter of Saruman the white'
'I am not his daughter anymore' I snarl. Dismounting my horse, I turn him around, clapping him against his flank so he gallops away. Away from darkness. 'I shall do that creature no harm' Sauron answers in my head as he reads my thoughts. 'Nice of you' I remark as I make my way into the tower. Still no orcs but i have a uneasy feeling. My body grows heavier within the seconds i enter Bardad-dûr. This is not good. 'Your friends, your king' The voice of Sauron enters my head again and i collapse on my knees. 'You are mine now, your powers are mine now!' He yells inside my head. 'You would spare them, if i would come to you!'
'And you did, didn't you' He states as i force myself on my feet again. I take the long stairs towards, what I suppose is his room. He draws me to him, i am guided by an unseen force towards him. Finally i am upstairs and the eye gazes at me. 'Alastegiel' Its roars. I can feel his heath on my body.
'I am here, what do you want with me?' I say between breaths. My chest feels heavy. 'You belong to me now, as do your powers' As he says that, chains appear on my wrists and ankles and i am chained to the wall. Inside the eye something moves and I see a man, dressed in black armor. 'You are mine now' He growls.
Does he really have nothing else to say?
'Silence!' He roars and pain flashes through my cheek. He hit me. 'Shall we unleash your powers?' He laughs sinister. 'Be my guest' I say between breaths. 'I do not know how to use them'
'Liar'
So he really thinks that i can use my powers?
Again i feel a flash of pain against my cheek and a growl comes over my lips. 'I really do not know' I spit out. Sauron stands still before me. As he is observing me. I feel the heat of his eye upon me and his hand lays suddenly on my cheek. He moves it down, towards my throat and décolleté. 'Stop' I mutter, freezing in fear as i think about what he wants to do. 'No, not now' He says but more to himself than to me. 'I belong to someone else' I have the courage to say and he hits me in my stomach. If I wasn't chained to the wall, I surely had collapsed. I spit out blood and it lands on the black tiles. Sauron turns around, walking back into the eye. This is his mental form, his physical form is not ready yet. 'Good guess' His voice sounds again in my head. I want to hit him, kill him. But my hands and feet are tied.
'If you knew how to use your power, you could kill me princess' He smirks. Suddenly he is next to me, his hand on my cheek. Stroking it affectionately. 'You are so beautiful' He whispers. 'If you choose to be mine, i spare you. You could rule by my side. That is your right'
'No' My voice is nothing more than a whisper. 'Alastegiel, look' Sauron stands before me, his eyes are glowing red. He touches my forehead and suddenly i am flying above a battlefield. I see men, horses, a green wave destroying everything in their path.
'Your king has won this battle' I hear Sauron hiss. Now i am on the ground. All is quiet. A ghost stands before Aragorn. 'Release us' He asks him. 'Bad idea' Gimli huffs. 'Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they're dead'
'You gave us your word!' The ghost roars. 'I hold your oath fulfilled. Go, be at peace' Aragorn says with a gentle and kingly voice. The green wave, now i see that they are all ghosts, dissipates into the wind. Mithrandir bows to the new king, as Aragorn is. They look at each other, sadness is showing in their eyes. 'Alastegiel?' My name is more a whisper than a word on his tongue. Mithrandir shakes his head. 'She went into the direction of Mordor. I do not know why' Aragorn says quietly. 'She said that when she had the Palantír in her hands, she' Mithrandir goes quiet. 'I never asked her about it, we just..' Aragorn goes quiet and I feel a sharp pain erupt on my back. 'You did what?' Sauron roars and i am back in Barad dûr. 'Whore' He roars again and i feel pain explode in my stomach. 'I love him. You do not even know what love is' I spit out and red drops of blood rain down on the floor beneath me. 'You shall never see your king again. You are mine Alastegiel and so is your power'
Than all becomes black and the last face i see is of my Aragorn.