The final battle

'Because ten thousand Orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom'

'Draw out Sauron's armies. Empty his lands. Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate'

'A diversion'

Sentences are haunting my mind. Words from loved ones enter my unconscious state. They are coming!
'Alastegiel, open your eyes, feel your powers flow'
Let it go
I do what he says, i cannot struggle. I have to answer him. To obey him. He stands before me, dressed in his black armor. I look down at my own ankles and wrists. They are no longer bound in chains, i am free. I can run, but i stand still. Listening to his next command. 'Feel your power move inside you' He orders and i do what he says. I seek within me, a white light appears. It flows out of my chest. I can grasp it, control it. It is what was inside me along. Sauron smiles or it seems like it. He says something in the black speech and an Orc enters the chamber. 'Destroy' Saurons orders me. And i do it; my light shoots out in the orc and he turns to ashes.
What in the name of the Valar is this.
'You, this is you' Saurons answers my thoughts. 'But i do not want this!' I say, trying to control my voice. 'You are mine, that is what i said. And you shall end this war for me'
No..
'Did you know that your king showed himself to me. He wanted to scare me, but i showed him you!' In a second i see myself, blood all over me. Moaning in pain.
'Bastard!' I yell at him. But i cannot move, i am stuck to the ground.

{}

'Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth! Let justice be done upon him!' I hear Aragorn suddenly yell. Sauron turns, but i can see him smile. 'Come my love, let us show you' He says proudly and i hear the gate creaks open. Sauron says again something in the black speech and suddenly we are on top of the tower, next to the burning eye. Sauron steps inside the eye and turns to the army at the black gate. A single rider appears upon a dark horse, riding towards Aragorn. The only part of the rider appearing, besides a full helmet and armor, is a grotesque mouth. 'My master, Sauron the Great, bids you welcome. Is there any in this rout with the authority to treat with me?'
'We do not come to treat with Sauron, faithless and accursed. Tell your master this: The armies of Mordor must disband. He is to depart these lands, never to return' Aragorn states. 'Old Greybeard. I have a token I was bidden to show thee' The Mouth of Sauron says. He holds up Frodo's Mithril shirt. 'Frodo' Pippin says quietly. The Mouth Of Sauron throws the Mithrill shirt to Mithrandir , who catches it. 'Frodo!' Pippin cries out. 'Silence' Mithrandir says with a hint of sadness in his voice. 'No!' Merry also cries out. 'The halfling was dear to thee, I see. Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of his host. Who would've thought one so small could endure so much pain? And he did, Gandalf. He did' As the mouth laughs wickedly, Aragorn rides casually around to his side. 'And who is this? Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king than a broken Elvish blade' With a quick, hard, slice, Aragorn cuts the Mouth of Sauron's head with his sword.
Aragorn!
'I guess that concludes negotiations' Gimli says with a grin. 'I do not believe it. I will not' Aragorn states. The Black Gate again creaks and sways open, revealing an army of marching orcs. Sauron looks at Aragorn and growls his name. 'Pull back! Pull back!' Aragorn yells as my fellowship and Éomer ride back to the awaiting army.
'He did not speak about you' Sauron says with amused voice. 'You wanted to show me'
'And that is what i am going to do' Ors pour out of the Black Gate. Aragorn is still on is horse, addressing his men. 'Hold your ground! Hold your ground. Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends, and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!' His soldiers draw their swords. The orcs of Sauron begin to encircle the army of my king. My fellowship has now dismounted their horses. I can see that they are not going to win this, the orcs outnumber them greatly. 'Kill them' Sauron says and the white light shoots out of my chest again. But thank the Valar, i kill no one. Yet. The orcs are standing still, waiting on their next order. 'Elessar' Sauron hisses and my Aragorn looks up. I can see him clearly and his eyes grow wide. 'Alastegiel' I see that my name is formed on his lips. 'Kill your king' Saurons says again and this time, I aim.  This time, the white light shoots out of me, more out of control than before. It comes down not far from him. But he doesn't move. He just looks at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. 'Aragorn, Elessar...' Sauron hisses clearly and Aragorn appears momentarily tempted by the voice. But he locks eyes with me and i smile. The sadness in his eyes only grows. He turns back to Mithrandir. I look to my fellowship, my friends. I have to control myself for them and if I perish, i perish. 'Kill him' Sauron orders. Light shoots out of me again, but i am on the orcs now. Hundreds are killed in an instant. 'No!' Sauron roars. 'Elessar, kill him' I feel the urge to use my power. But i hold it in, i hold it in! 'Kill him!' Sauron roars again and this time i am sure, the others have heard it too! I aim on the orcs again and again hundreds are dead. Aragorn smiles at me and turns again to Mithrandir. He lifts his sword and with a mighty battle roar, he runs towards the orcs. A small battle cry can be heard and Merry and Pippin charge as well. The rest of the army soon following. Nazgûl fly over the fighting at the Black Gate, they descend, picking up soldiers from the ground. 'Kill him!' Sauron orders again and I aim again on some of his orcs. 'No, you obey me!' He roars as i feel pain erupt on my back. I feel the blood flowing. But i do not make a sound, i look down at my king. He fights with so much passion that a single tear falls out of my eyes. Suddenly the Nazgûl are attacked by several Eagles!  'Eagles! The Eagles are coming!' I hear Pippin scream happily. 'If you don't kill them for me, i shall kill you' Sauron roars and again i feel the heavy pain on my back. The blood flows freely but i smile. If I saved, only them. I die happily. I gasp for breath as i see a huge troll making his way towards Aragorn. No!
'Yes! If you don't kill him, one of my soldiers does!' Sauron roars. But Aragorn engages the troll but he is thrown to the ground. Luckily Legolas sees this and tries to makes his way to Aragorn. But he isn't fast enough. Aragorn is losing. 'Please! I do everything' I plead but i topple over to puke as i feel the most excruciating pain on my back again. 'He dies and so do you!' Sauron roars. But a shockwave silences him. His eye disappears and i hear him scream as the tower of Barad-dûr slowly falls over. O great Valar. I start to fall but the light, my power shines around me and sets me outside the Black gates down on my knees. I stay like this, looking at the crumbling tower as the Army of men cheers. The landscape surrounding us crumbles and the Black gate collapses as the ground caves in. Much of Saurons army falls as well. 'Frodo!' Merry yells happily as i know understand that Frodo did it! He did it!
Mount Doom erupts in a large explosion and the eruption kills the remaining Nazgûl. 'Frodo!' I whisper, there is no way he and Sam are going to survive this.
'Alastegiel!' I look up, not trying to move my back as Aragorn runs towards me with Legolas on his heels. 'Mellamin!' He falls down on his knees and the last meters he crawls towards me. His strong but also bloodily arms pull me against his broad chest. 'Valar' I hear him whisper as i close my tired eyes. 'I resisted him, Mellamin' I say, taking a deep breath. 'I know, i saw you. You are so strong' I try to fight the tiredness as the blackness consumes me. 'So strong'

Thank you for reading this story with me my lovies! One chapter to go. I am also thinking about making a sequel of the tenth walker? If anyone is interested in that. Check also my collaboration with Cynarr She is an amazing writer. We made/are still writing three books. One LOTR fanfic.  A hobbit fanfic what we are still writing and a Harry Potter one. Please check them out and tell me what you think!