It can't be

We return to Helm's Deep and I have never felt so much grief inside me. My fëa really belonged to Aragorn; I know that he was my one true love. And like my mother I shall never have one.
'Make way for the king! Make way for Théoden. Make way for the King!' I hear a guard shout as we ride through the gate. Legolas and Gimli help me jump of my horse. I feel lifeless.
Èowyn hurries towards us. 'So few. So few of you have returned' Her uncle turns towards her. 'Our people are safe. We have paid for it with many lives' His eyes meet mine for a second. Èowyn looks at me with big eyes. 'My lady' Gimli begins. 'Lord Aragorn, where is he?' Her voice sounds very high, panic is showing on her face. 'He fell...' Is Gimli's answer. Èowyn looks in shock at me and then to her uncle. Vague I hear Théoden state some orders. 'Draw all our forces behind the wall. Bar the gate, and set a watch on the surround' I see that Legolas is staring at me and his mouth opens, words come out but I can't hear them. Again I hear talking, this time Théoden again. I hear something about a cave. I blink a few times but black spots appear in front of my eyes again and a vision appears in my mind. Ada with Gríma again. They are standing, taking in Ada's room. 'Helm's Deep has but one weakness. It's outer wall is solid rock for except for a small culvert in space, which is little more than a drain' Gríma tells father. Ada is listening and pours something into a metallic ball. 'How? How can fire undo stone? What kind of device can break down a wall?' Gríma asks and moves a candle close to the ball but he is stopped by Ada. 'If the wall is breached, Helm's Deep will fall' Father states.
'Even if it is breached, it would take a number beyond reckoning — thousands — to storm the keep'
'Tens of thousands'
'But my lord there is no such force' As an answer, father walks to the balcony and a horn sounds and the army cheers. 'A new power is rising. Its victory is at hand' Father addresses the army. The Uruks cheer. 'This night, the land will be stained with the blood of Rohan! March to Helm's Deep! Leave none alive! To war! There will be no dawn for Men!' Ada turns around and smiles sinister. It is like he looks me straight in the eyes. 'And you my daughter shall also fall at their hands. No help shall come to your aid'
I gasp for breath as I sit-up straight. Light pours into my room through the small window. I am wearing my tunic and my pants lays on a chair next to my bed. Same can be said of my boots and corset. I hear tumult outside. So I quickly dress myself. I braid my hair later and storm out of the door. I rush through the hallway as the tumult grows louder. I hear Gimli yell happily. Still I am thinking how I ended up in that bed. I suppose I blacked out and Legolas carried me?
But that doesn't matter anymore. Because I am outside and I see Him. Legolas gives him my necklace and He puts in around his neck again. Where it belongs. He looks up and our eyes meet. A smile appears on his beautiful face and he makes his way towards me. My body moves as in a dream. His arms wrap around my waist and he embraces me with all his might. I on the other hand lay my head on his shoulder and breathe his scent in.
How I missed him!
'Aragorn!' I breathe out. 'Mellonamin' he whispers as he takes my face between his hands. He brings us closer and our lips connect. I smile in the kiss as I kiss him back. 'I thought' I start as we draw back. 'I thought the same' He runs a hand through my hair. 'Aragorn! I had a vision. My father, he. There is a big army coming this way! He ordered them to kill everyone!'
'Hush mellonamin. I saw them on my way here. I- we have to warn the king!'
'Yes go!' Legolas is standing next to us, smiling like crazy as he gestures us to walk to the king. Aragorn and I walk to the hall of helms deep and Aragorn pushes the doors open, we are followed by Gimli and Legolas. 'King Théoden' I say as I nod my head. Aragorn does the same. Théoden looks in shock at Aragorn. 'How? You fell'
'Yes but the Valar spared me' Answers Aragorn. He steps forward. 'Théoden king, on my way here. I saw a great host coming this way. Thousands of Orcs' Théoden stands up from his throne. 'A great host, you say?'
'All Isengard is emptied'
'How many?'
'Ten thousand strong at least' at that answer Théoden turns to face Aragorn. 'Ten thousand?!'
'It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of Men.They will be here by nightfall!' I take Aragorns hand. 'I know they will king Théoden. I had a vision. I saw my father and Gríma. They were talking about the wall of Helms deep and-'
'Let them come' Théoden growls interrupting me. He walks outside, with us following him. 'I want every man and strong lad able to bear arms, to be ready for battle by nightfall. We will cover the causeway and the gate from above. No army has ever breached the deeping wall or set foot inside the Hornburg'
Did he hear what we said?
Gimli huffs angrily and walks towards the king. Speaking for the first time in after I woke up. 'This is no rabble of mindless orcs. These are Uruk-hai. Their armor is thick and their shields broad'
'I have fought many wars, Master Dwarf. I know how to defend my own keep.' Is the Kings answer as we keep on walking. 'They will break upon this fortress like water on rock. Saruman's hordes will pillage and burn, we've seen it before. Crops can be resown. Homes rebuilt. Within these walls, we will outlast them'
'They do not come to destroy Rohan's crops or villages. They come to destroy its people. Down to the last child!' Aragorn states angrily. 'What would you have me do? Look at my men. Their courage hangs by a thread. If this is to be our end, then I would have them make such an end as to be worthy of remembrance!' Théoden yells almost back.
'Send out riders, my lord. You must call for aid' Aragorn speaks now calm, almost pleading. 'And who will come. Elves? Dwarves? We are not so lucky in our friends as you. The old alliances are dead'
'Gondor will answer'
'Gondor? Where was Gondor when the Westfold fell? Where was Gondor when our enemies closed in around us!? Where was Gon — No, my Lord Aragorn, we are alone' The king walks away from Aragorn and us and starts to shout orders. I do not mind what he I saying. I squeeze Aragorns hand and look at the man I love. 'Aragorn' Legolas speaks up. 'You must know that you and Alastegiel. She almost faded when you where gone. Her fëa was leaving her' Aragorn looks at me in shock. 'That means that we?'
'Yes' I stand on my toes as I connect our lips. 'We belong truly together' His arms wrap around me again and I sigh and the warmth that brings. I can tell he is exhausted. Aragorn is looking around as soldiers are preparing for battle. 'We'll place the reserves along the wall. They can support the archers from above the gate' I smile halfheartedly. 'Aragorn, you must rest. You're no use to us half-alive' Legolas states but Èowyn calls out to Aragorn. She is running towards us and stops before Aragorn and me. 'Aragorn! I'm to be sent with the women into the caves'
'That is an honorable charge' Aragorn answers with a tired smile. He is leaning on me. 'To mind the children, to find food and bedding when the men return. What renown is there in that?' Èowyn mutters. 'My lady, a time may come for valor without renown. Who then will your people look to in the last defense?'
'Let me stand at your side' My eyes grow wide at her proposal. Is she really doing this?
'It is not in my power to command it' I feel his gaze fixed on me as he turns us around and urges me to walk away. 'You do not command the others to stay! They fight beside you because they would not be parted from you. Because they love you. I'm sorry' She says and walks away. 'She fancy's you' Aragorn looks at me, 'And I love you' He says and my heart skips a beat. He kisses me again and I hear Gimli laugh. Aragorn clearly does not want to rest because he leads me to the armory. Once inside, we see that weapons are handed out to the terrified villagers. 'Farmers, farriers, stable boys. These are no soldiers' Aragorn spits out. 'Most have seen too many winters!' Gimli points out. 'Or too few. Look at them. They're frightened. I can see it in their eyes' Legolas says and he looks to his best friend. The room turns silent and Aragorn releases his grip around my waist. 'Boe a hyn neled herain... dan caer menig!' Legolas continues in elvish. (And they should be. Three hundred against ten thousand!)
'Si beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras' Aragorn states angrily back.
(They have a better chance defending themselves here than in Edoras.)
'Aragorn, men i ndagor. Hýn ú ortheri. Natha daged aen!' (They cannot win this fight. They are all going to die!)
'Then I shall die as one them!' Aragorn yells as he states at Legolas. He looks at me and walks away from Gimli and Legolas. Legolas tries to run after him but Gimli stops him. 'Let him go, lad. Let him be'
'I shall go!' I quickly say and hug Legolas and Gimli before one of them can stop me. I turn around and run after Aragorn into the night.