The battle starts

'Aragorn!' I call after him. He is walking, just walking. It looks more like an Mûmakil (Oliphaunt) stamping away but he is angry. By a low part of the settlements wall he stops. He sighs deeply and looks at me. His eyes bore into mine. 'meleth nín' (my love)
I walk towards him and take his hands in mine. 'Aragorn. I get it. I understand why you are angry. But this is the kings decision. But remember this when you are a king yourself. Do it better than this. Thèoden is afraid. And so is Legolas. This is a battle we cannot win. But we try it anyway. He, they are your best friends Aragorn. And they follow you till the end of the world' Aragorn strokes my cheek. 'What should I do without you?' And he bows forward and kisses me. 'You are right Alastegiel' He is still holding my hand as he leads be back to the armory.
But Legolas and Gimli are nowhere to be found. 'I help you into you armor' I say and he just smiles. When I am helping him, putting his breastplate on. Aragorn helps me putting my armor on and when I am just finished with braiding my hair, Legolas and Gimli enter. Legolas hands Aragorn wordlessly his sword. 'We have trusted you this far and you have not led us astray. Forgive me. I was wrong to despair' Legolas says truthfully. Aragorn smiles at him. 'Ú-moe edamed, Legolas' (There is nothing to forgive, Legolas.)
They look at each other and smile. Gimli enters the room, wearing armor that is far too long for him. I chuckle at the sight. 'If we had time, I'd get this adjusted' he huffs as the armors falls to the ground.
'It's a little tight across the chest' We smile at the dwarf and I open my mouth to say something as a horn can be heard from outside.
'That is no orc horn!' Legolas calls out and I understand what he means. This is indeed no Orc horn. I may not have been brought up in Imladris or Lothlòrien but I know this is an Elvenhorn.
We rush out the armory and I see that some men are peering over the wall. 'Send for the king. Open the gate!' A soldier calls out. The gates are opened, and an army of elves march in. Men stare in awe.
Théoden king walks down the stairs and meets the Elf Captain, who is at the front, bows his head slightly. 'How is this possible?'
I bring word from Elrond of Rivendell. An alliance once existed between elves and men. Long ago we fought and died together' The captain states. Aragorn, rushes down the stairs and we follow. 'We come to honor that allegiance' The captain continues but looks up as Aragorn descends the stair. 'Mae govannen, Haldir!' (Welcome, Haldir!) He stands before the elf and then hugs him. Haldir, looks a little surprised but he returns the gesture. Again I chuckle. Now I see this is Haldir, the same who brought us to my aunt in Lothlòrien. But I too am not used by hugging and showing emotional affection. But this is because Ada never showed me any love it that sort of way. But with Aragorn, when he kisses me it is as I melt.
'You are most welcome!' Aragorn continues. Now Legolas steps forward and too embraces Haldir and claps him on the back. The army of elves turn and lower their bows and shields in unison. 'We are proud to fight alongside men, once more' Haldir states proudly. His eyes find mine and I nod my head in respect for the elven captain.

We take our places at the wall and now we wait. Ada's army slowly approaches, they are shouting and rumbling. Legolas, Gimli and I are standing at the front of the wall. And Gimli has trouble seeing things. 'Argh. You could have picked a better spot' I can't help but laugh at his words. Aragorn is waking towards us and puts a hand around my waist and pulls me close. 'Well lad, the luck you live by, let's hope it lasts the night' Gimli says, referring to his accident a day before. Suddenly there is lightning and a rumble of thunder. I snuggle my face in Aragorns neck and he pulls me even closer. 'Your friends are with you, Aragorn' Legolas says. 'Let's hope they last the night' Gimli adds. I feel Aragorn smile against the top of my head and I look up. 'Be careful. All of you. When this is over, we have a bigger fight ahead of us' He says. Than he looks at me and kisses me softly. 'Keep an eye on her, we never know when she gets on of her visions' I see the two of them nodding their head. 'Of course, Alastegiel is like a sister to me' Legolas states and smiles. I let go of Aragorn and embrace the princeling. 'I feel the same muindor' (broer) Aragorn smiles at us and kisses me again before he goes to his men.
It starts to rain and we just watch. The troops of Ada walk forward, carrying torches and long spears. When I look at my beloved, he is walking back and forth on the wall. 'A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas!' (Show them no mercy! For you shall receive none!)
The Uruk-hai stop. Aragorn walks forward and looks down at the huge army, as do we. 'What's happening out there?' Gimli asks impatiently. 'Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?' Legolas answers with a smirk and I chuckle. Gij laughs but the sounds of spears stops it. The Uruks pound their spears and roar. The men and elves in the fortress ready their weapons. Suddenly something flies through the air and an Orc falls on the ground. Dead. Everything goes silent. Dartho!' (Hold!) Aragorn yells. The Uruks roar in anger and charge.
It begins.
As the army below runs forward, the elves, nexts to me, prepare to shoot their arrows. 'Faeg i-varv dîn na lanc a nu ranc' (Their armor is weak at the neck and under the arms.) Legolas mutters as he nocks an arrow. 'Leithio i philinn!' (Fire!) Aragorn screams. The bows are released and the Uruks showered with arrows. 'Anybody hit anything?' Gimli asks again with impatience. 'Fire!' I hear Gamling yell and more arrows are shot. 'Tangado a chadad!' (Keep firing!) Aragorn screams. 'Come on! Send them to me!' Gimli yells. Many Uruks fall dead. The Uruks shoot arrows back. I see that a dead elf falls from the wall. The Uruks put up ladders. I take my sword out. 'Pendraid!' (Ladders!) I hear Aragorn scream. 'Good' Gimli mutters. The Uruk-hai climb the ladders. The fighting begins, finally. When the first Uruks comes over our part of the wall, I stab him. But more are coming.
Some time later, I look up to see Gimli killing two Uruks with one blow. 'Legolas, two already!' He yells with excitement. 'I'm on seventeen!' The princeling yells back. 'I am on twenty two!' I yell at them and smile. 'Argh! I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!' Gimli yells with a sudden anger. 'Nineteen!' Legolas yells again.
This is going to be a long night.