Fast Food: the one with [filipino!y/n]

Based on: hi! can u do a blurb where y/n and h are dating and she's filipino :))

Word Count: 401 words

Warnings: fluff

_____

Harry stood closely behind Y/N, his hands gently adorned her waist while she looked up at the brightly lit menu. The smell of chicken flooded his senses and the hustle and bustle of the busy fast-food joint rung in his ears. The beeping of timers, signalling that the meat was cooked persistently squeaked as freshly fried, golden-brown chicken shifted an aroma.

"I cannot believe you have never tried Jollibee before, Harry!" Y/N muttered, pursing her lips in thought as she decided on what to get both of them.

Harry chuckled, "I'm sorry, love. I didn't know it was such a big deal."

Y/N turned back to him, surprising Harry that he had to take a step back, almost bumping into the person behind him.

"Oh, it's a big deal," She concluded.

Harry watched as Y/N stepped up to the counter to order the popular dishes.

"Hi, can I get the four-piece chicken, two burger steaks, a medium Jolly spaghetti," Y/N trailed off as she quickly scanned the dessert menu. "Two peach mango pies and two pineapple juice,"

The cashier punched in the order before repeating it back to his girlfriend, in which she nodded before looking down at her purse to search for her wallet. Much to Y/N's dismay, Harry had already tapped his card to the machine just as she had pulled out her wallet.

Harry took the receipt with the waiting number, giving the worker a charming smile before mumbling a 'thank you'.

"I told you not to do that anymore!" Y/N protested as her eyebrows cinched in the middle. Harry raised his hand up, using his thumb to smooth out the wrinkle from her face. Although she looked incredibly cute, he preferred his girl to be happy.

"It's not my fault you took so long," His dimple made an appearance despite trying to sound condescending. "Besides, you ordered so it's only fair."

"I just think tha-" As Y/N began to explain her side of the story, a voice cut her thoughts off.

"Number 87!"

"That's us, Y/N," Harry glanced at the receipt, tapping Y/N's nose and watching her pout while crossing her arms before walking to pick up the order.

"If you want me to know how 'good this is'," Harry said, using his two fingers to make bunny ears, "then you're gonna have to eat with me,"

---