* Behind the Curtain

Summary: harry and y/n go on a date
Warnings: smut, semi-public sex, oral, male receiving (so far)
Word Count: 5163 words
A/N: this is essentially a part two to 'under the table'. Sorry for being a day late!
___
"Y'didn't have to do this, love," Harry whispered in Y/N's ear, his green eyes admiring the golden tassels wrapped around the deep red curtains of the waiting area. His left arm encompassing around her waist, loosely playing with the fabric of her dress as they waited in line to speak to the person at the front desk. Soft sounds blared through the hidden speakers, caressing his ears with classical music that he surprisingly enjoyed.

Y/N rested her freshly manicured hand on his chest. Her fingertips grazed his skin through the unbuttoned material of his dress shirt. The antennas of the black butterfly resting on his tummy coming alive as Harry's stomach fluttered. Painted lips tickled his ear with a subtle touch and lowly-whispered words, "How else am I supposed to get your cock in my mouth?"

Y/N stared at him innocently, purposefully pouting her mouth as she fluttered her long eyelashes at him.
His eyes bulged from their sockets, snapping his head around their vicinity to see if anybody heard her suggestive purr. Sweet Y/N talking so dirtily to him was rare, and so Harry couldn't help sharp breath of air he sucked in. He willed his cock to stay soft but it still gave a slight twitch in his trousers. The taut hinge of his jaw hardened as Harry pictured how such a pristine looking woman could be so naughty. God*, he was so lucky to have her.

"No fuckin' way," Harry's voice grated against his throat. The deepness of it sends thrilling tremors up Y/N's spine. She quickly faced the front, letting the corner of her mouth quirk up at his tortured murmur of her name. "Y/N..."
Harry sighed in frustration as his girl ignored him in favour of expectantly waiting for their turn.

"Hi, réservation pour Styles," Y/N spoke to the waitress, eyeing him like a vulture to a prey. Harry's mouth parted open at her accent. It seemed as though her mouth shaped itself perfectly to enunciate the words. "Oui, pour deux," (Yes, for two)

Fuck. Did she always speak French? Why didn't he know about this? Harry's neurons fired rapidly, brows pinching in curiosity and throat shriveling with a rash tightness.

Her hair was slicked back into a ponytail, edges gelled to her forehead in hypnotizing swirls that he often traced with the crown of his finger. The rash juxtaposition of her body lying beside his in their shared bed, virtuously enjoying each other's company flushing down the drain the moment her gentle hand tugged his behind the curtain of the waiting area. "Allez, Harry!" (Come on, Harry!) She said, commanding him to follow her closely.

Harry didn't know what to expect from her tonight-- only that she planned to have him writhing in his seat as she let him enjoy the company of her warm mouth.  He certainly didn't expect the semi-private booths so close to each other, separated from prying eyes with thick duvets of velvet maroon fabric. Empty booths showcased a rectangular table with plush seats and portieres tied on the edge of the posts. While on their way to their reserved cubicle, Harry couldn't help but notice a couple giggling amongst themselves as they exited their table. Y/N gave him a nudge, jutting her chin towards said couple with a glint in her starry eyes.

"Here's your table," The waitress greeted with a smile. "The curtains will be drawn closed for privacy if you please. When you're ready to order, just press the button over here," She acted her words, pressing her pointer to the golden button merged at the edge of the table. The button flickered twice before suspending in a light glow. "Je serai ici dès que possible," (I'll be here as soon as I can)

"Merci," (Thank you) Y/N nodded in understanding, arms slipping from the confines of her coat. Harry smiled in response, helping the waitress untie the tassels from the post. As soon as the curtains fell, their booth darkened. The luminosity from the general restaurant setting being blocked out. Yellow-hued light from the fixture above their heads spread enough warmth to see each other. The electronic candle in the middle of the dark table flickering as if it was real.