CHAPTER - 1

After long day that CatCo Kara returns to her loft. She entered her loft and was surprised by every friend of hers. They were having a suprise game night and wanted to suprise Kara because she was having a rough day. First in the morning she had to fight aliens and then in CatCo she wrote 2 articles. It was just a exhausting day for her.

Kara's POV

As I entered my loft I was surprised by my friends. They all arranged a suprise game night for me. Alex made it more fun by bringing alcohol and new games we have never played before. She made us switch usual teams. I was with Nia, Jonn was with William, Kelly was with Lena and Alex was with Brainy. First we played charades then monopoly. After that we ordered potstickers and pizza and played rest of the games. They were all drunk and were saying things without even realising what they are saying I was laughing listening to them. " I am a luthor , I think I just said enough by saying I'm a luthor" Lena said by slurring her words. " I love Kelly" Alex started all of the sudden taking all of us by suprise. "You do" Kelly was half crying and half giggling after hearing her say those words for the first time. By what I just heard I remembered when I said those words to Monel for the first and the last time. " If we are confessing our feeling, so I just want to say that I like Kara very very much" William said by interrupting the cute moment of the couple. " I think you all had enough to drink. You all should head out because I don't want you all pass out on all my couch". I said cutting William by saying anything after that. They all got up and went to their places except Nia and Jonn. I started cleaning up and they helped me as they didn't have any effect of the alcohol because they were aliens just like me. "You guys really don't have to help me. I can do this myself. You should too go and have some rest". They didn't listen and still helped me in cleaning up. After cleaning up we all sat down and talked for a little bit." Kara are you going to say anything about what William said to you before". Nia asked me curiously. She was probably having some serious interest in my relationship with William from the starting. " He was drunk Nia there's nothing to say about it. He probably won't remember what he said". I said making up an excuse because I had confused feelings about him. A part of me wants to start a relationship with him and other part of me wants him as a friend. " Kara it is not about he will remember or not it is about do you have feelings for me. It is simple as that because you can't just keep pushing him away like that. Tonight you got a good excuse you might not get another excuse next time. You should probably sort out your feelings for him". Nia was right about all the things she just said and I nodded in agreement. " Well we should head out it is getting very late and you are looking very exhausted". Jonn said getting up from the couch and Nia doing the same. They hugged me and went out. I just sat there thinking about what Nia said and sorting out my feelings. I just put on a movie because I didn't feel to just go to sleep right now. Half way through the movie I started to doze of. I probably don't remember when I slept. I woke up after hearing knocking on my door. " Coming, just wait a sec". I started getting up and running towards the door. What I saw was a horrible sight for me. I never thought I would see him again. If I did not probably like this.

"Mon-el??"

A/N
Hey guys.. this is my first story. I was thinking of writing a KARAMEL fanfic for a long time. If there are any mistakes sorry. I am just not good with words..😊