CHAPTER - 7

KARA'S POV

I gasped for air and shot right up and quickly calmed down when I realised I was at the tower. I looked around and saw Mon-el looking at me. I gave him a look before standing up. " I wouldn't do that if I were you. You were almost out for 5 hours. I think you should rest". His voice full with concern. A part of me was very glad to hear those words from his mouth it sounded he still cared about me a lot. But I was still furious with me and I didn't want to sit around and just wait for something bad happening again." I don't care about it. All I care is that national city needs Supergirl". I stepped outside the room and came to the main area. J'onn and Alex looked at me with concerned eyes. " Guys I'm fine. No need to worry about me". I said reassuring them. " Kara what happened to you there. How you fell unconscious to the ground". Alex was still concerned about my condition. When something happens to me her overprotective sister mode is on. " Well I don't actually know myself what happened to me there. I don't remember clearly". I said clearly lying to them. I just hope my crinkle doesn't show up. " Come on you're crinkling. Please just already tell me what happened to you in the building". I groaned and began cursing my crinkling for giving it away. Their eyes were glued to me and a let a loud sigh and started to explain. " Well I'm still not clear what happened but there was a lady in that building who was crying, I went to rescue her but she just faded away and after that I fell unconscious on the floor. That is pretty much what happened". I was still a little bit shaken about what that lady said to me when I was unconscious. I felt I like she was right there with me in my head. " Can I talk to you privately". I looked over J'onn for an answer he nodded in response. He followed me inside other room and closed the behind. " What happened Kara why do you want to talk in private". J'onn while turning around to face me. " I know J'onn you can't read Kryptonian minds but can you scan my mind for any psychic activities". I asked him while looking down at my hands. " Why do you want me to scan your mind for any psychic activities. Did something else happened in there". J'onn took my hands and gave me a concerned look. " Like I said before I don't know what really happened but I felt someone in my head talking to me. Well not talking she was warning me about something bad happening". This time I looked straight in his eyes. Without any other word he scanned my mind. He sighed in relief " Kara there was no psychic activities". I gave him a confused look and asked " so what happened was just in my dreams". He nodded and got out of the room. I sat there for at least 2-3 minutes than got out.

ALEX'S POV

When Kara asked J'onn to talk with him privately. I got really worried about her because she always talked about these things in front of me. They were in that room for about 10 minutes. First J'onn came out of that room into the main area. I looked at him for an answer but he said nothing. " What was that about?. You know you have to tell me before I try to figure this out myself". I was eagerly waiting for his answer. " This is not my place to say anything. I think you should ask Kara if she tell than its okay but if she doesn't it is her decision". J'onn replied before getting into the elevator. I stood there in the middle of the room in confusion. After sometime Kara came out of the room. I turned around and gave her look. " You better start explaining to me why you wanted to talk privately and what actually happened in there". She didn't say a word and before I could say anything further she just flew off the balcony. I was so worried about her. She always shared these things with me. I never felt so distant from her in a long time after what happened with Mon-el we became super close. I didn't know why she suddenly started acting so distant. I looked over Mon-el's condition before going on my date with Kelly this afternoon. I reached to the restaurant where we were having our date. I always already 10 minutes late. I didn't know if Kelly would be okay with this because I keep getting late for our dates. It was a surprise to me that when I got there she was not actually there. I turned around to exit the restaurant. I thought I should pay a visit to Kelly at obsidian North. I was walking down the street when I accidentally bumped into someone. When I looked up I was so shocked to see who it was.

" What are you doing here??"

A/N

Thanks guys for reading this story so far. I love all your support. THANK YOU ♥️