CHAPTER - 25

MON-EL'S POV

It's been half an hour since Kara went to that emergency area and we haven't got any response from her. We were all waiting very patiently for her response but my mind gave me some kind of vibes that this is leading into something not so good.

I couldn't take anymore of this waiting so I took the communication device from Brainy which was connected to Kara's earpiece. " Supergirl are you there ". I roared into the mic and eagerly waited for her voice to come through and assure me that she is okay. But all I got was silence.

I spoke again with much calm voice. " Supergirl are you there ". Nothing I got no response again. I threw the mic away and it broke down when it came into the contact of the wall. " Mon-el will you just calm down. There is nothing to be worried about, it was just a robbery Kara could take down those men in her sleep ! ". Alex shouted at me but all I could think about the possibilities of someone hurting her.

I huffed and made a decision of waiting for another half an hour and after that if I don't get Any response I going there.

The time passed just like that and we were still waiting for Kara to comeback.

I pushed Brainy aside and started typing on the keyboard. Finally after two minutes of waiting I could see the video footage of the shop where the robbery took place. I saw no one there, just the shopkeepers and some of the civilians who were knocked unconscious.

I panicked and started to call Kara again by using another device because the first one I used broke down. " Kara ! ". I shouted at the device. Before I could speak again Alex took the device from my hands. " Kara answer us ! ". Alex spoke with worry.

I stood up from the chair and punched the wall with my hands. " I'm going there ". I announced but J'onn stopped me. " You're not going there alone I'm coming with you and first of all change your clothes ". I quickly nodded and went to the closet for my suit.

J'onn and I took off from the tower for the shop. " What if she is not there ? ". I anxiously asked J'onn. " We can't jump on the conclusions before we get there, all we could do is to think positive ". J'onn warned me and I hesitantly nodded and continued to fly.

We both landed in front of the shop in just two minutes. All we could see was the mess made by the robbers. Some civilians were still lying unconscious. First we helped the civilians to stand up and helped them to exit the shop. After that I approached the shopkeeper who was holding his head to stop if from bleeding. " Sir are you okay ? Sir let me take you to a hospital ". I offered the shopkeeper my help but he refused. " Sir please let me or him take you to a hospital you need medical attention immediately ". I tried to reason with him but he refused again.

I groaned and asked J'onn to find some bandages so that I could help him in stopping the bleeding. " Sir if you're not gonna allow me to take you to a hospital at least let me clean the wound ". Fortunately he agreed this time and I sighed in relief. " Sir what happened ? ". I asked him when I was cleaning the wound. " I don't know one second I was just at the counter helping a costumer and next second these masked men pointed the gun at me ". I nodded at the answer.

I wanted to ask him if he knows what happened to Kara but he already answered my question. " Before being unconscious I saw them taking Supergirl which is weird because she was knocked unconscious by one of the robbers ". My head jerked up towards J'onn at this statement.

I was so sure that they used kryptonite but the main question was how they got it. " Sir do you have any idea where they took her ". I asked him or more like begged him to tell me, he shaked his head.

After assessing his wound, J'onn and I went back to the tower. " She got kidnapped ". I threw a punch at the wall in anger. " She got kidnapped ". I shouted and punched the wall again with a much bigger force. " How can this happen ? ". I was going to punch the wall again but Alex stopped me. " Punching the wall is not going to help and will you please tell us in more detail ". I was not able to speak.