CHAPTER - 15

KARA'S POV

I opened my eyes and was surrounded by darkness. I floating in space just like the last time I fell unconscious without no reason. I looked around and it was all familiar nothing is changed. There was a figure of a lady coming towards me and I knew who she was. " What do you want from me?. Why you keep messing with my mind?". I groaned in anger and kept asking her questions. " Not so fast Kara. I'm the one who gets to talk you're going to listen this time". She came towards me. " If you're not answering my questions so why you keep getting inside my mind". She scoffed and replied " Who said I'm not giving you your answers. This time I'm not just here to warn you but to tell you who I am".

I looked at her with shocked expression. " And why would you do that and what makes you think that I would believe you ". She laughed at my reply and I just stared at her with anger filling my eyes. " Oh honey, I know you would never believe a word I say that's why I have a person who would happily tell you about me". She was moving around me and was touching my sides. It tried to get out of her reach. " And who would that be". I asked her. I just wanted to get out of here or wanted her to get out of my mind. " Oh honey you know him very well. He is your Daxamite friend or I should say lover". I flinched when she said those things coming so close to my face. " If you think that he is my lover, you got the wrong girl". I said and replaying those words I heard from his mouth about Imra. "Oh I know I'm right, I think you're the one who got the wrong impression". She laughed at my face and poked my nose.

" So are you going to tell me who you are ". I said to her. " I'm happy that you got to the main part". She said while running her fingers through my hair. " I'm name is Zora-Van-El". The woman in front of me is a Kryptonian. I stared at her in shock. " El means that you are a Kryptonian and not just any Kryptonian you are a noble Kryptonian". I said to her. " Oh Kara I'm not just a Kryptonian. Kyptonians are so much weaker than me. I'm a god to them". She said and I just stared at her throughout our conversation. " So what do you want from me". I kept asking her the same question and just got nothing as an answer. " Oh, I want to kill everyone you ever loved starting from your Daxamite lover". I flinched when she stated her real agenda behind this. " If you want to kill everyone I love so why are you warning me about this". She laughed at my face and replied. " Because I would love to see you try and fail miserably". Before I could say anything further the darkness around me started to fade away.

Now I was able to control my body. I suddenly opened my eyes and found myself on a bed. I looked around me and found Alex sitting there staring at me in concern. " Hey ". I said to break the awkward silence between us because she kept staring at me since I have been awake. " Hey doesn't make this situation easy Kara ". She said raising her voice at me. " What are you trying to say? ". I asked her before getting up from the bed and started approaching towards her. " I mean that you can't just keep fainting. Kara I'm seriously worried about you. What's happening with you ". She placed her hands on my shoulders and stared at me with concerning eyes.

I didn't reply to her question and just got out of the room and went to the main area. I approached J'onn and asked him " J'onn can you scan my mind for any psychic activities again please. It's bothering me so much and don't tell me that what I saw was just a dream because it felt so real ". Alex came followed me outside and stood there confused after hearing what I said to J'onn. Without saying anything else J'onn nodded and held my head in his hands. " There's no sign of psychic activity ". J'onn told me after scanning my mind. " What's happening here and why I don't know about it ". Alex asked me and I just gave her a serious look. " It's nothing " I lied straight to her face because I didn't know what I should tell her about the situation I couldn't understand myself. " Tell that to anyone else because it's not gonna work on me. I worried about you you just keep fainting without any reason. This could be very serious ". I didn't reply to her just looked down at my feet. " What happened to Mon-el when you called me? ". I tried to change the topic and also I wanted to know the actual reason Alex called me. " You're changing the topic Kara ". Alex gave me a stern look and gritted her teeth to control her emotions. " I want to know what happened to him and I would tell everyone what happened because it concerns all of us ". I said to her but she didn't say anything she just stared at me. " I just lost my powers ". Mon-el voice came to my ears and turned around to face him. I saw him standing there and holding the doorframe for support. I realised what he said and narrowed my eyes towards him to tell him to explain the situation.

MON-EL'S POV

When I woke up, I heard some voices outside the room. Someone was having a conversation more like an argument. I was not able to hear what they were talking about, only whisper were audible. Suddenly I heard my name pop up in the conversation and it was not a whisper, it was able to listen it clearly. I hurriedly got up from the bed and stood up on my feet. I yelped in pain which came from my wound. I remember Alex was saying that I will not be able to walk property or stand up on my feet. I tried to control the pain and by clutching my stomach I made my way outside the room.

I saw Kara and Alex arguing and Kara was asking about me. " I just lost my powers ". I replied to the question she asked Alex just now. She turned around to face me after my reply. She narrowed her eyes towards me which gave me the impression to explain further. Before I could say anything further Lena started talking " Due to large amount of lead in his blood his cells lost solar radiation and he lost his powers. He has been given lead for 2 months straight. I think that's why he lost his powers and there is no other explanation for this ". She said in one breath and we all were staring at her throughout her rambling.

Kara sat on a chair and placed her head in her palms and sighed in defeat. " Great timing of losing your powers Mon-el ". She said and I just looked at her with my mouth hanged open. She blames me for losing my powers didn't she just hear Lena explaining how I lost it. If I could control these things I would've done it by now. She just keep saying these things to me without even knowing what happened to me these past few months. She didn't even care to ask me about my abduction. " You're blaming me for this ". I said to her almost yelling. She sighed in frustration and looked at me. " I'm not blaming you ". She looked straight into my eyes and I could see her anger in them. " When did this happen ". She completely ignored me and asked Alex about it. They were talking about my condition and I was just standing there thinking about her.

What happened to her? She was not the same Kara I fell in love with or still loved. She has been acting complete opposite to what she used to do with me. Something is off and I don't what it is, maybe she doesn't love me anymore or she thinks that I'm not her friend or I'm not even worth it.

I face palmed myself for even thinking this. No Matter what happens she can't change this much. I would not be surprised if she doesn't love me anymore but thinking that she hates me is unacceptable.

I remembered that Kara was unconscious before. " Kara how you fell unconscious ". I asked her she jerked her head towards me. Everyone's eyes were fixated on Kara and everyone was waiting for her answer. " It involves you ". She pointed towards me and looked at her in bewilderment. " How you fainting involves Mon-el ". Alex said immediately thanks Alex. " Someone named Zora-Van-El is messing with my mind and she just keep popping inside my mind and this is the reason I keep passing out without no reason ". After her say the name of the person, my body stiffened. Everybody seemed to have noticed my reaction after it. " Do you know who she is ". Kara asked and I just sighed. I couldn't speak so I just nodded. " She told that you knew about her but I didn't believe her. Have you met her before? ". I was not able to think properly my mind kept thinking about the things she did to our planets. If she is alive no one is safe. Kara came towards and placed her hands on my shoulders. She touch made me look into her eyes and I just thought about one word Comets.