CHAPTER - 26

MON-EL'S POV ( 3 WEEKS LATER)

It's been three weeks since Kara got kidnapped. We have been working really hard to locate her but all we reached were dead ends. Winn went back to the future with Imra and Robbie, they tried to help us for the first two weeks. But then their was a major problem back at the legion base so they have to go back. Also Imra couldn't travel anymore due to her pregnancy, it was just another reason for them to return.

Robbie successfully created the serum and explained every little thing about it to Alex so if there is any emergency we could make it on our own. Since then I have been given that serum every day it's like a routine. Everyday I have to go to tower just for that serum.

I have never been out of Kara's apartment this past week. All I do is just go to the tower and check some of the updates and come back here, it's pretty much my daily routine.

Everyone at the tower have been pretty low themselves. Alex and J'onn don't smile anymore and have been hard towards their schedules. Brainy is always sticked to the computer screen. Nia is patrolling the streets at night with J'onn. Everyone wants me to take a break so that I could have my powers back.

I feel like I'm not involved in the investigation, not even a little bit. I mean Lena is far more involved than me. She is constantly Searching for location of Cadmus or her mother. Lena is now believing that her mother might be behind all this.

As for David, we have not seen him since he ran out of the tower, he suddenly went MIA.

We were currently at the tower for my daily check up. Alex was getting ready with all the equipments and I was laying on the bed. " Alex I feel like we should increase my dosage, it will help me to gain back my powers soon ". Just after I said this Alex stopped whatever she was doing. I looked towards her and she was shaking her head. " If I knew any easier way or more faster way, I would have already started working but there is none so lay back down so that I could do my work and go ". Alex replied in a harsh tone.

I immediately sat up straight on the bed and took the syringe out of her hands. " What is wrong ? You're not even talking to me, the only conversation we have is yes and no ". I raised my voice and I heard her sniffing after my outburst. " Hey Alex..  shhh shhh ". I brought her in a hug, I have never seen Alex so weak.

She completely broke down in my arms and I held her close to my body. " I'm missing her ". She said between her sniffs and it followed some tears. "  I know, I know ". I hugged her more tightly then before. " I wish she was here right now ". Alex is just crying on my shoulder and I don't know what to do but cry.

We both cried together and emptied our emotions. " I'm gonna find Lena, I have some business left with her ". I said after getting up from the bed. She narrowed her eyes towards me and I just shrugged.

I wandered around in search of Lena and found her working in a quiet room. I knocked on the door before entering the room. " Lena hey ". I greeted her with a smile and she also smiled on return. " Whatever you have to say just say I'm not having enough time for your arguments ". She said still looking down at some documents.

I cleared my throat before speaking to her. " I'm not looking for an argument Lena. I'm sorry ". I wanted to apologize to her for my behaviour towards her. " Are you okay or I heard something wrong ? ". Lena asked with a smile on her face which made me realize that I'm forgiven. " I'm seriously sorry Lena that day I was sad about Kara and then the whole David situation happened it didn't help my mood ". I said with a relief sigh when Lena gave me a hug which I returned.

Lena was still focusing on her work and I really wanted to help but Alex has given everyone strict instructions not to let me help them. " Lena can I help you ? ". I looked at her with puppy eyes hoping that she will allow. She tried so hard not to look at me but when she did she groaned. She pushed some papers towards me.