CHAPTER - 3

ALEX'S POV

Lena and I were making sure that Mon-el's life is out of danger but he had already lost too much blood and we were losing him. I rushed towards the main area " He has lost too much we really need daxamite blood to save his life" I said out of breath. " But that's impossible there's no other daxamite alive who can help him". Kara replied worryingly. " But you could give him blood. Daxamites and Kryptonians have similar physiology this will surely help him Kara"." And you're sure this will not hurt him". I nodded and Kara followed me inside the room where Lena was already ready with a syringe and a blood bag. "How you knew that I will come in here to give my blood". " I figured it out because you will do anything to help him and this will save his life so I was so certain that you come rushing inside without any doubts". Kara and Lena shared a warm smile and got to work. I came outside and told Jonn to call Brainy and Nia for any other problems. Surgery was now completely done and he was unconscious but stable. We were sitting around his bed as Kara began to explain how she found him.

KARA'S POV

" I was sleeping on my couch and I woke up to the sound of somebody knocking at my door. I quickly got up and opened the door, just when I unlocked the door he fell on the ground slowly breathing. I took him in my arms and flew him here". Just when I reached to the end of the explanation tears were streaming down my face. They all came one by one and gave a hug to me as they say their goodbyes. I decided to stay here with him for the night and make sure he is okay. I took a chair and placed it near his bed and sat while holding his hand in mine. " You were always there for him when something bad happened and feel so guilty that I wasn't there with you". I was feeling guilty because of what happened to him. I felt if I was there with him I could have protected him. " We always made our ways back to each other. Promise me you'll come back to me. I will never let you leave me again". I sat there holding his hand and remembering the time he was infected by medusa virus. That day we had our first kiss. If I could go back in time I would have lived in that moment for all my life. I only wanted to taste his soft lips once again and never let go of him.

A/N

I know this chapter is boring. 😆