CHAPTER - 18

" Mon-el ? ". I looked at him wide eyed  and he just acted like he didn't say anything.
...........................................................

KARA'S POV

I saw horrified expression on Mon-el's face just when he just had his conversation with David. I sat down beside him on the couch " what happened you look like you've seen a ghost or something ? ". I asked him while pretending to listen to what William was saying. " David knows my name ".  I heard him whispering just enough for my ears to catch it. " Of course he does I think you told him your name while you were talking to him ".

I narrowed my eyes towards him and he showed no expression but after sometime he gave me an eye roll. " He knows that I'm Mon-el ". He hissed in my ear and my face just turned pale. I looked at him for confirmation and he nodded his head which meant he wasn't kidding. " I'm sure you heard wrong there's no way he knows your real name ". I still had a hard time believing that what Mon-el was telling me was the truth. " Don't you believe me ". He asked me with his eyebrows raised towards me in question. " You know that I believe you but this is hard to believe. There's no chance of him knowing your real name ". I replied. " Whatever you say but I am sure that I heard him say my name ". Mon-el said while pretending to listen carefully to what Lena was saying.

After having a conversation with David, everybody decided to start the night. Today Alex and Kelly came up with a new idea of a game. We will be paired to one another and our partners will be asking questions about themselves and we have to answer whatever comes into our minds first without thinking. Each team will have two players. Since David is new and doesn't know everyone personally we paired him with Lena because Lena knows him more than us. Alex and Kelly prepared a bowl which contained names of the boys written in slips and we girls will select our partners. 

Alex went first and she got Brainy. " I already lost the game ". She sighed dramatically and Brainy glared at her and she just gave him a shrug. Nia chose the next slip and she got J'onn. Now William and Mon-el were left and still Kelly and I have to chose. I started to take my hand inside the bowl but Kelly took the next slip. " I got William which means Kara will be paired with Mike ". Kelly said while winking at Alex and I just narrowed my eyes towards them. It looked like they planned on pairing me with Mon-el but why are they doing this.

Each partner will ask 5 questions about himself or herself to his or her partner. Whichever team gets all the questions right in the least amount of time will win this game.

First was Brainy's and Alex's turn. They surprisingly got got 7 right from 10 questions and this took them 3 minutes. Even Alex was shocked for a moment because we all thought they will be the last. Alex gave Brainy a high five before sitting beside him on the couch. " I just ignore the fact that you insulted me when you found out that I was your partner ". Brainy said with an evil smirk on his face and Alex just slapped the back of his head.

Next Nia and J'onn played, I don't want to say anything but they got 6 right from 10 questions. I was controlling in my laughter because at some point J'onn had no idea what he was saying. We all thought that they would at least get good points but I am shocked that they got less points and also took 3 and half minutes.

Next Lena and David asked questions to each other. We expected them to win because they knew each other from their college days. They took 1 minute and 50 seconds and answered 9 questions correctly. Everyone thought they would do great but this was unexpected. They gave each other high five while Brainy and Alex were frowning.

Now William and Kelly were playing and we were just laughing at their poor attempts to guess the answer. I will be lying not to say that we laughed more than when J'onn answered questions. One time I think William also answered with mixing two answer and spelling them into a one word. They got 4 answers right from 10 questions and took about 3 minutes and 44 seconds.