CHAPTER - 2

I woke up after hearing knocking on my door. " Coming, just wait a sec". I started getting up and running towards the door. What I saw was a horrible sight for me. I never thought I would see him again. If I did not probably like this.

"Mon-el??"

KARA'S POV

When I opened the door suddenly someone fell in front of me barely moving. When rolled the body to see who it was. The sight shocked me it was Mon-el. The blood was coming from his stomach. I lifted up his shirt and saw stabbing wounds in his stomach. His heartbeat was slowing down rapidly. I fell on the floor and placed his head on my lap. " Mon-el please open your eyes, hey Don't dare to leave me again". I shouted to make him listen me. I took him in my arms and flew him to the tower as DEO was now destroyed. We had some medical equipments in the tower for these type of emergencies. I knew taking him there will save him. I flew as fast as I could and kept hearing his heartbeat to make sure he was alive. I placed him on the bed and called Jonn for help. "Jonn help Monel is seriously injured and is barely breathing". Jonn quickly rushed towards the bed. "Kara there's nothing we could do we need Alex and Lena". I nodded in agreement and told him to go get Lena as I went to get Alex from her apartment.

Alex's POV

After Kelly and I reached my apartment. We quickly changed into our PJ's. We were barely able to stand straight we were dancing side to side. We suddenly fell on the bed on top of each other." Well you never told me that you love me after I told you how I feel". I said to start a conversation but she just started kissing." Does that answer your question". Kelly said in between the kisses. The kisses started to get aggressive and now we were making out. I quickly rolled her over and now I was on top of her. She started to take off my shirt and I did the same. The night was magical for the both of us and we fell asleep in each other arms.

KARA'S POV

I reached Alex's apartment balcony and entered her apartment. I saw Alex and Kelly wrapped in sheets and peacefully sleeping. I went to her bedside and tried waking her up. She woke up but the thing she did was unforgettable. She kissed me." Good morning sunshine". I quickly pushed her back. "Alex wake up I'm not your sunshine I'm your sister. This is not the time for these things please wake up". I shaked her to get her to listen to me. " Hey what happened and what are you doing in my apartment you should have called. Respect my privacy". She said covering herself in her covers. I laughed at her reaction and her comment. " Respect your privacy like you respect mine. Remember the time when Mon-el and I were making out and you just busted into my apartment and interrupted us". We both shared a look and Kelly interrupted us by laughing. " You two fight like 5 year girls who fight for a candy". Now we all started laughing. I remembered the actual reason why I was here and started panicking. " Well now both of you stop laughing Alex I need your at the tower please". Alex and Kelly both looked at each other and nodded. I took her in my arms and flew her to the tower. " I never get bored of that you should always fly me here". Alex reacted like a kid. " Alex now is not the time for your jokes. Mon-el came to my loft and he was severely wounded". J'onn and Lena were already there when we reached. Lena was in the middle of a surgery and Alex joined her. They both started working." Will he be alright". I started panicking and was pacing back and forth. J'onn placed a hand a hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring look. I just hugged him really hard and started crying in his chest.

" NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM. HE WILL ALWAYS COME BACK TO YOU". J'onn said while rubbing my back and calming me down.

A/N

Do you like this story. Please comment and let me if I should continue this story.