1

"Need eunuch" Author: Jing Shu female

Volume One Royal Palace Roll: Kazi

Wedge

In the middle of the night, the people on the street had turned off the lights and were going to sleep. In this compound alone, the lights were still bright.

"Little Beauty, you come to serve your uncle tonight!" A fat middle-aged man with big ears and small eyes, and a sullen lust flirting with a beautiful woman with a beautiful eyebrow.

The woman flashed in fear and almost cried out: "Master, you will spare the little girl, I will give you a head!"

"Well, toasting doesn't eat you, eating fine wine!" The obese man was furious, "Come here, tie her to my room."

This fat guy was named Zhu Yiqian, who was a rogue gangster. By chance, he occasionally got a sum of money and donated a Sipin official to do it. day.

While he was drinking a little wine, thinking about the beauty in bed, he suddenly broke into a team of officers and men.

"Come here, tie up this dog officer who robs the people and oppresses the people, and all the family property is confiscated!" A guard in front of Yu Qian shouted loudly.

Zhu Yiqian shook his hand, and the wine glass fell to the ground: "What is the crime, adult, adult, and villain?"

This Zhu Yiqian has always been timid as a rat, and at this moment it was so terrifying that he shivered, and the guards bound his hands and sturdily to the head of the guard.

It turned out that Zhu Yiqianqiang had robbed countless people's daughters, and finally aroused public indignation. After a thousand people, he sue the emperor of today, who lives in front of Yixuan.

Ju Yixuan Long Yan was furious and immediately ordered the Royal Guard to copy his home overnight. At this time, he was still confused.

The guards had a great chance to copy the house. In addition to finding large pieces of gold and silver jewelry, dozens of beautiful girls were detained in his backyard, and he wanted to come to him for fun.

The obese Zhu Yiqian was so scared that he almost passed out, and his main room had been unable to bear children, so he was desperate to accept his concubine. It may be that he did too many bad things and was condemned by heaven.

It was easy for his wife to conceive a baby when he was over forty years old. According to the doctor's pulse, it was a male baby. Now that it is full-term, he is secretly rejoicing that when he is about to succeed someone, who would expect a decree to make his head instantly Not guaranteed.

"Sir, you can do well, forgive me!" Zhu Yiqian threw his head desperately, and wept as he pulled the clothing chief's clothing corner: "If I give you all the property, you will spare me." My son is about to be born. Ca n't a child be born without a dad? "Zhu Yiqian cried with tears, but the guard was unmoved. The joke, the life of the emperor, who dares to resist!

When he was begging and begging, he suddenly heard his lady shouting: "It hurts me, me, I'm going to be born!"

Zhu Yiqian's forehead was suffocating a large bean of sweat, and said nervously: "Listen, my lady, she is about to give birth, please ..."

While he was begging, a Ming emperor's sedan walked to the front of the house.

The car fell, the curtains opened, and a middle-aged man with a small beard under his forties, who was forty in the distance, slowly got off the car.

"See the emperor, long live my long live long live long live!"

"Well, stay flat!" The middle-aged man is calm and elegant, not arrogant and has a natural domineering, but years of old illness make him look tired.

"Emperor, the list of family property has been ordered, there are a total of 117,000 two silver!" The official of the ritual department submitted a list and asked him to look at it.

"Boworms!" Ju Yixuan scowled in disgust.

"Emperor, how did this corrupt official come about?" The head of the body guard asked Zhu Yiqian kicked.

Ju Yixuan looked around for a week and said, "All the strong women he robbed were released home. As for his family, the adult women were either prostitutes or slaves. Men and women are reduced to ordinary people and survive on their own! "

After he had just issued the order, the cry of a baby cried out after a sudden cry.

Zhu Yiqian trembles his hands and wants to crawl over to look at his only offspring: "I have a son, haha, I have a son!"

"Put Zhu Yiqian on the spot!" Ju Yixuan couldn't help getting angry when he saw his fat body.

"Yes, the emperor!" The guards obeyed the order and went down. Zhu Yiqian stared at the unwilling eyes and looked at the inner room. He had no time to look at his biological son. He had died in two dead bodies.

Ju Yixuan was attracted by crying, and walked into the inner room on the bed. There was a pale woman with a pale face, and she was holding a newborn baby in her hand.

The baby powder was tender and tender, like a bud containing buds, and the eyes were still open, and the skin like fat was smooth and flawless. Ju Yixuan's heart moved, thinking of his emperor, actually!

It was so cute when it was just born!

"Emperor, please spare my child's life, he is innocent!" Said the woman mournfully.

Ju Yixuan turned around and said, "Take him into the palace as the eunuch, and give him a thousand questions for the prince to have fun!"

This decree completely caused the Zhu family to cut off the offspring, and the woman passed out after listening!

Her poor child was born less than an hour ago, and her destiny has been determined, to be an eunuch!

How can I accept her as a mother?

The maiden came long ago and carefully wrapped the villain, holding him in his arms and coaxing it gently.

Ju Yixuan entered the sedan: "Return to the palace!"

The baby who was given a thousand questions also returned to the palace with him.

---------------

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter One

Fifteen years later, the Emperor of the Ryu Kingdom collapsed, and the Young Emperor succeeded to the throne, and the Empress Dowager assisted.

The emperor's dormitory was burning with the curling dragon's birthday incense, and a heavy snow-white tent was floating like wind and snow like a pile of snow and jade.

The bright yellow woven cotton dragon quilt is lying quietly on the carved sandalwood bed.

There is only one emperor and one waiter in the house, which looks quiet and warm.

"Thousands of questions, come and change my clothes!" Cried a lazy young man in a dragon robe with a beautiful face and sword eyebrows.

"Yes, the emperor!" A slender, low-eyed boy replied gently. He gently took off the dragon robe for Juvenile Tianzi, then brought a pot of warm water, put the juvenile white jade-like feet in the pot, and gently washed it. Admiration.

The king of Ryukyu is actually only seventeen years old. He is already a young man, fighting in all directions, eliminating loyalty and gaining the support of the people. Although he was brave and calm during the day, he only showed his childlike cuteness and playfulness when he faced him alone.

He is his king, knowing from a young age, since he was sensible, he is the only one in his mind.

The winter warm bed fetches ice in the summer, and adds clothes for the autumnal equinox. He does n't have a spot to put it on properly. Even the queen mother praises that he is better than a careful woman. Hang your head down.

Because, all he did was willingly!

At the same age, he was as calm as a leopard and brave as a tiger, but he was timid and cowardly and harmless; therefore, he was willing to pour water for him and bend to serve.

Actually turning over piles of folds, and stroking his head annoyedly, it is so difficult to be a prince of a country