15

He whispered: "It has been so long for me to change clothes? I blushed again, what's wrong? Thousands asked if I like to think of my caress?"

Qianwen pulled back the corner of the dress and said flatly, "No, no!"

"What do you hide without you?" Frowning unpleasantly, he looked at Qian Wen with a pair of white jade feet outside the Jin quilt, the green muscles on his feet appeared slightly, and his toes were as bright as jade, and he reached out and caught him.

"Ouch ~" Because the speed was too fast, the pants were ripped in half, and a thousand questions screamed.

He felt that the feet in his hands were cold and soft, with a slight scent, swallowed saliva, bowed his head to kiss his feet, and bit his teeth gently.

A warm, soft and soft feeling came up from the toes of a thousand questions. He looked up and saw a smiling face that was narrow. The emperor is the emperor. How can he treat a minion like this? Qian Wen blushed and struggled to retract his feet.

But his toes were contained in his mouth. He only felt that his whole body was weak, as if he was in the gentlest cotton bush, and he was reluctant to leave; and it seemed that he was blown by the spring breeze and all the flowers around him were in full bloom. With.

He was softly drunk in the quilt of the red silk peony depicting the golden silk dragon and phoenix, and gave a slightly satisfied sigh!

He swallowed a sip of water and kissed his straight jade legs like a white lotus while he was intoxicated by the bed-rider. Thousands of hands grabbed the brocade and was wrinkled up like he twitched slightly. Qingxiu eyebrows.

"Ah ~~ Well ~~" Qian Wen only felt that his body was hot, and he didn't notice that the clothes had been taken off cleanly. The white body like snow was lined on the red quilt, which was particularly enchanting.

The pink face, the jade body, the black hair, the red lips, as well as the watery eyes with spring charm, actually did not want to wait any longer, do not want to endure, tonight, he will let him belong to himself!

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Twenty

The pink face, the jade body, the black hair, the red lips, and the water-like spring eyes, so fragrant and exciting, he did n’t want to wait any longer, he did n’t want to endure, tonight, he will let him belong completely Yourself!

"Thousands of questions," he whispered while kissing softly, "Are you comfortable?"

Thousands of questions shyly curled up his body, and answered like a mosquito: "Comfortable!"

He bit his earlobe and asked, "But I'm not comfortable!"

Thousands asked open watery eyes, curled eyelashes jittered, and said a little anxiously: "Emperor, how can I be comfortable?"

Actually, while teasing his red beans, he blamed: "Is it still necessary to ask? Naturally, treat me like I do to you!"

what? Qianwen frowned a little embarrassedly, actually frowned, stopped touching, and said angrily: "Never mind, go to sleep!"

After ignoring the thousand questions about lust, turning over and falling asleep, he patiently endured, hoping that this fool could take the initiative.

Thousands of questions looked at someone beside him, and the emperor was really angry!

He moved a little nervously and shyly, and squinted at him with a squint, peeking at how he was acting.

Thousands of questions first exhausted nervously, gently untied the actual clothes, looked at the emperor's muscular body, and blushed sharply, then lowered his head and aimed at the emperor and did not notice him or make fun of him. His body kissed his brow like a breeze.

Soft, with a unique scent, but not strong enough, he was anxious to press him to kiss him, but he wanted to see his active appearance, which was more interesting, so he had to pretend not to care, not to reveal The slightest expression.

Qianwen moved down, kissed the slightly thicker lips that were actually sexy, and then gently penetrated the lilac tongue as he did.

As soon as he entered, he was warmly kissed. He softened and fell on his body: "Emperor, emperor, is this comfortable?" He asked in earnest.

Just kidding, he was a first-class questioner, but he had never done anything that upset the emperor. Even if the sword was in flames, he would fight!

Actually frowned slightly: "Fortunately, there is progress, continue to kiss down!"

Ga? Kiss down?

He blushed and looked under the emperor, inspired by praise, and decided to go away!

Fenfen's tongue swept the whole body like a soft brush, actually inhaled and started a counterattack.

The corner of Qian Wen's mouth unintentionally overflowed with bright silver saliva. His eyes blinked hard, suppressing the tears he was about to excite, but his hands tried to find something to climb, not letting himself fall into it.

Actually bewildered by his charming and lovely look, he said lowly and hoarsely: "A thousand questions, do you know how charming you are? I think any man can't help but possess it when he sees you!"

While teasing the bottom, he gently tapped the upper side, wiped out the saliva for him, and heard his praise in a confused voice. The excitement was mixed with excitement, and he could not help but boldly say: "I, I belong to the emperor Alone! "

Wow, I suspected that I had heard it wrong, and such a kind of love came out of the timid thousand questions, which is not a huge progress!

"Little cute, say to me again?"

Qian Wenmei exclaimed, biting her lips and said vaguely: "Well ~ I, I belong to the emperor alone!"

Actually feeling more excited, he hugged the charming man in his arms tightly, stroked his whole body, kissed his tender face while venting him out, and then, his eyes flashed with light, it was his turn He is gone!

A burst of fruity fragrance slowly spread out, and I was surprised that this guy was even transparent and fragrant. He took a sip in disbelief and it was really fruity!

Actually licking his lips, after tasting his taste, he forcibly lifted his head and said: "I should be comfortable, a thousand questions, are you ready?"

A thousand questions, huh? What to prepare?

Is he going to be like the emperor to him?

He reached out a small hand, but was actually held in his mouth and said: "Not like this!"

It's not like this?

"Turn over and lie down!" Commanded.

It turned out that he didn't need to do that. Thousands of questions let go and lay down!

He chuckled, stretched out his wolf claws, and started his evil plan!

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Twenty-One

He chuckled, stretched out his wolf claws, and started his evil plan!

"Ah ~" A thousand questions exclaimed, but he understood the meaning of the emperor faintly, and his face was instantly white: "No, no ..."

He was about to cry, and his voice said intermittently.

"Don't you dare to resist the purpose?" Asked sharply.

Thousands of begging for mercy came to a halt, and resistance was always equal to beheading. When chastity and life were to choose one from the other, anyone knew how to do it, and he also liked the emperor!

Actually licking his neck, distracting his attention, and then slowly entered, Qianwen suddenly felt a tear-like pain came from behind, could not help but screamed: "Ah !!!"

Thousands of questions felt that his lower body was not painful anymore. He could only inhale with his head up while crying and biting his lip. He really had the urge to beat people. Why can't he treat the emperor like this, woo, do This eunuch is really hard!

He cried while hurting himself, not only to make the bed and water, but also to warm the bed, and more pitifully...