10

In front of many people, the emperor quarreled for him and the empress dowager. Although he knew his fault, he inexplicably had a joyful mood brewing, only for his distressed words and his protection Courage when you are!

"Here, are you going to shrink the whole person into your clothes?" He asked, putting him on the bed.

After a thousand questions, she immediately knelt down when she was in bed: "The minions are damn damn, making the emperor angry ..."

Minions, why do these two words sound so harsh? Actually slightly stunned: "Don't lie down yet? There is no need to call yourself a minion when there is no one in the future!"

Thousands asked stunned, how to call it?

"Don't dare!"

"You, call yourself a slave again, I'm going to spank you!" Actually, there was no way to deal with this incessant question, and I had to come up with the majesty of being an emperor.

He looked at him with a serious look in a doubt for a long time, and squeezed out a few words for a long time: "That, uh, I won't dare!"

Actually, Longxin was very happy, holding his cheek and forcing him to lie on the bed, pulling a handsome face closer, caressing his blood bag and asking softly, "Does it hurt?"

Thousands asked He He had been treated like this, only to feel a pair of warm hands fluttering like a spring breeze, where there is still a pain, he shook his head silly: "No pain!"

"If you don't hurt, then continue to take medicine!" Actually brought a bowl of bitter medicinal juice like a trick, and the brows of a thousand questions frowned, but he was most afraid of suffering!

But under Long Wei, he had to take a wrinkle and take a soft sip, actually amused by his appearance, he took a sip from the bowl, and pressed his lips against him under a thousand questions. Flowery lips.

Qian Wen froze. He forgot the bitterness of the medicine. He only saw the handsome face that was longing for thousands of times in his heart. He was only one centimeter away from him, and he could smell the unique dragon birthday fragrance on his body. With a strong masculine breath on his lips, he pressed himself hard to breathe and had to swallow the bitter medicine with a grunt.

The emperor, even fed him medicine? Still in this intimate posture? Qianwen's eyelashes twitched slightly, and he closed his eyes. He must be dreaming, and the bitterness of the medicine stayed in his mouth!

After feeding this time, I didn't rush to leave, but put my soft long tongue into his green mouth and licked it, err ~ Thousands of questions unconsciously made a tempting voice. The fever is still shy, it is about to burn!

His body was emptied, and his head was blank. He just wanted to keep the wonderful kiss, and his small mouth responded greenly, and his pink tongue gently licked his lips.

Actually sighed, intoxicated by this green taste, he once again truly felt his desire, and it really did explode so quickly and violently in the face of a thousand questions, his heart was determined at this moment, a thousand questions ,is his!

Qian Wen's mouth was suddenly released, and he was pity that he was still ill and had just been frightened. He wanted him to be ill, so he held his desire hard and fed him all the medicine.

Thousands of questions beat her heartbeat, and a strange emotion is growing rapidly at a speed he can't see!

The emperor looked at his body and kissed him. Does that mean he was the emperor's man?

What is an emperor, only a beautiful woman can qualify as an emperor, what is crazy about you eunuch?

The two voices kept fighting in the heart, making him smile suddenly and sad, and shook his head, what was he thinking? Sleeping expression is still so rich?

But no matter whether he was asleep or awake, sad or smiling, he was never bored, and the willow eyebrows, water eyes, red lips, pink tongue, fragrant shoulders and slim waist all made him unforgettable. He's already gone, he has long been. . . . .

Actually sighed again to the sleeping person, he slept soundly, but he was embarrassed to face the emperor who could not start with the beauty, he felt that he had been so hard when he was the emperor, he had approved the child, dealt with the woman, and even rested You have to restrain yourself!

He looked at it for a long time, Fang stretched his sore waist, did not ask anyone to serve, undressed and went to bed by himself.

As soon as he entered, Qianwen approached naturally, looking for Wen Huang, his tiny body shrunk into a ball, snuggling like a cat, his long soft hair covered half of the pink surface, and his long eyelashes were slightly Move, gently shake with hair.

Actually, holding the petite him in his arms, a fresh smell rushed, and the little body was cold for a thousand questions, and when he touched his thick chest, he immediately sighed with satisfaction and extended his limbs to be closer to him. s contact.

The beauty was hugging, the night was quiet, but he didn't dare to move at all, and endured the pain.

Since he is a temptation, since he can spontaneously prostitute himself, then he doesn't want to be polite anymore. This beautiful young man who has just turned 14 is sweet, delicious, and exudes a green and seductive atmosphere.

If necessary, use his majesty as emperor!

Actually, I felt a lot more comfortable with this thought, so I was so sleepy that I closed my eyes!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Fourteen

After a few days of self-cultivation, Qianwen's body slowly got better, but he was relieved.

On that day, the flowers were in full bloom, the wind was so beautiful, and Qian Wen accompanied him for a walk in the garden. He still kept his head down and followed, and frowned slightly, "Look up!"

Thousands of questions raised his head, the sunlight dyed him a layer of pale gold, and even his soft long hair became a layer of gold, more and more beautiful!

"Look at the ginseng and ganoderma lucidum I gave you, but I didn't eat it in vain, so I raised you so tender!" While talking, I unknowingly pinched thousands of small pink faces and ate people's tender tofu!

Uh ~ it hurts, Qian Wenwei murmured as much as possible to move his body forward. The emperor didn't know how much energy he used, but he rubbed it before releasing his hand. Qianwen's face was suddenly red and swollen, and he was surprised. Looking at his hand, what did this guy do? Swollen with a pinch?

"Does it hurt?"

Thousand questions grinned: "Go back to the emperor, don't hurt!"

"The pain is the pain, the pain is not the pain, why do you always lie? I don't want to hear what you say is wrong, I hope you are the most intimate person around me!" He said, holding his thin shoulder solemnly.

Thousand asked a happy smile, this time he really feels no pain!

This smile made the petals of a peony next to him lightly fall, and actually froze. He once heard how the ancients said how beautiful a woman is, she can sink fish and swallow birds, and shy flowers close the moon, but this little eunuch also did so. Charm, he really found treasure!

Such a bright spring color, such a flowery face, how do you think and how do you think this one-question eunuch's clothes are dazzling, he should wear pink and red, he should be light and loose, and should not eat fireworks on earth!

He raised his eyebrows slightly and decided to make him a suit that suits him to make this pleasant!

This night, he closed the door happily and said secretly: "Come and ask me to show you something!"

Qian Wen stepped forward and looked at the emperor's face mysteriously: "What?"

He actually stretched out his hand, holding a pink silk dress, and grabbed an ambiguous powder into his eyes, as bright as a peach blossom, as dazzling as the glow of the sky. On the neckline of the clothes, there is also a small cherry blossom embroidered, which looks more beautiful and delicate.