8

Stay with the dragon species. . . . . . . "The woman begged farther and farther, and Qian Wenping was the softest, but at the moment he didn't sympathize with the woman, and there was some ecstasy. It seemed that this attitude gave him some hint that he didn't like it. Female color, so even the concubine can't shake the emperor's love for him!

"Thousands of questions!" Shouted, actually dressed.

Afraid to suspect that he was peeping, Qianwen deliberately waited a moment before going in: "What did the emperor call a slave?"

"Go and replace all the covers of these shops and burn incense again!" Said frowningly.

"Yes, the emperor!" Thousands of questions were answered very quickly, and the pace was lightly replaced with the pale green brocade quilt and the green on the yellow bedding, and a lily fragrance was burned. Then I said happily: "Please go to bed!" "

Actually, his brow was slightly relaxed, and he sighed with relief in the newly-built bed and said, "I'm so tired, come and beat my shoulders!"

Qian Wen's hand is extremely light, and he is very accurate in his grasp. The weight is just right. He smelled the fresh Lily God and entered the dream with the beat of Qian Wen.

It used to be that he was sleeping with him in the past, but now that the emperor is married and has a concubine, does he still need to accompany him?

After a thousand inquiries, I couldn't make up my mind. The night had passed three shifts, and the spring was cold, and he was shivering and leaning on the actual Jin dared not to get in here.

Finally he couldn't resist the heavy sleepiness, and fell asleep beside the bed.

He slept deeply, and didn't open his eyes until the morning. He habitually reached out to hug the person beside him, and he felt an empty space.

He opened his eyes and searched around. In the corner of the bed, a small body curled up and was sleeping. His body was trembling unconsciously, and his small face was pale, and he actually put the warm quilt in pain. Covered in a thousand questions: "Fool, why don't you go to sleep?"

Suddenly warmed up, Qian Wen woke up. He rubbed his eyes and tried to open his mouth, but his throat was hoarse and he said nothing!

He just felt extremely dry and hot, with the stars in front of him, he wanted to change the dress for the emperor, stretched his hands halfway and then hung down, and fell helplessly in his arms!

He touched his forehead and turned hot, knowing that this stupid eunuch must have been frozen all night long!

His health is so poor, he needs to be trained well in the future!

He actually covered him with a quilt, and ordered someone to consult him quickly. After decoction, he blew it carefully, and the novice fed him the medicine.

The bitter medicine touched the lips and tongue, frowned, and almost vomited, it turned out that he could not take medicine!

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Eleven

The bitter medicine touched the lips and tongue, frowned, and almost vomited, it turned out that he could not take medicine!

Actually a little anxious, finally struggling to touch his hot forehead, took a sip, and slowly fed it in.

"Oh ~~" Just dropped in a drop of medicinal juice, and vomited up and down in a thousand questions. What dragon robe was spit up by the dragon couch, he was spit up, dizzy, he was fed up by his emperor, and he did not appreciate ?