3

Qian Wen spoke to him for the first time with a hard tone, stomping his feet, and glared at Hong Ye. Then he looked at Qian Wen with nostalgia and pulled his legs away to escape!

Qianwen blocked their way with a weak body, and Hong Yan ’s lips were swollen with bites. These big men turned around with a smile: "Haha! There are small ones running away, this tastes better!"

"Woo ~ Let me go ..." With little effort, they were firmly grasped after a thousand inquiries.

Hong Ye drooled and smiled: "Bring him back, hey, let him enjoy it tonight!"

Petite Qianwen like a big man easily carried on his shoulders, regardless of his struggle to walk outside the door, pedestrians and pedestrians along the way have evaded, for fear of causing Hong Ye. Only a few people sighed sympathetically with fate.

Where are they going to take him? Qianwen looked at the increasingly desolate road with horror: "Woo ~ Where are you going to take me?" Qianwen's big eyes were filled with tears, which made people unbearably distressed.

Sure enough, Hongye also changed the rare warmth channel, and his ugly face chewed up the flower-like cheeks of a thousand questions, and said with a sneer: "Go back to the uncle's cottage! Little beauty, wait for your uncle to spoil you ! "

These people are crazy! He was actually a man, oh no, eunuch, do such a thing! God he doesn't want to!

Thousands of tears were falling down. Actually, did you return to the palace, come and save me!

-------------------------------------------------- -----

Actually, he ran back to the palace breathlessly and yelled, "Come, give me, catch, catch what Hongye is called, go and save Qian Qian!"

"Yes! Emperor!" The neat army shouted in unison and quickly went outside the palace.

He was about to follow him, and a clear voice stopped him: "Ma'am, what are you doing in a hurry?"

The majestic queen mother is helping the maid to come to the inner hall, even though she is still anxious to salute: "After returning to the mother, the child's personal eunuch was arrested by the wicked, and the child was about to save him!" Rush away.

"Stop!" The Queen Mother shouted majesticly: "Isn't it just an eunuch? If he dies, he picks another waiter. The Emperor's life is responsible for the country's safety. How can he easily insulate himself!"

In this palace, everyone knows that the queen mother is heaven!

Since the death of the father and emperor, the mother-in-law is on the grounds that her grade is still young, and she is in power with one hand. The emperor is nothing more than a name!

Although she was not her own biological mother, she had to listen to her words. He had to stop and sighed and returned to the study.

"Emperor, can you have some sweet-scented osmanthus cake?" The little eunuch Fuer said softly.

The osmanthus cake was beaten to the ground: "I don't eat, I don't eat!" All the grievances on Fuer's body.

Hum, poor Fuer knelt down and picked up the debris. If it is a thousand questions here, the emperor will certainly not get angry!

"Don't worry, the emperor sees thousands of questions about Fu Xing's high photos, and he will be able to meet the evil ..." Looking at Long Yan's rage, Fu'er said with courage.

"Go!" Before he finished speaking, he was roared back by Longyin.

Fu'er hurriedly retreated and rolled out, and the emperor's murderous life was so bad!

Thousands of questions, he had such a magic power that made the emperor worried for him. It seems that his days of flying to Huang Tengda are not far away. After returning, he must stutter him.

Watching the hourglass flowing a little bit, I was so anxiously stomping my feet in the palace, turning anxiously in circles, I asked a thousand questions, you must be fine! Without your company, I do n’t even know what happened in the future?

He sat down on the stool in frustration, a scene came up in his mind and asked about the days with him. He always carefully prepared everything for him. He always had to smell the sweet smell of his body to fall asleep, he The ink-like black eyes are as clear and transparent as a curved spring, and the panic expression when doing the wrong thing. . . All made him feel painful.

Eight years later, Thousand Questions has become as important as his arms. This time he has lost him in order to get out of the palace. . .

Alas, I kept sighing until the guard came in a hurry

"How is it?" He asked anxiously

"Returning to the Emperor, when the subordinate arrived, the group had been beaten down and did not see the thousand questions. After the subordinates forced the question, the self-proclaimed Hong Ye said that the thousand questions were rescued!"

Saved? It was first a joy and a worry. Fortunately, he was okay, but he had lived under his protection since he was a child. From the end of the palace, he was half a step away. Do you adapt to the sinister life outside?

Actually took out the token: "Quickly mobilize the soldiers to go out of the city to find, be sure to get him back!"

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Four

Beside a burning fire, a black man holding a comatose Qianwen was roasting a hare. The smell of the barbecue made Qianwen Wenxiang wake up, his stomach murmured, he licked his lips, long The long eyelashes moved and opened eyes like black gemstones.

The man in black swallowed. God, this little boy was so tempting. No wonder the gangsters were rude to him.

Thousands of questions blinked, and only then did he see that he was not in black. He exclaimed: "You, who are you?"

The man in black chuckled: "If it wasn't for me to save you, I'm afraid you would have been eaten!"

Qian Wen's face turned red, and he twisted his body to get out of the arms of the black man, because he looked fierce and murderous, not as gentle as he was.

Leng Jun, the man in black, frowned, patted his restless ass, and sprinkled a piece of rabbit meat into his mouth: "You are weak, don't move!"

He was also taken aback by this move. If someone saw cold-hearted killer Leng Yibing holding a little boy to feed things, some people's eyes would fall off.

Thousands asked blushing to let him feed, lying in his arms obediently without daring to move, he saved himself, should he be a good person?

Watching the person in his arms wrinkle the delicate eyebrows, his mouth is still eating food, the rosy little mouth is gleaming with an attractive light, and he took out his handkerchief to wipe off the oil stains for him. , And then fed a thousand sips of wine.

Thousands of questions looked at the mouth closer and closer, and swallowed the food quickly; "I won't drink, ah ~ cough ..."

Leng Yidao stared angrily in angrily, "Fool, no wine will drink!"

Thousands of questions have been used to serving people since childhood. Suddenly they were fed, unspeakable uncomfortable. I do n’t know what kind of wine that wine is. After drinking it, my belly is like fire. He felt dizzy and stood up: "Uh, me, I'm going back ~"

Leng Yidao looked at his confused look extremely cute. After drinking it on Bai Nen's face, he dyed two peach blossoms. The water eyes and stars were generally confused. He slightly made a subtotal. After a thousand questions, he threw forward.

Leng caught the soft body with a knife, and gave him another sip of wine: "Fool, which man will not drink, I will teach you ~"

"I ..." Woo, I'm not a man!

This time, after feeding the wine, he tasted it with two red lips, and it was fragrant and soft with the spicy taste of the wine.