20

Don't. . . . "

Actually touched his eyebrow and opened it for him. After a thousand questions, do you know that I will no longer be as fake as before, and I already have enough power to protect you, thank you, if not you, I must have Courage to seize this power!

Staring at the person on the couch tenderly, his expression softened like spring water, and actually secretly sighed in his heart, Xiao Qian asked, what kind of natural beauty you are, so I am so intoxicated; you What kind of natural fascination makes me so silly;

I know your heart, there is no need to speak out, only action shows your loyal integrity, so I will repay you Tao Li, a thousand questions, this life, this world,

While I am here, you will not be bullied by others. If someone dares to indulge in you, I will let him survive, not death!

Ping Su is such a delicate and fearful person, who actually succumbed to him. With this intention, who in the palace can do this?

While he was silent, the eyelids on the bed moved slightly, waking up slowly, looking around in confusion, familiar decoration, familiar dragon birthday fragrance, looking up, and familiar people!

His tears dripped in an instant. It turned out that he was not dead, but he had no face to face the emperor again, and his lips flickered a thousand times, but his tongue was so painful that he could not say an apology.

"Ooooooo, oooooooooooooooooooo!" Emperor, I'm sorry, I have been insulted by a thousand questions, and I have no face to see you again!

I actually understood the meaning of this fool and hugged him tightly and comforted: "It's okay, it's okay, you haven't been insulted by him, you just passed out, I have punished the brother, don't be afraid!"

The better the emperor is to him, the more tears he will shed: "Woo hoo, um um..." I can't serve the emperor anymore, woo, there is only one death to thank the emperor's Ron!

Thousands of questions stumbled into the bed, pulled out the sword hanging on the wall, and then ran across the neck.

Actually angry and funny, he took the sword away with just a little effort: "What are you doing? Do you want to die, do you dare to commit suicide without my order? Hmm?"

Shui Yingying's eyes were filled with tears of shame, and a cool spring breeze blew him, making him tremble. It turns out that spring is not just full of flowers in bloom, and there is also the coldness of the bone marrow that makes people feel afraid.

A warm embrace hugged him, and surrounded him with peace of mind: "Thousands of questions, can you be willing to let me die? If you die, would it be more uncomfortable for me to live alone in this world? ?"

Wow~~~~ crying louder, no, I don’t want you, let me suffer for me!

After reading his tears, he knocked on his head and said: "So you must give me a good life, otherwise you will not comply with the purpose, do you understand?"

Thousands of questions smiled with tears in their eyes, and the small face that flirted with his eyes instantly turned red, and the pain at the tip of the tongue slowly dissipated, scattered in the cold spring breeze.

He has no profound knowledge, but only one thought is that he can't bear it. As long as the emperor is happy, he will be happy to do anything!

"Come on, let me see what my little promise promises to hurt myself?" He actually held up his chin and ordered him to stick out his tongue and check.

Thousands of questions shyly protruded the pink tongue, the tip of the tongue was bitten, and it was already swollen, and there was a faint blood filled in it, showing that he was so hard, this fool!

He touched his face touchingly, kissed his lips, and mumbled vaguely: "Does it hurt?"

The warm and gentle kiss was like the best injury, he smoothed his pain instantly, shook his head in a thousand questions, and hugged his actually strong waist tightly!

"In order to punish you for not taking good care of yourself, I will punish you for a good night's sleep!" After a light kiss, she said seriously.

Thousands asked to shrink his head, retreating a little scared, although it felt good, but he was really afraid of the emperor's crazy look, hey, can you not be so rude?

. . . . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter 27

Thousands asked to shrink his head, retreating a little scared, although it felt good, but he was really afraid of the madness of the emperor in bed, hey, can you not be so rude?

He whined and protested that the emperor's family was a patient, and no bullying was allowed!

Actually raised his eyebrows: "See how eager you look! Want to be kissed?"

Hate, the emperor deliberately did not rush to kiss, it was a protest, a protest!

I was annoyed for a thousand questions, why can't I speak, woo, and know that I'll take it easy on myself!

"Xiao Qian asked, it seems that we haven't been intimate for a long time, but you haven't waited well!" The action was surprisingly fast, and he didn't delay undressing while speaking. The slender hand untied Qian Wen's clothes and put down the account , People slipped in like fish.

Thousands of questions have to be convinced, and the emperor's hands that hold the power of life and death are so skillful to take off their clothes.

Looking at the emperor's appearance of pervert/wolf face, he retreated in fear after a thousand questions, it hurts a lot!

The more pitiful he is, the more attractive he is, and he finds himself more and more evil, even a person who has just woken his tongue and woke up has not let go, and his conscience has a moment of anti-wake, but this is just like Meteor flashes generally flicker.

He grabbed Qianwen who was hiding in the corner and hugged him in his arms. The tiny man was extremely light, curled up in his arms like a cat, blinking the mist of stars and shining with pleading light.

He kissed his earlobe lovingly: "Baby, don't be afraid, it won't hurt!"

Thousands of questions have some fear, but they still bravely closed their eyes, showing a deadly expression, and actually dumb, what does this mean, as if he is a big bad wolf who wants to eat him?

This time he wants to treat him tenderly and let him know that this is the most direct way to express his love for him, and it is also a matter of making two people happy, not what he thinks!

Actually dexterously opened his red lips and kissed him for a thousand times like a dragon's mouth, only to let him feel the warmth and quickly pulled away. After a few times, he couldn't bear to open his eyes. , Eager to try to kiss this sweet short, it stays longer.

When I saw the beauty on the hook, I actually smirked. This time the kiss took a little longer, and the lips of the two were intertwined!

"Let me look at you, don't hide!" actually ordered.

He wants to see what he enjoys, to see his fascination with enthusiasm/lust, instead of hiding under the covers like an ostrich!

Huh, the bright yellow brocade was thrown on the ground, the wide couch was uncovered, Qian Wen was kissed panting, covered with fragrant and peach pink, the red on the cheeks was dyed deeper, like the rouge applied. Bright.

The eyes that were originally transparent and clear were covered with a layer of emotion, and it seemed to catch people's soul all the time. Just seeing his eyes, he would be trapped in the heart and want to love him well. Some.

Qian Wen's body was trembling, and his hands were protecting his chest, but his strength was small. Undoubtedly, he was trying to cover up, but instead led his head down and kissed him.

"Ah~~~~Hum~~~" Very comfortable feeling let him relax, forget the struggling and cried out, although he could not tell what he called!

He was so skillful that he was tempted to stop it, and he even whispered, and his voice was hoarse.

Unable to bear him so tired, he fed him with a sip of tea.