13

He changed clothes and made bed for him to burn incense?

He felt so scared, so desperate, he did n’t want to leave him like that, he still had the courage to speak. . . . . .

The survival instinct allowed him to try his best to shoot more movements. He was already full of water in his belly, and he no longer had the strength to support it. Finally, the small body sank to the bottom of the pool. Why was it not there yet? For the first time, I felt that this Yufuchi was a bit too deep!

His last tapping movement disturbed the little maiden who passed the bridge and gave the queen mother a tranquilizer. She looked at someone and fell into the water, and immediately screamed: "Help, someone is drowning ..."

At this time, the little lianzi hiding in the dark came over, and the other people ran over. The little lianzi deliberately blocked in the middle of the road to prevent others from watching, and looked at left and right: "What? Who is drowning? You Do n’t make a fuss, can you afford it after quarreling with the queen mother? ”

Xiaofuzi's eyes were sharp, he hadn't gone far, and it was estimated that Qianwen should come here, and his unique emerald green towel was floating on the water, and he was anxious at the time: "It's Qianwen, bad!"

Thousand questions, but the emperor ’s heart and soul baby, if the emperor knows, then they do n’t want to live anymore. Xiaofuzi jumped into the water and jumped into the water. He was originally raised in the south, he is very familiar with water, and can also be underwater Opening your eyes, the person lying on the bottom of the pool is not a thousand questions and who is it?

He raised a thousand questions, paddled with one hand, and quickly surfaced: "Hurry, notify the emperor!"

Only when he shouted, someone hurriedly reported to him, Xiaolianzi frowned and could not slap himself, this thing was smashed by him! But looking at the time of drowning, he should not be able to live!

The concubine, who had just ordered someone to send away the waiter, had no time to get dressed. Hearing someone outside the door reported a thousand inquiries about drowning, he rushed out of the door in a robe. People may die at any time, it is not allowed to contaminate the emperor's palace.

As soon as the Emperor rushed in, the people who were scared all over the room knelt down and yelled, "Royal doctor, what do you do to stop? Hurry and save me, don't save yourself! Don't think about living! "

The medical doctor kneeled halfway and hurriedly folded over to press for thousands of people, and the cold sweat on his head also oozed out!

He actually squatted down and saw that his abdomen was bloated, he must have drunk a lot of water, his small face turned to iron blue, he touched his palm, he was cold, and then explored his weak nose, he almost fell Tears come.

Why is he drowning, is it because he spoils other women, so. . . He clenched his fist secretly, and later he would rather bear the world's people, and he would no longer call the women of other people's luck, because he couldn't bear this little man!

"How is it? Thousands asked, is there anything?" Asked in a panic that actually suppressed his heart.

Seeing that he was holding a thousand-questioning hand, the imperial doctor could not help saying: "Please take care of the dragon's body, don't touch his body, so as not to spread the disease to the upper body ..."

"Shut up, I will ask you how he is now, and then you will immediately cut you off again!" Suddenly, he said furiously.

He has always played a gentle king before people. Few people saw him in such a fire. The slaves who had just been flattened on the knees again, and the pedantic doctor did not dare to say much and continued to diagnose.

He turned Qianwen's body upside down and kept flapping. The water in Qianwen's abdomen was slowly drained, and then he changed into a dry suit and wrapped a thick quilt, which was slow. Teng Teng's prescribes medicine, and he was so anxious to think about it. He vowed that if the hospital had such a slow doctor, he would let them pack and get out.

"Returning to the emperor, the minister has opened a shocking wind to disturb the father-in-law. Just pay attention to the warmth, drink some pearl powder after taking the medicine, and start wearing cinnabar windproof!" The doctor slowly After prescribing the medicine back.

"Go!" Actually my heart dropped, and I couldn't help but send all my anger to Taiji.

The doctor said as he cleaned up, "If the father-in-law takes the medicine and wakes up, then the minister will have no choice!"

what? So if you ask a thousand questions, you might not wake up? Seeing lying on the bed and shaking all the time, the small face was still getting better, and his heart was pulled up.

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Eighteen

Seeing lying on the bed and shaking all the time, the small face was still getting better, and his heart was pulled up.

He ordered another quilt to be added. Thousands of questions still shuddered. He actually felt his heart trembling with pain as he trembled. No matter what, he couldn't stand such torture.

He actually took off his clothes and put them into the bed to hold the body of Thousand Questions. He was always served. The bed was always warm in winter and cool in summer. Suddenly he held a big iceman and shivered.

The human body temperature is really useful. Slowly, Qian Wen's body is warmed up, and his face is much normal, and his teeth are no longer biting and crying, and this is actually a relief.

"Come here, give Qianwen a lot of trouble!" Actually stretched out the sore arm and shouted.

After feeding Ding Jing Tang, he woke up slowly after a thousand questions, wasn't he dead? How did the emperor appear in front of him? He rubbed his eyes and reached out his tentative hand.

His hands were warm, and when he was sure that he was alive, he immediately released his hands: "Emperor, I didn't die ..."

The heart that had been mentioned for a long time finally fell back. He held Qianwen tightly, but he was accusing in his mouth: "Qianwen, you big fool, why are you dying?" Qianwen couldn't hold the word. Come, who wants to die?

"Emperor ... Emperor ..." Before he could finish the sentence, his mouth was blocked by someone, and he said seriously: "I know what you want to say?"

Thousands of questions asked, blushing, the emperor knew he wanted to tell him that he did n’t want to die, just wanted to stay beside him and serve him all his life?

Seeing the shyness of Qian Wen, he even more affirmed his own thoughts, "Relax, I will never call other women in the future, as long as Qian Wen alone with me, OK?"

Qian Wen's mouth widened instantly, what does that mean? For the sake of him, the emperor did not summon other concubines, no, no! He shook his head again and again in anxiety: "The minions didn't mean that ..."

"Don't call me a minion!" He screamed and swallowed the words he didn't finish. People didn't mean that! Qian Qian asked her head in aggrieved, until she calmed down her anger. Then she said cautiously: "Emperor, I, I did not seek death!"

what? His eyes sharpened: "How did you fall into the water?"

Qianwen lowered his head and dared not say, Xiaofuzi, who had been standing next to him, said with courage: "It is the Queen Mother who summoned Qianwen, and if she has something to ask, she will drown!"

The cold eyes actually frightened the thousands of questions, and his lala's clothes corner whispered: "It's already okay, it's better ..."

"Shut up!" This idiot, his life is almost gone, dare to comment here?

The queen mother is also the queen mother. She asked Qianwen to ask what could happen. It was the heart of Sima Zhao, everyone knew it! If he didn't take any action, he was really afraid that one day when he woke up, he would never find this little idiot!

After the body of Thousand Questions was raised, he was afraid of seeing pearl powder. The emperor had to let him eat this thing every day, causing him to vomit as soon as he saw the white things.

"Thousands of questions, I ordered you to do something for me outside the palace!" Early in the morning, I actually made a decision, so a thin figure was alone