11

"This is the first embroidered silk that I ordered the world to find the most famous suede tailored for you, come and try it!" Actually tempted.

He likes this dress, but is he suitable for this kind of dress?

"Oh, why are you always doing things slowly?" She couldn't bear it, and came up to undress him personally.

Thousands of questions slightly struggling for a while, take it off? Isn't that the emperor seeing it out again? Very embarrassing!

He was stripped completely before he recovered. He actually saw his perfect sculpture-like skin with milky luster and swallowed saliva. Then he glanced down, and his eyes were more glorious!

Thousands asked shyly and bowed his head, took the powder coat and took the initiative.

This pink silk dress fits perfectly, and there is a matching belt tied in the middle. The collar is too large to expose the collarbone and the pink neck. Thousands of questions spread out the hair and draped on the shoulders. The lightness of the hair and the slip of the silk rubbed each other. It was shaken gently like a wave of water.

Looking at the beauty under the lamp, under the sway of the red wax, in the lullaby of the dragon's birthday, Qian Wen was gently hugged on the bed. Although he had no intention of flattering, he was naturally charming every move, and he also had a touch of lightness on his body. Bouquet of flowers.

"Thousands of questions, you are so beautiful!" Actually sighed heartily.

Qian Wen shy blushed: "Emperor, slave, me ..."

One hand actually penetrated into his clothes through the silk clothes. Qian Wen's skin was smooth as satin, and the two layers of comfortable feel made him excited just by touching it.

"Do you like me if you ask me a thousand times?" I asked a stupid question.

And Thousand Questions was also intoxicated by his caress, his red lips nibbled, his throat suppressed as much as possible, and said vaguely: "Well, happy ... Huan!"

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter 15

The soft tent was put down, covering the outside light, creating an independent space. He took off his clothes and hugged him. The sudden filling in his chest gave him a sense of satisfaction.

Qian Wen turned his back to him, unable to be ashamed, and buried his face in the quilt to try to cover his ears and steal the bell, but his thin shoulders trembled so badly that x revealed his inner tension and helplessness.

Actually, he didn't move for a while, and when he settled down, he swam with his big palm all over his body. Sure enough, a thousand questions foolishly followed his feelings, and every time he touched one, he lit a small cluster The flames made his stiff body soften.

"Thousands of questions, are you scared?" He stopped and his eyes sparkled against him.

Thousands of questions slowly revealed his head: "The emperor, I am afraid, I am afraid that the emperor is too good to me! Fear of the queen ..."

A pair of warm hands covered his mouth, and his lips were slightly lifted, and his eyebrows were lightly raised: "I am above a million people, the honor of a country, can't protect you?"

Qian Wen blinked the bright eyes of Shui Shui, nodding in trust: "Well, the emperor can!"

"I now order you to relax and don't want to do anything else, you know?" Actually asked while teasing.

Qian Wen nodded shyly and buried his head in his arms. He didn't see his expression and was grinning happily.

"Close your eyes!" He whispered, closing his eyes. "You guy, just responded by touching you so quickly?"