5

When he actually saw him below, his eyes widened and he was stunned!

On the part where Thousand Questions was cut off, a pink bud grows! ! !

Don't say this kind of thing is the last thing you see, even when you hear it, Qian Wen hurriedly lifted her pants and knelt down.

He kept shaking his head: "The emperor spares his life, and asks the emperor to spare his life ..."

The bang sound knocked on the white jade ground and pulled it back to reality. He looked at the villain in front of him and had a knock on his head.

"Get up, I, I'm not guilty!" He hesitated and said quickly.

A large bag swelled on the forehead of Thousand Questions, his frightened eyes finally returned to normal, and his teeth were fighting in a grinning manner: "Thank you, Emperor Xie, grace!"

"But," he paused a moment, glancing at the little pink man, scared a thousand times and cried out soon, didn't he want to cut it again? Woo, pain, he doesn't want it!

"But you will sleep with me in the future!" Somehow, after seeing what he had grown out, there was an inexplicable joy, maybe he was regarded as a normal person, he made such a request !

For Qianwen at this moment, as long as he is not allowed to die or harm him, let alone sleep, he is willing to eat and drink!

After a thousand inquiries, he nodded, and he calmed down and said, "You must not let people know your secrets. The people in this palace are sinister. There are organs that harm people everywhere. Keep this secret well, you know?"

Thousands asked tremblingly, "Yes, emperor, emperor!"

Since then, this has become a secret between two people!

Thinking of the trembling hands here, six years later, has it grown up?

What is crawling around on him? Thousands asked uncomfortably far away from him, he dragged the light-weight gauze on him, wrapped him in a light pink coat, and the whole person was wrapped in it like a jade carving, tempting people to tear it That thin barrier.

Just outside here knocking on Sanchang's clapper, the little maiden brewed a cup of warm tea as usual for him to drink.

"Emperor, please drink tea!" The sleepy little maiden shouted outside the tent.

The emperor is at an urgent juncture, no matter what kind of tea is needed, he is afraid that the person under him will wake up, and immediately lowered his voice and said angrily: "Go!"

This shouting scared the little maid away, and hurriedly retreated: "Yes, the slave-servant quits!"

The person underneath unexpectedly lightly shrewed, the voice was drunk and charming, with unspeakable charming and beautiful, he was emotional!

Actually it was just a matter of emotion and intentionality. Unexpectedly, the person under him was so sensitive. He pulled out his finger and pulled out a silver thread. Why is this happening?

He was surprised, how could he shed such a thing?

At this moment, Qian Wen opened his eyes and opened his eyes. Just now, there was obviously a feeling of numbness that made him like a cloud. Why did he fall off after a while?

He just shook his head to see the surprising look, and now he was sober, and when he looked again, his whole body was smooth and shameful!

Thousands of hands covered with clothes, swearing that I would never drink again. This thing is really harmful. After drinking, I even stripped off my clothes!