6

You can choose the woman you like to be a concubine among these beautiful girls, but the family of Ai reminds you that Li Yingxiu, the daughter of Li Chengxiang, Huang Yihua, the daughter of General Huang, and Jiang Xueyan, the daughter of the ministerial minister, are all the best candidates. To be able to prosperity and well-being, thanks to the help of these ministers, did the emperor understand the meaning of the mourning family? "

I was so sulking in my heart, did the empress do not know the meaning of the candidate? What else did he choose!

Thousands of questions also felt that the emperor was pitiful, saying that Huang Yihua had thick yellow skin and had both waist and round waist. What could he say? The remaining two are just beautiful.

He took a deep breath and said, "Choose what you want from your mother!" He didn't look at the women after seeing them, and went straight to the door. The Fengchai on the queen mother shook slightly and said angrily: "You? Has a concubine not chosen? "

Thousands of questions didn't dare to face the empress's anger, hurriedly followed the house and returned to the palace.

He went back to the palace and was furious, swept his long sleeves, and swept the case on the city's ancient bottles, jade cases, paperweights, etc., and fell to the ground, smashing it: "Choose a concubine? I don't want it, I don't want anyone. ... "

"Emperor!" Seeing that she was actually sad, Qian Wen's heart was gripped fiercely. Subconsciously, he didn't want to see his pain. If he could, he would rather replace his pain.

Qian Wen's tender hands caressed his actual back, giving him a peace of mind, and turned around suddenly, holding him in his arms with such force that it almost made him breathless.

"Thousands of questions, I don't want to choose a concubine, it's all forced by my mother!" It was like complaining, and it was like confession, actually speaking quickly, ignoring the stiff body of the person in my arms.

It took a long time for Qianwen to tremble and return to the actual waist on the ring: "The servant understands the emperor's mood, and the emperor should not be sad!" Before the words were finished, big tears slipped from Qianwen's eyes.

He was shocked by him. How many people really care about him, who are really concerned about him, who are so sorry for him, and cry for him?

Shui Yingying's eyes, the pitying eyes, let her actually lower her head and kiss to the tears of Qianwen Jingying.

"Emperor ..."

"Hush, don't talk!"

. . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Eight

His lips are so soft and fragrant, like the most tender tofu, smooth and refreshing, like the dewdrops after the rain, cool and sultry. Once it sticks, it doesn't want to let go.

He first tasted it, looked at the stupid, wide-eyed Qian Wen, closed his eyes, and said in a bewildered voice, "Close your eyes, feel well, follow your wishes, you know?"

The lips of Thousand Questions were slightly swollen from the kiss. He only felt a very numb feeling from the tip of the tongue, and then spread to the whole body, until the tip of the toes, the kiss was at the end, and the whole body was also soft and came down. Take a breath of air, and then the lips are dominated by domineering.

I thought it was so unpleasant. I just put my tongue in it, looking for the timid tender lilac slippery tongue. At first, I deliberately teased, looking at the pink face of the person in my arms, the small mouth opened slightly, unconsciously catered At times, interest is even more increased.