21

When holding the pot, I accidentally dropped a few drops of hot tea on Qianwen's body. He exclaimed, his body became more tense, and the skin where the water fell was also red hot, but Qianwen had an inexplicable pleasure!

This unexpected discovery made me very excited. The little guy had a tendency to be abused.

This scent made him even more excited. He took out the ice cubes in the ice basin and put them in the place where Qianwen was scalded. Suddenly, there was a bitter cold attack, making Qianwen cry louder, and the whole person was about to collapse!

Hot and cold alternations, as well as touching and kissing. Under a few blows, he has long lost his helmet and abandoned his armor. His mind is blank. How could he think of the pain that will come!

Actually marvel at the magic of the creator, the cute little boy Yuxue was born so charming, the black hair drip into a bed casually, as attractive as the scattered lotus, the red lips slightly open, and the pin/soul The sound of the cheeks is pink, the water eyes are drunk, the waist is soft, the skin is tender, and the two red spots on the chest are dazzling. . . .

It is even more charming than the most beautiful and dress-up woman. He is unpretentious and unpretentious. He is naturally born, and it is not enough for him to love him a thousand times. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter 28

It is even more charming than the most beautiful and dress-up woman. He is unpretentious and unpretentious. He is naturally born, and it is not enough for him to love him a thousand times. . .

"Thousands of questions, you come up!" Actually, the finger lightly tickled the person under him to sit up. "You are so uncomfortable to wait for me. I want to take the initiative, you know?"

Reminiscent of the last initiative, the emperor seemed very happy. A thousand mischievously blown out the candles, and only the moonlight of pale silver blew out of the room, coating him with a hazy light.

"Little guy, what are you doing?" Asked with interest, actually raising an eyebrow.

Qianwen had a sip of hot tea, and he kissed his neck like he did. The hot and hot tea rolled over the skin and became a sweet tongue. This feeling is really wonderful!

"Emperor, emperor, are you comfortable?" Qian Wen asked, blinking his eyes, expectantly.

Actually stretched his face and said: "Uncomfortable!"

what? Thousands of questions were startled, and he kissed harder, and he was gasped by his kiss. This little guy is really a victim!

"Thousands of questions, don't call the emperor in the future, call me!" When the emotion is strong, he actually turned over and pressed him under him, and a pair of black eyes looked at him eagerly and said, because he is his closest lover, so call him Name, this privilege is his own!

Thousands of questions asked the excitement that twisted the face of the bed sheet, and finally held her tightly in excitement. Pink lips leaned on his ear and read this name a thousand times in his heart. The first time he called Come out: "Now, of course, of course..." I like you so much!

His heart suddenly warmed up, as if in this earthly world he was no longer alone at all, but was accompanied by someone who could truly love him, not the emperor wearing a mask high above, just a person eager to love !

The red finger prints, like the freehand splash ink painting, show the wild and messy sexy beauty!

Their skin is close, their heartbeats are the same, their hearts are united, he throbs, he will feel it, and even if a slight blood vessel beats, the other person will be excited! Together, the two men reached the peak of happiness!

"Thousands of questions, does it hurt?" he asked, wiping sweat from his face with concern.

Thousands asked to bow his head like a mosquito: "No!"

"Is that comfortable?" Actually continued to tease, looking at his delicate white face without powder, and the love marks left by him, he suddenly wanted to announce his ownership of Qianwen to everyone!

Thousands of questions raised his head and raised his eyebrows like he did, "Are you comfortable?"

Ah, this little guy's courage is getting bigger and bigger, he even challenged him?

"It seems that my thousand questions are full of desire, then come again!" The little sheep dare to resist, he will punish him fiercely in bed!

"Haha, huh... don't... ran!" Thousands asked, panting and begging for mercy.

"Look where are you going?" He stretched his wolf claws and scratched and scratched him, causing thousands of people to laugh with cramps, and almost never gasped.

"Emperor, it's four changes, it's time to rest!" The responsible eunuch manager reminded outside the door.

Qian Wen hurriedly lowered his voice, and smiled at each other, holding each other into dreams.

When the first ray of the morning sun shone through Qianwen’s sleeping face through the window, he blinked and woke up, then covered the quilt and walked down the ground lightly, tidying up the messy house for him , Dotting the morning clothes.

Actually seeing him as hard-working as a little wife, he has inexplicable happiness in his heart. When he grows up like this, he rarely feels the taste of happiness. Those exquisitely dressed concubines disdain to do these things, they just need to move When you move your mouth, there will be slaves and slaves.

But he prefers to wake up in the early morning to see this little guy busy for himself. His every move is very careful. He can even feel his love flowing slowly in the room.

"Thousands of questions!" A lazy voice sounded from behind, and Thousands of questions hurriedly turned around: "Emperor... Ran!" He hurriedly changed his face when he actually looked displeased.

"Come here!" actually squinted.

Qianwen held the clothes: "I'm going to go early!"

Actually let him wear clothes for himself, and said in a slightly coquettish voice: "It's really annoying, I want to get up early every day, if only I can stay with my little one and ask!"

Qianwencheng sincerely said, "Never say so, if this is the case, the sinfulness of Qianwen will be great..."

Watching him nervously, he burst into laughter: "Just kidding, this world needs me to take care of it. How can I let it go!"

Actually, after the early dynasty, I used it earlier. When I saw Qian Wen sitting and watched him reviewing the book, it was very boring.

Thousands asked the mouth wide open, a little nervous and low self-esteem: "Slave... I'm afraid I won't learn!"

"How could it be?" He actually took his hand and put a small penny pen in his white and tender hands.

Turning over the Book of Songs, he pointed to one of them: "Follow me to read it again, the life and death are broad, and talk to Zicheng. Hold the hand of the son, and grow old with the son."

Qianwen Tiannuo’s voice rang in the breeze, and after he read it, he tilted his head and asked embarrassedly, “It’s nice, but I don’t understand what it means?”

He actually looked at his eyes and said patiently: "These two poems mean: life and death are separated, and he has an oath with him. Holding his hand, he grows old with him. Do you understand?"

He instantly understood what he meant, and nodded with tears in his eyes, nodding hard: "I understand, I understand!" Hold your hand and grow old together. Since then, these two poems have been deeply engraved in the mind of a thousand questions, making him remember all his life, because this is what he said to him.

He smiled warmly, holding his little hand, holding it with a brush, spreading the rice paper with snow spray, dipped in ink, and wrote these two poems.

The warm sunlight shone on the overlapping figures, and a room of ink smelt flowed, and I heard the voiceless voice.

Thousands of questions raised his head and looked at this faintly as both his teacher and his...