14

People left the palace.

Xiaolianzi was sharp-eyed because he had done a bad job last time and was scolded by the Queen Mother. From then on, his main thing was to monitor thousands of questions, and once he had placed an order, he was going to kill him!

Looking at the figure out of Qian Wen, Xiaolianzi rubbed his palms excitedly. The opportunity finally came. The chaos outside the palace was so chaotic. The missing one person and one half are just too normal!

With a wave of his hand, several eunuchs who accompanied him followed Qian Qian out of the palace. I saw Qian Wen went to the pawnshop for a while, and then went to the teahouse. After a while, several people were afraid of exposing their whereabouts, so they had to follow with fear. That's a tired one!

Finally, after running for most of the day, Qianwen held a pile of things and was ready to return to the palace. It just happened to happen to go into a dark and lonely alley.

As soon as Xiaolianzi winked, the men took out the black towels they had prepared and covered their faces, and then rushed in with a bright knife.

"Oh, stand still, get your life!" Several people shouted to Qianwen with a cry.

"Ah ~~ Help, fellow heroes, I will give you money, but will I still give you money?" Said a pitiful question.

Where did some people make money for this, with a grin, he chopped down at him.

Swoosh, a few flying stars shot like meteors and hit the arms of these bales. They threw away the knife with a painful cry, and Xiaolianzi hurriedly hid behind, shouting in panic: "Who, yes Who?"

The well-trained royal guard was forced over, and one of them stretched out his sword and took off his black scarf with a sneer. "Isn't this the father-in-law? How come you go out of the palace so leisurely, and kill the emperor's side People? Why do you want to listen? "

The sweat on Xiaolianzi's face came out: "This ... this, misunderstanding, a misunderstanding ..."

"Hahaha, Xiaolianzi, look at who I am?" The "Qianwen" slowly tore off the mask on his face, revealing Xiaofuzi's face. It turned out that he was as thin as Qianwen, but he was intentionally Arranged him out of the palace, the purpose is to lead the snake out of the hole.

Little Lianzi looked at the incident and was dead when she went back. Besides, her family would be affected, so she shouted in a dumb throat: "Take medicine!"

After talking, he bit his collar, his head tilted, a few strands of black blood spilled out of his mouth, and he was violent on the spot. The rest of the men in black also followed suit, too quickly to stop, and fell one by one.

"It's really cunning, and there is no proof of death!" Xiaofuzi said regretfully.

The guards took the body of Xiaolianzi back to the palace, and actually patted the table, and said angrily: "I was expected, come, and drive the Cixiang Palace!"

There was a fire in his stomach and he wanted to talk to the empress. The empress sat in the palace peacefully and asked slowly through the curtain: "What's the matter with the emperor, came to the palace in such a hurry?"

Actually, there was a courtesy: "Mother, why are you ordering your inside to kill a thousand questions?"

"Indiscriminate!" The Empress Dowager slapped jade paperweights, and Feng Yan said angrily: "The Emperor speaks for evidence, how can the family do this? Really ridiculous!"

"Come here, bring the body of Xiaolianzi over!" Said without any concession.

Soon Xiao Lianzi's body was lifted up, and the queen mother frowned and looked across the curtain: "Oh, this eunuch has been expelled from the palace by the Ai family for stealing treasures. As for why he has a relationship with your little eunuch, Qiu, does the family need to know? "

Little Lianzi is dead, and there is no proof. The Queen Mother pushed everything cleanly, and questioned her for wronging her, making her clenched her teeth.

"Since this is the case, these eunuchs and ladies in the mother's harem are too presumptuous! Come, and replace all the lazy slaves in the queen's palace, and pull another capable slave from my palace to serve. Queen Mother! "

"Yes, the emperor!" The guards answered loudly, quickly gathered the eunuchs and concubines in the empress's palace, and the empress shivered slightly: "Emperor, you ..."

Actually salute a little: "Go to bed after disturbing the mother, get up and drive back to the palace!"

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Nineteen

Actually in a good mood, all the actions of the queen mother will be under his supervision in the future.

"Come here!" He waved at Qianwen in a good mood. Qianwen hurriedly put down his work and rubbed over. When he saw that his eyes were sparkling, he looked very happy, and he did not smile consciously: I'm in a good mood today! "

Actually, she didn't care about anything this time. She took a thousand questions in her arms and ignored the uneasiness of the people in her arms. She said excitedly: "Let you know something happy!"

Thousands of questions turned around unnaturally, the pink face seemed to be ready to be red at any time: "Why ... what?"

Actually hugged him tightly and said: "Bring the little boy!"

Pa, the little couple who had become a dead body was lifted up, and when they saw the dead, they were trembling with fright. Is this happy?

"Don't be afraid," actually patted him on the shoulder. "It was this dog slave who pushed you into the water. Now I have executed him, and no one will dare to harm you again? Are you upset?" Asked .

Thousands of people turned their faces and didn't dare to look at the people on the ground, and said with a whisper: "High ... Happy!"

It's a little angry to see him shaking all the time. What does this guy mean to help him kill the person who hurt him? Not only is he not grateful, but also looks like a pitiful person?

Thousand asked to know that the emperor is good for him, but he really can't bear to look at the people on the ground, then a living person just stopped breathing, so pitiful!

After telling the person to retreat, Qianwen was actually picked up and walked towards the dormitory. He struggled slightly: "I, I can go!"

When he glared, he shut his mouth obediently, and let his powerful arm hug him toward the vast palace that had been walked through thousands of times.

After these things, Thousand Questions has begun to understand that his heart has long been out of control and deeply likes the current emperor, but his cowardly and timid nature, and his own identity, make him dare not have a trace Derailed thoughts. But he was so fond of the smell of him and the feeling of kissing him!

The emperor told him that day he would only let him be alone, and he would not be silly after a thousand questions. Naturally, he could hear the voice beyond words, and there was a trace of fear in the inexplicable excitement and joy.

There are many concubines in the harem, all of them are immortal, he can't believe that the emperor really likes him!

But now, the emperor is holding him so real. The wide bed of dragons and phoenixes is waiting for them quietly. Every step closer, the questioning heart slammed more violently. He looked up and looked up. With this sword-eye star-eyed and dragon-walking, he closed his eyes gently and leaned happily in his arms!

Actually put him on the bed, watching him still with his eyes closed intoxicated, could not help but chuckled softly: "What do you want?"

Thousands of questions were awakened, and his face turned red ashamed. Why did he lose his mind?

"Change clothes for me!" Sitting on the bed with a thorn, actually stretched out his hands.

Qianwen knelt on the bed as usual, unfastened the jade crown at the beginning, the belt around his waist, and took off the dragon robe. When he took off his last dress, he could n’t help but touch his healthy skin with trembling fingers. The taste of the mature man made him slightly dizzy. Thousands of questions endured crankiness and hurriedly put on his pyjamas.

Actually felt his fingers cool, and lay back, pressing Qianwen under him, drama