2

Unclear affairs, back to the palace, but also face the group of women who are fighting for jealousy, headache!

The affairs in North Korea and China were busy. He had told his mother that he was still young, and he did not want to accept the concubine. Early broadcast, give birth to a prince!

Thousands of questions carefully added a dragon's birthday incense, and came to give him a slender and soft long finger to gently press his head and whispered: "The emperor should pay attention to his body, don't be tired!"

Although Qianwen is 14 years old, his voice, which is as sweet as a girl's voice, has not changed. In addition, his quiet personality makes him feel more comfortable whenever he hears his voice.

He closed his eyes, but touched Qianwen's hand with one hand. He said in a deep voice, "Qianwen, you should sleep with me tonight and tell the Ministry of Internal Affairs that you don't need those women to wait tonight!"

"Yes!" Qian Wen blushed, and gently pulled his hand away. He has been sleeping with the emperor for six years. With the increase of age, he also knows a lot of things, but the emperor can't give orders, he can only Sleeping with him all the time, besides, he was used to the smell of him.

The light gauze was put down layer by layer, the red candle tears dripped down, and the smell of dragon's birthday fragrance permeated the large room. .

In the bright yellow quilt, two bright and flowery faces depend on each other.

Being laid down, he embraced Qianwen's slender and boneless waist naturally, buried his determined face in his chest, and fell asleep sweetly. . .

Thousands of questions, but he could n’t sleep because he had a secret, a secret enough to let him die a thousand times. Although the secret that the emperor gave him had, but as he grew older, he became more and more afraid of the existence of this secret .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Two

After a sweet awakening, Qianwen asked him to prepare a warm face wash.

Actually grinned: "Thousands of questions, today I want to go out and find out the feelings, you also go together!"

"Yes, the emperor!" It was still a docile promise, but the heart of a thousand questions was filled with ripples. Outside is a strange world. He has not been out of the palace for many years, and he is naturally eager to go out and see.

Thousands of questions dressed as a book boy followed behind the bag, actually holding a fan, pacing vigorously to watch the surrounding scenery.

"Ice candied gourd!" A string of sweet and attractive candied gourds attracted a thousand questions, and actually watched his pinkish mouth slightly move, swallowing hard as he swallowed saliva. Boss, I bought all the candied gourds! "

The old man happily took the money: "Thank you guest!"

"Here you!" A stick filled with rock sugar gourds was delivered to Qianwen, who blushed in shock, and said in a panic: "Emperor ..."

Feng Feng glared at him: "What kind of emperor? How many times have I told you, I went out and called my son, then son, you know?"

The blush on Qianwen's face was deeper, and he lowered his head and said, "Yes, then son!"

He was amused by his shy look, this thousand questions, when is it so cute!

He took off the one and handed it to Qianwen's mouth: "It's usually you who are waiting for me. Today I will wait for you!"

Thousands of questions shook their hands, and Mo Yu's eyes almost burst into tears: "No, no!"

Suddenly his mouth was filled with rock sugar gourd, so that he could not speak, he had to eat slowly after a thousand questions.

His pink lips were covered with finely crushed rock candy, and the crystal was glowing with light, and he could n’t help raising his hand to remove the foam from his mouth. The face of Qianwen was redder, like a delicate flower in the sun People can't help but want to kiss.

It's so sweet to put your finger in your mouth! He was so attracted by the emperor Tianzi that he wanted to eat this cheap rock sugar gourd!

Actually grabbed Qianwen half-eaten sugar candied gourd and took a bite, licking his mouth like a child: "It's delicious, I have eaten something delicious in the palace from the end!"

Thousands of questions carefully picked out the nucleus, put the palm of your hand and put it on your mouth: "Delicious, eat more, it is difficult to get to the palace once!"

Actually it contained fruit, and it also included Qianwen's fingers like green onions. A warm feeling shocked Qianwen's whole body. He was facing his smiling eyes. He hurriedly lowered his head: "Son, so many people!"

Actually let go of his finger and sip his mouth, it seems that he is still tasting the feeling of that finger, and suddenly his belly is hot, and he has reflected! He was taken aback by this abnormal reaction. He said with a straight face: "There is a restaurant in front of you. Try today's folk-style food!"

"Come on you! What is the guest officer's point? One of the most famous lees ducks in our shop?" Xiao Er was advertising while wiping the table.

He actually shook his fan and said slowly: "Several flavor dishes from you!"

"Good you!" Xiao Er poured good tea and greeted the next one with a spring breeze.

Boom, a loud noise led to even look back with a thousand questions, a fierce man with a group of people carrying a ghost head knife, angrily came to the inn: "Second, serve the Lord!"

Xiao Er walked up with some fear: "Hongye, do you have to pay for the food you ate last month? Our shop is small and profitable, and there is no money turnover!"

Hong Ye shook his knife impatiently and said, "Let you serve the food, are you afraid that Hong Ye will not give you money? Go quickly, otherwise my brothers can't wait to make trouble, I can't control it! "

After talking about the group of people behind him, the knife flashed out, and Xiao Er ran into the back hall with a terrified face, sighing and confessing that he was unlucky, and actually beat the table, Long Wei was furious: "It ’s not ridiculous, at the feet of God. , Even someone bullied the bully ... "

Qian Wen immediately held his hand and whispered: "Son, they have many people, don't be impulsive!"

As soon as the words fell, Hong Ye had heard the movement, and flicked a fat body to the table for two.

"Yo, the kid doesn't want to be confused? Dare to find your grandpa's ballast? Look at your smooth skin, and give him a good mistake. When he is happy, he may forgive you!" He said while trying to reach out. Touch the actual hand.

Qian Wen stood in front of him: "Do you know who my son is? Do you dare to move your son's feet and be careful of your dog's life!"

"Yo, this one is more beautiful. Who cares about your son? You go and find out, who doesn't know my Hongye's name in ten miles, I think you are 80% of the little lovers who are dressed up in men's clothes! Take off your clothes and show the men to see if you are a man or a woman? "

Hong Yebao smiled and forced over!

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Three

"Son, go away quickly!" Qianwen stepped back with some fear, but her delicate body was still in front of her.

Actually blushed anxiously: "No, a thousand questions, you can't martial arts, how can you deal with them!"

Lord Hong touched a smooth face with a thousand questions and laughed: "Don't resist, you might as well follow the uncle!"

The people around had fled and fled, and none of them came forward to take care of their business. Qian Wen looked at Hong Ye in disgust, and hurriedly urged him: "Son, you are related to the national livelihood. Little book boy, they wo n’t treat me like that. If you do n’t leave, you will die before you in a thousand questions! ”

The dark, dark eyes are full of resolute, weak