7

Right?

. . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Nine

Thousands of questions unbelievably took out his ears, right?

Looking at the serious expression on his face, he was sure that he heard correctly!

"Do you want me to help you off?" She asked, unwillingly.

Under the scorching eyes of the actually wolf eyes, Qianwen succumbed.

He stretched out his hand, untied the burgundy thin silk belt, and the palace drape spread out like a flower blooming in the wind, lightly separated.

The smooth shoulders, the two chestnuts looming in the bare chest, the streamlined delicate narrow waist, the half-exposed jade legs, and the head shyly like a lotus. . . . . . . .

boom! The body actually lit a fire and burned him hot from head to toe.

He licked his lips and stepped forward to embrace this soft, trembling body with the fragrance of C son.

When he was asked to bow his head to kiss him, and to have tender love for the people in his arms, he suddenly heard the voice of the head attendant rang out:

"Return to the emperor, tonight is the day to choose the concubine. The queen mother lets the minions take a sign to ask the emperor to choose. If you like any lady, turn over the sign!"

Thousands of questions wore clothes in a panic and hid aside, the kiss was frozen in the air, turned into an invisible anger and shot into the air.

He bent down impatiently, wishing that he would take the knife and slaughter the head manager.

He exhaled and exhaled again, and after a long time of adjusting his interest rate, he picked up the tent and asked angrily, "Do I have to choose?"

The head lady of the inner court placed the sign of Sanfei in the red lacquer tray, raised it to the top of the head and lowered her head to say respectfully: "The queen mother has a saying that if the emperor is undecided, she has to do it by herself!"

what? She chose? My goodness, it really made him nowhere to go!

Which one should she choose? In case of choosing the daughter of General Huang who is stronger than him, he would rather be an eunuch, and it would be disgusting to think about it!

Actually vaguely remember that among the three, Jiang Xueyan had a waist-waisted breast, quite a bit of appearance, and was quite pleasing to the eye, so she easily flipped her brand.

After a few episodes, the atmosphere inside the house was embarrassed, the blush on Qian Wen's face disappeared, but he was already neatly dressed and stood on the side, actually spreading his hands helplessly: "Taihuang's order ..."

"Emperor, the minions will prepare bath products for you!" Qian Qian asked anxiously, not dare to raise his head, and moved quickly outside the door.

As he lowered his head, he bumped into the door frame with a loud grin, not daring to make a noise, and walked to Chunluchi with fine steps.

When he shook his head and smiled, when could this guy become bolder?

In the spring dew pond, the heat is rising, and the hot spring is slippery.

Actually, he took off his tunic, exposing white and strong muscles like jade, spreading his scalp over his shoulders, and sliding into the pool, Qian Qian served him.

Thousands of questions have been thinking about the servant, unconsciously scrubbing with one hand in the same place on his body. Although his movements are very gentle, but this fool would like to destroy his back all the time?