17

Feeling blushing suddenly, clutching the quilt tightly and saying shamefully, "The sky is already bright?"

Actually laughed: "Idiot, is it dark again?"

what? A thousand embarrassments, when did he become so sleepy? The emperor was wearing his own clothes.

He looked around and looked anxiously, "My clothes ..."

"Here!" He laughed lightly with the clothes made for him: "In the future you will no longer be a waiter!"

Thousands of questions asked dumbfounded: "Is the Emperor not wanting me to serve?" His cautious eyes came out to make a fuss again, and his sour bubbles gurgled upward, his heart hurt slightly, and he looked expectantly.

"How can I be willing to make you suffer because of the low status of Nei Shi? You will be my little promise in the future!" Actually dressed him, he looked at the face like a spring flower, and the petite little man said with pride.

Thousands of questions were born with beautiful and beautiful appearance, and then put on this snow-white dress, soft hair, and green headdress, pure eyes, just like an elf who does not eat fireworks on earth.

Nodded in satisfaction, this is the question of his beloved Xiao Qian, rather than the pitiful little one with his head down and wearing a palace dress!

He hugged Petite Thousand asked him to sit in his arms, kissed the watery lips, and said, "Look up when you walk, do you know? You are my person, nobody dares to bully you , You have to raise your head and keep your chest, and you ca n’t confuse me! "

He felt so happy after hearing the words of the emperor. The emperor said that he was his person. He just thought about it and did n’t even know he was stolen. Until he was smug and kissed, he gasped and blinked his eyes. Asked puzzled: "What is promised?"

He squeezed his nose and said, "It's the person who follows me and listens to my orders at any time, I will let you do what you have to promise!"

Qianwen wrinkled his nose and was almost pinched!

But he was very happy in his heart. It turned out that the emperor didn't want him. Little joy kept rising, and at the end the smile filled the whole face, and he smirked!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Volume One Palace Volume: Chapter Twenty-Three

But he was very happy in his heart. It turned out that the emperor didn't want him. Little joy kept rising, and at the end the smile filled the whole face, and he smirked!

Looking at the expression of Qianwen Happiness, who has always been introverted to hide his feelings, he was also infected, and he laughed lightly!

A sweet atmosphere was rippling indoors, and as their lips were pulled closer and closer by an inexplicable gravitational force, a murmur of dissonance sounded in the room, and the questioning face turned red suddenly. , Quickly removed his face.

It turned out that he was hungry all day and night, his stomach was protesting!

Actually coughed and said, "Take the meal, I will use it here!"

Crystal dumplings, emerald shrimp, eight treasure soup, carved fruit plate, and the whole suckling pig, Gongyan dense roast duck. . . . . He served the table in the same way. Although Qian Wen was so hungry that his stomach was groaning, he still had to stand aside with hunger, ready to serve the emperor.

Actually frowned slightly: "Why do you stand? Sit!"

what? The emperor asked him to sit down and eat with him? Thousands of questions were stupefied. Since childhood, he has regarded himself as extremely low. He has thought about anything since the last time, and he also eats simple meals. When he unexpectedly would have dinner with the emperor, he could not react for a while, until He was pressed down before he recovered.

Looking at someone silly, he actually carried a crystal pear to his pink lips: "Open your mouth!"

Thousands of questions felt that he had petrified. This happiness came too suddenly, making his small head unable to digest. He could only bear it passively. He opened his mouth to bite Sydney and even bitten his chopsticks firmly.

Actually, I pulled my hand, the chopsticks didn't move, and then pumped, someone slobbered in an idiot, biting the chopsticks. It seemed that his teeth were worse than the chopsticks, or was the chopsticks hard?

He shook his head and smiled. He was hungry just now, but now he was stupid. He finally let the poor chopsticks get out of his mouth. The pink lips opened slightly, biting gently, and the corner of the mouth was hanging with the crystal that just flowed out. Bright saliva, pink tongue occasionally stick out to lick lips, this is simply naked temptation!

Actually, he was so ecstatic when he saw what he was eating. Anyway, he was stupid, and he didn't know how to eat. Let him teach him!

He picked up a crystal dumpling, bitten it in half, put Qianwen in his arms, and fed it up. Qianwen swallowed and swallowed his mouth, and opened his mouth to bite the crystal dumpling. The cunning someone took the opportunity to press his lips. Go up.

Thousands of questions are very hard, obviously he is hungry, why is the emperor eating him?

After eating something, he was overwhelmed, his soft lips were tasted wantonly, his body was as soft as a pool of spring water, the eyes of Shuiling Ling blinked and blinked, and the people who blinked were even more embarrassed!

He slid his big hand into the freshly worn shirt and touched his skin. "Ah ~" Suddenly cold, Qian Qian screamed and recovered: "Emperor, Emperor, eat, eat!"

Finally, he stuttered this sentence, and stopped Zhengdeng actually. He forgot, did the little guy have not eaten yet? It seems that he can't let go of eating when he is unwilling to pull out his hand: "Then you eat well, I will go out and go to the garden later, I will show you something good!"

As soon as I saw that I was going out, I wiped the saliva from the corner of my mouth, Dudu was kissed with red lips, and looked left and right to make sure that there was really no one in the future. Now!

Wow, all the delicious food belongs to him? I can't believe it, and all these things are his favorite food. His bright eyes blinked. He took a shrimp first and did it with chopsticks? trouble!

I ate, I ate, I ate and ate, for a while, Kung Fu, dumplings on the table, shrimps, fruits and half a roast duck, have all entered the belly of Qianwen, not he can eat Kazakhstan, imagine someone being in bed Have you been ravaged several times, hungry for a day and night, and met someone who has never eaten food before, right? Even if it stays up, we have to eat it!

"Come ~" Qianwen hiccuped loudly with greasy roast duck legs, and then hurriedly covered his mouth to see his bulging belly, it was really hard to eat! But delicious, this roast duck oil is not fat, wrapped in honey sauce, crispy inside, and a layer of spicy, really reluctant to put down!

But he really could n’t walk anymore. He reluctantly put down the food in his hands. He could n’t understand why the emperor used to eat a little bit of every food. He did n’t like to eat such delicious food?

He forgets that if people eat delicious food every day, their taste buds will become numb, and they will become more picky.

Licking his lips satisfactorily, washing his hands, remembering that the emperor was waiting for him in the garden, so Qian Wen adjusted his entire shirt, without the gluttonous appearance just now, and resumed the weak and pleasant Qian Qian.

The great prince is holding the bird cage and is eager to find a treasure. He is a wealthy and idle person who eats, drinks, and has nothing to do. Anyway, he does not fight for the throne. That's it!

The younger brother asked him to find a talking parrot. He ordered someone to find it early and brought it up. Maybe he would like to reward him with a few beauties. When he thought of it, he grinned to his ears.

While he smiled proudly, he ran into a soft body...