12

Eunuch. . . Then almost lost his head!

No wonder people say that the companion is like a companion tiger, but now that things have broken down, the emperor will take her to cure the crime sooner or later, she has to find a reliable backer! Besides, if the emperor really likes male sex, what is it that an eunuch is a man? If you really like eunuchs, what are the concubines they are marrying? She heard about the quarrel between the empress and the emperor a few days ago. It turned out that it was really for this little eunuch!

She also wanted to look forward to the vacant queen position, so she had to plan for her end, she breathed smoothly and went to the queen's palace.

After listening to the description of Jiang Fei adding oil and vinegar, the empress dowager was so shocked that she could not speak. After a few seconds, she recovered.

"What?" She almost stood up at the table: "This is the truth?"

Princess Jiang said respectfully and sincerely: "What the concubine said is true, please check it out, and the emperor also said ..."

The Empress Dowager suddenly changed color, but she finally calmed down and suppressed her anger: "What else did the emperor say?"

Princess Jiang hurriedly said: "The concubine promised that the emperor would not say it, and that he would not be allowed to enter the palace at will later, otherwise the emperor said he would treat the concubine's crime!"

"Bold!" She was handed over to the table for a month when the empress dowager was shocked. The emperor no longer looked at her. She was fooling around with an eunuch under her eyelids.

"The queen mother, the concubine's life depends on your old man. The concubine is afraid that he will never be favored by the emperor anymore ..." She cried, covering her face!

The Empress Dowager looked slightly: "You stand up and Ai's family will decide for you. The birth of the royal heirs requires you to be close to the emperor. As for the eunuch, it will be handed over to the palace!"

After Princess Jiang withdrew, the Queen Mother took a long armor and gently tapped the fine porcelain bowl with gold rims to think about the countermeasures. Since the emperor was already in power, she was not good at directly interfering with tough interference. It's terrible, how can we get rid of him without knowing it, without the emperor discovering it?

Papa, the queen mother slapped her hands together, and came in a eunuch: "Little Lianzi, you go do something for Aijia!"

Little Lianzi hurriedly knelt close to her: "Queen please, please!"

After the queen mother whispered to him for a while, Xiaolianzi nodded: "The minions must be done well, please rest assured!"

The Empress Dowager nodded slightly: "Yes, when things are done, there are rewards!"

Humph! The Joker of Leaping Beam dares to be presumptuous in front of her, too much to take her empress dowager in her eyes!

Thousand Questions After the last fright, no matter how comforting it was, he always abide by his duty as an internal servant. He did n’t dare to step beyond Lei Chi.

"Thousands of questions, come and thump my shoulders!" Thousands of questions carefully kept their distance, and then leaned back and thumped their shoulders.

Depressed, are you a tiger?

"Come closer!"

Thousands of questions slowly moved out a small step at an invisible speed, and it was even more boring: "Okay, let's prepare to be a servant?"